Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2004 9:09:52 PM EDT
In the teaser for the finale, a "big surprise" was mentioned. What do you think it will be?
Here are my predictions. I'm thinking it will be one of these three.

1) Rob and Amber will be disqualified for conspiring to share the money. Amber said, "This money will change OUR lives."
2) The prize will be much bigger...Say, $5 million.
3) There will be a final 3 that the jury has to vote for, instead of the usual final two.

What's your take?

Oh, and here are my predictions for final 2 (if it really is a final 2): Amber and Rupert.

P.S.: "Who cares? Survivor sucks/blows/bites." <----Just saving many of you the time.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:11:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry.  I have a life.  
Not really
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:15:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Sorry.  I have a life.  

Not really

Yea same here, I dont a life, but I still dont watch Survivor.  
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:16:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Survivor is GHEY
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:21:26 PM EDT
[#4]
When a show hypes a "big surprise", it is usually less than surprising.

While I won't venture a guess at what the "big surprise" might be, I wouldn't doubt that the payout for this one will be more than a million.

Amber and Rob will be the final two, with Amber winning the whole shebang.  She will immediately dump Rob.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:22:45 PM EDT
[#5]
The first season was like a train wreck.  You couldn't look away, due to the motley collection of rejects, idiots, and criminals they gathered up.  No season since has ever rivaled the first for sheer number of retards, and The Neutral Observer hasn't been able to maintain interest.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:23:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
In the teaser for the finale, a "big surprise" was mentioned. What do you think it will be?
Here are my predictions. I'm thinking it will be one of these three.

1) Rob and Amber will be disqualified for conspiring to share the money. Amber said, "This money will change OUR lives." She thinks it's gonna be her and Rob. One get's $1M and the other get's 100k..Either way, they both get a large sum..Would be nice to see them disqualified though...
2) The prize will be much bigger...Say, $5 million. Ratings are down..Doubt it. They lost most of their sponsors like Pepsi and Bud (or was it Coors?)
3) There will be a final 3 that the jury has to vote for, instead of the usual final two. Maybe

What's your take?

Oh, and here are my predictions for final 2 (if it really is a final 2): Amber and Rupert.

P.S.: "Who cares? Survivor sucks/blows/bites." <----Just saving many of you the time.

I think Amber is gonna tell Rob to take a hike and screw him (in a non-literal sense) and win the $1M...Maybe Alicia kicks Ambers ass on camera or ShiiAnn is gagged by Tom...

Maybe the show is poor and the final 2 have to split the cash....(Like Joe Millionaire)

Sue and fag boy Hatch come back as the final 2 and both show up nekkid and have to wrestle for the money?

Rudy has been running a SpecOp on the tribe and blows the place up?

Should be interesting....
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:04:02 PM EDT
[#7]
I have no idea.  The only things you can figure out from the commercials is that if they paint one player like "Will so and so be the next to leave?" You can bet money that person WONT be the next to leave.

BTW, did you know that according to the rules of Survivor, Sandra should have been disqualified?  Check this out:

RULES

The rules of SURVIVOR are designed not only to uphold the premise of the show, but also to promote the safety of all Survivors and crew members. The prize for following all these rules and making it to the very end is one million dollars, but consolation cash prizes will be awarded to the other Survivors, based on their order of elimination. The consolation prizes will range from approximately $2,500 for the first person voted off the island, to approximately $100,000 for the runner-up. Several actions will result in immediate elimination from the contest and expulsion from Panama, as well as forfeiture of any prize. If you were one of the Survivors, you wouldn't want to do any of these things:

Try to conspire to share the prize. The million dollars may be won by one and only one individual. Survivors are prohibited from sharing or making any agreement to share all or any portion of the prize.

Enter the production area. The area designated for the production crew is strictly off-limits to the Survivors.

Break the law. Even though they are stranded on a remote island in Panama, the Survivors will still be held to U.S. law and local law. Any breach of those laws is against the contest rules.

Miss a Tribal Council or a Challenge. Tribal Council meetings are mandatory for all Survivors, and everyone is required to vote. In addition, sitting out of a Challenge that requires the participation of all Survivors is not allowed.

Damage the Panama environment. Only designated fruits, vegetables, and animals may be harvested as food. In addition, the Survivors may not leave litter or any other debris on the site, and they will be obliged to give full consideration to the ecological impact of everything they do in Panama.

Act up. Any misconduct is against the rules, including but not limited to stealing or misappropriating food, harming other Survivors or crew members, and acts of violence.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandra threw away food several times and admitted it on camera.  But they didn't do anything to penalize her.  If I was one of the few remaining players when she did that, I would have sued the show.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:10:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
BTW, did you know that according to the rules of Survivor, Sandra should have been disqualified?  Check this out:

Act up. Any misconduct is against the rules, including but not limited to stealing or misappropriating food, ...

Hmm, I had heard all the other rules except for that one. Perhaps they aren't as strict about them as they lead on.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:12:52 PM EDT
[#9]
I'll watch it when they play Survivor in Afghanistan.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:15:41 PM EDT
[#10]
I watch "The Adventures of Rambosky."  In his never ending quest for Truth, Justice and the American way!"

Will Rambosky get to go to the 3-gun match Saturday?  Or will his wife find a way to make him feel bad about going and have him do Honey-do's?

Wll Rambosky be able to sneak in another accessory for his AR or will one of his family members spot it and tell on him?

Is Rambosky  going to loose 25 lbs. by the 4th of July beach trip so he can be chased by the foxes like he once was?

Tune in again next week for the answers.  Show sponsered by "Bushmaster" the one AR to have when you're having more than one.    
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:17:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Hi CloningBagels!  Didn't mean to hijack this thread.  Just messin with ya.  
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:30:39 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Hi CloningBagels!  Didn't mean to hijack this thread.  Just messin with ya.  

It's quite alright. It takes a lot more than that to get me pissed off.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:32:17 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Id settle for Survivor in some really bad US Ghetto,
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:34:27 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Id settle for Survivor in some really bad US Ghetto,

I'd love to see a celebrity survivor. Put them in a Super-8 for 39 days with no cellphone and no agents. JLo should definitely be a contestant.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 9:39:06 AM EDT
[#15]
For all the so called smarts these "allstars" had,...

These folks were stupid. They all relegated themselves to play suckup to the doofus "Rob and his pal Amber".  Not an original idea in the group. Big Tom especially seemed to be suffering from survivor retardation. He made Rudy seem like a mensa.

Depending on how the challenges fall, I feel Amber will be the winner. In most survivors, there is a tagalong who rides under the radar and is left standing after the Type A's kill each other.

My two cents
M4-AK
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top