Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2001 7:07:56 AM EDT
Something tells me that this guy thinks that a TIGR Dragunov commands the same price as one of the rare imported SVD's.  I'm not questioning this guy's integrety, he's just miserably misinformed.  I'm sure someone's dropped him an email stating this.

For those who are not into this type of weapon, here is a photo my TIGR.  I got this for a song at $550 without optics a couple of years ago.  They are generally going in the $1,100 range in very good condition with all original accessories.

[IMG]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=192182&a=1409106&p=48431027&Sequence=0&res=high[/IMG]

Here is his ad:

[URL]http://subguns.biggerhammer.net/nonnfaad.cgi?read=105881[/URL]
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 7:13:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 7:19:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I get 3 possibilities--

1.  Uninformed
2.  Bigtime Ripoff Artist

and the third one (someone pointed it out a while back, and I can see how it would easily happen)--

3.  "But honey--the rifle you told me to sell isn't selling.  I'm asking a fair price--see how much these other Dragunovs go for."
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 7:26:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I get 3 possibilities--

1.  Uninformed
2.  Bigtime Ripoff Artist

and the third one (someone pointed it out a while back, and I can see how it would easily happen)--

3.  "But honey--the rifle you told me to sell isn't selling.  I'm asking a fair price--see how much these other Dragunovs go for."
View Quote

I'll have to remember number 3!
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 7:39:04 AM EDT
[#4]
I just wrote number three down, for future use!!
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 8:36:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice gun.

I would like two

Ohhh wait, banned in the PRK
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 9:37:02 AM EDT
[#6]
I noticed he posted his phone number and a request to call Frank.
Is that normal?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top