Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2004 9:02:33 AM EDT
I'm watching the "witch hunt" by the Armed Services Commity and it dawned on me, some of thoses Senators are just too damn old to serve. Most haven't had an original thought in 50 years. What we need are more 30-40 year olds in the Congress and Senate, get rid of these old farts.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:07:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Rumsfeld should have retorted to Byrd "Yes senator we need to get to the bottom of omany htings, like Prisoner abuse and the KKK".
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:11:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:57:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I can't believe these people are questioning whether Rumsfeld is capable of staying in his position... who the fuck are these ass hats to question his abilities? God I hate fucking Liberals.

I'm glad a few of those people had the sack to recognize what Rumsfeld has done rather than attack him and keep asking the same questions. "Who ordered the code red?" I swear these people just like hearing themselves talk. Lieberman probably impressed me the most, when he said "did they apologize for..." That was the shit!!

Liberals just can't stand not being in charge. How long did it take for Clinton to be put on trial fr the goofy hit he did? These commisions against the Bush guys are coming out so fast it's as if they were slathered in Astroglide.

If I were in charge I would have that TPT chick from the prison parade everyone doubting this administration around D.c. on a leash in their tighty whities and granny panties. Fucking ass clowns. I don't think they asked one sensible question. They're just dying to finger one specific person who will shoulder the entire burden under the pretense that this person was "in charge".

I totally understand what will be discussed by this thread title but in order to avoid another onslaught of dupes maybe it should be titled : "Rumsfeld/Prisoner Abuse Hearings" or some other idiot proof title.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:58:31 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
"More hoods at Byrd's b-day party, than in the pics of the prisoners."

Bwahahahaha

Aint that the truth
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top