Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2004 10:50:10 AM EDT
Well kiddies, I tried giving up Arfcom for a week, and I lasted 2 hours and 43 minutes. I tried watching TV, but the light on my computer monitor kept blinking...and blinking...and blinking. I couldn't get away from it. So, I tried reading a book, but I kept glancing back at my computer. Then, I figured, "ok, I can just visit some other pages and stay away from Arf." I went to my "favorites" and it was full of AR15.com threads. No matter what I did, arf kept calling my name.

So, alas, I am back.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:51:00 AM EDT
[#1]
we missed you.

eta: now go check in on the moral dilemma thread.....your advice/perspective may be useful.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:51:42 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Well kiddies, I tried giving up Arfcom for a week, and I lasted 2 hours and 43 minutes. I tried watching TV, but the light on my computer monitor kept blinking...and blinking...and blinking. I couldn't get away from it. So, I tried reading a book, but I kept glancing back at my computer. Then, I figured, "ok, I can just visit some other pages and stay away from Arf." I went to my "favorites" and it was full of AR15.com threads. No matter what I did, arf kept calling my name.

So, alas, I am back.

There is no escape!!!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:53:38 AM EDT
[#3]
You're one of the few female members who actually fit in here.

My advice to you: NEVER EVER POST A PHOTO OF YOURSELF.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:54:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Resistance is futile!  I'm pretty new to posting here, but now I can't seem to stay away.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:54:55 AM EDT
[#5]
You never did stop surfing AR15.com.
The 2 hours and 43 minutes you thought you spent doing other things was a mere blink of the eye, a fraction of a second, spent envisioning in your mind the hell that is life without this site.
Yes, that is correct, you never really spent 2 hours and 43 minutes away.  It was all in your head.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:55:18 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I'm betting she's as cute as can be...but I agree.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:55:42 AM EDT
[#7]
oh great,

now i have to re-read the Tell-Tale Heart
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:57:09 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

There's photos? [sarcasm]Oh, no... don't post any pictures[sarcasm]

If you did that your best bet would be to post one of some really nasty fat chick rather than a hottie. A hottie pick will only get your endless harassment.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:57:34 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm betting she's as cute as can be...but I agree.

and all this time i thought CB was a gay man.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:08:31 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you did that your best bet would be to post one of some really nasty fat chick rather than a hottie. A hottie pick will only get your endless harassment.

I was planning on posting a pic of my best friend. She's only 15 but she's a sweetheart. All she wants to do is find a good man to marry her!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:17:26 AM EDT
[#11]
I can quit anytime I want!  Really!  I can!!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:20:41 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I was planning on posting a pic of my best friend. She's only 15 but she's a sweetheart. All she wants to do is find a good man to marry her!

I should just leave this one alone.
Why is a 15 y/o girl already thinking about getting married? She should be thinking about doing her geometry homework and getting to bed on time.

How old are you anyway if your best friend is 15?
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:24:12 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:25:31 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I should just leave this one alone.

Why is a 15 y/o girl already thinking about getting married? She should be thinking about doing her geometry homework and getting to bed on time.

How old are you anyway if your best friend is 15?

It's a reference to something Naughtygurl posted when she was here...Went right over your head.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:26:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Lucky Us  

TXL
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:44:46 AM EDT
[#16]
A15 year-old hottie......pics please...does she like younger men?
ps....I got your joke...you made me smile.....
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:37:34 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
It's a reference to something Naughtygurl posted when she was here...Went right over your head.

I remember metions of that whole thing here and there but didn't care enough to get in on it. Was the what spawned the whole bear pit with SgtAR?
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:41:28 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I remember metions of that whole thing here and there but didn't care enough to get in on it. Was the what spawned the whole bear pit with SgtAR?

I think so, not sure though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top