Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/5/2004 1:39:49 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 1:41:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine was nuts enough that I refuse (several years later) to post details. 'nuff said.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 1:46:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I had one really nice looking mexican chick that turned into a fucking stalker on me in about two weeks.  I banged this weirdo for a couple of weeks, no big deal, just casual shit.  Next thing you know she is showing up to my house unannounced at fucking 1am. She would be just sitting in front of my house when I got off work uninvited.  Really creepy shit.  One time I had a different girl in my house and we heard something outside so we looked and it was this Mexican girl looking in the windows of the girl's car. Then she started calling me from her cell phone saying all this weird shit like we are meant to be together, it was fucking scary as shit. It took me a while to shake her but she finally gave up.

I have to say Sniper, your's definately takes the cake, that is some scary brutal shit.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 1:51:21 PM EDT
[#3]
No girlfriends!  However, I did have a boyfriend who, after dating for 3 months, decided he wanted to come clean about a few things.  He then proceeded to tell me that he had beaten three of his last four girlfriends.  He then went on to tell me how badly, and with what.  His excuse was that he used to drink, and that now that he no longer drank, he felt that it wouldn't happen again.  He'd gone to therapy, but quit because he didn't like the therapist.  Apparently, I was his first experience at trying to be a "nice guy".  

I promptly told him that while I do believe in a person's inherant ability to change, I wasn't willing to sit around and hope that he had dealt with it, especially since he no interest in going to therapy.  Kinda freaky.  I really don't understand why people stay in abusive relationships, of all kinds.  Once the guy shows his true colors, I'm out of there
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 1:54:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Nothing really major, except a hosebag I dated in PRK that was a chronic liar.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 1:57:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Look in the medicine cabinet, if you see PAXIL, exit stage left....
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 1:57:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
No girlfriends!  However, I did have a boyfriend who, after dating for 3 months, decided he wanted to come clean about a few things.  He then proceeded to tell me that he had beaten three of his last four girlfriends.  He then went on to tell me how badly, and with what.  His excuse was that he used to drink, and that now that he no longer drank, he felt that it wouldn't happen again.  He'd gone to therapy, but quit because he didn't like the therapist.  Apparently, I was his first experience at trying to be a "nice guy".  

I promptly told him that while I do believe in a person's inherant ability to change, I wasn't willing to sit around and hope that he had dealt with it, especially since he no interest in going to therapy.  Kinda freaky.  I really don't understand why people stay in abusive relationships, of all kinds.  Once the guy shows his true colors, I'm out of there

Sounds like he dumped you in a weird way to me. He probably didn't have the heart to tell you straight up he didn't want to be with you anymore so he made up some bullshit story about beating up his ex girlfriends so you would blow him out.

Link Posted: 5/5/2004 1:59:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Compared to my ex, all the above are simply amateurs------------------------------really!!!!
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 2:04:40 PM EDT
[#8]
I ain't never had nothing.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 2:05:07 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Nothing really major, except a hosebag I dated in PRK that was a chronic liar.

Feinstein?
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 2:10:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 2:16:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Yeah.  I had a GF who was crazy.  She was fun, smart, talented, cute, great body, funny, cool, and a nymphomaniac........but she was also bi-polar and a narcissist.  The aggravating thing was that she never meant what she said, and was incredibly self-centered.  I don't think she was capable of caring or empathizing with anyone else. I got back together with her 4 years after she dumped me.  It was nice for a few days, then BAM!  Same old Sommer. She hadn't changed at all.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 2:17:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 2:20:47 PM EDT
[#13]
I've had two that qualify as nuts. This incident comes to mind.

A few years ago my buddy and I came home after doing some minor off roading. He is following me as we pull into the driveway. My ex was sitting in my driveway waiting for me to come home.

As she is walking up to my truck she sees that I have another girl with me and goes psycho. She walks up to my truck and starts yelling at myself and this other girl, I get sick of listening to this so I just roll my window up, which only escalates her rage. I was trying to back up and just leave, but my buddy was blocking me in. At this point psycho starts banging on my window. Now im getting pissed because shes banging on my truck. Then she hits the window with everything she had. Finally my buddy gets a clue and backs out so I can leave.

Found out the next day that psycho hit the window so hard she broke her hand.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 2:22:24 PM EDT
[#14]
See question 12f below? It's been a couple of years since the trial, but I know someone who can't answer that question with a "NO"...

Link Posted: 5/5/2004 2:39:01 PM EDT
[#15]
I've had relations with two absolute psychos.  Great lays, but they came at a price.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 2:45:07 PM EDT
[#16]
My Ex divorced me while I was In Iraq for DS1.

Before that she used to call the M.P.'s, and make up shit.

Luckily my command saw that she was full of shit, could've ruined my career.

Took all my stuff.

Cleaned the bank accts.

I'm glad that's all she got, cause now I'm a Doc...

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 2:45:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 3:11:30 PM EDT
[#18]
This pretty much explains some of the whackos I've been out with:

users.waymark.net/0002596-1/pics/lifeasaguy_1.asf
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 3:19:08 PM EDT
[#19]
I had an ex-firlfriend that always wanted me to lick her brown-eye.

Hell's her problem?
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 3:24:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Only one, that I was thankfully able to escape.

- Telling me to hold on while we're talking on the phone, and pulling the phone away to talk to people in the room that weren't there.

- Faking a suicide attempt to get me to rush out to see her.  Those were more like papercuts on her wrists, but that was the first time that I really noticed there were other scars there.

- Refusing to leave my car when I drove her home and told her it was over.  Only when I dumped all of her crap out of my car was I able to get her just far enough away that I could drive off with the door opened.

- Repeatedly walking 5 miles to my house after the break-up... the first time being when she knew I was 200 miles away that weekend.  My parents were none too thrilled at having to drive her home.

I guess it could have been worse, judging by others' experiences.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 3:26:33 PM EDT
[#21]
If you are having problems with a crazy woman, that you moved in with, then you must ask yourself what part of you is fucking nuts for allowing yourself to get in that situation.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 4:15:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Dang! I haven't been on a date in 7+ years, and I'm starting think that's a good thing.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 4:17:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Yep, I had a girlfriend who was borderline psycho. She hailed from Nebraska. Pretty girl. Nice girl. Glad it didn't work out.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 4:25:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Don't date strippers.  Trust me.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 5:45:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 5:54:26 PM EDT
[#26]
I dated a guy for about a month and dumped him. For at least a year and a half after that, he was still trying to call/IM/Email me complaining about how depressed he was. I finally had to change my phone number because of it. I would also notice that when I put up an away message on AIM, he uses the same away message a few days later (just copies and pastes them as his own)...which may not be psycho, but it's definitely weird. He would also send me letters with pictures of us and stuff like that. I threw them away. Finally, it stopped about 3 months ago.

Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:07:51 PM EDT
[#27]
wow.  all of mine have actually been relatively sane reasonable people.  in fact one of my ex girlfriends has become one of my closest friends.  i'm extremely picky and guarded though.  mebbe that has something to do with it

Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:21:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Ummmmm was bringing me back to the house with his cousin, whom he was screwin 'n later married.  First argument we had, before I knew this stuff, he dislocated my wrist.  They then harassed me for about a month (both of them).  She was 36, he was 21, he beat her kids and they were removed from the home.  They deserved each other.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:26:07 PM EDT
[#29]
I still have a pencil tip in my wrist from when one ex stabbed me with a pencil.  
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:41:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Nope.

Just lucky I guess.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:50:34 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I still have a pencil tip in my wrist from when one ex stabbed me with a pencil.  

That wasn't a pencil, it was his (****)!!!

Link Posted: 5/5/2004 7:06:37 PM EDT
[#32]
I have had a few stalkers, but most women are nuts, except for the ones I'am trying to screw, oh shit my wife is home.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 7:12:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Hmmmmm.... have several in my past....

First one turned out to be bi-polar (we found this out after we'd been dating several years), and I just thought that it
was the "monthly mood swings" (which just made it worse it seems). Tried to kill herself, though it was more "I want
attention" than real attempts... Finally got away from her when I left for Active Duty... whoo hoo!

Second one, after I got off active duty, going to the local community college. Little Eurasian (Mom was Viet/Dad was American)
girl, cute, nice figure, but crazier than a crate of squirrels! She started off telling me, when she didn't have a clue who I was,
or what I did for a living, that she had been a SEAL, had umpteen security clearances, etc.... After bringing her back to Planet Earth,
she seemed okay, but the next thing I know, she's telling everybody on campus that we were engaged, she was having my
baby (and she hadn't even been introduced to Tanker Jr. at the time), etc., etc.... I'd get out of class, she'd be there,
regardless of the time. I finally told her point blank that I was tired of the weird shit. She disappeared. WHOO-HOO!
Next thing I know, about three months later, she shows back up, says that she's engaged (okay?!), etc., etc.... We
talked for a while, then she asked if I could take her home. Sure, why not (I was a sucker for a cute girl at the time), and off
we go. I get her home, and she wants to know if I wanted to come in and "do me"
"I thought you were engaged?"
"Oh, I am, but he doesn't have to know."

SEE YA!!! (sound of squealing tires laying rubber.......)

I saw her several months later, and she was quite obviously pregnant. I was waiting for her to tell me that the baby was mine, but she didn't...
WHEW!!
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 8:44:35 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
I've had relations with two absolute psychos. Great lays, but they came at a price.

GF1.  Alcoholic (one drink and smashed) with a brain tumor (not diagnosed at the time).  Liked drunken arguments and rants.  I'd rather be turned over to the North Koreans than go through that again.  On the plus side: Red hair, HS cheerleader, self-described kinky nympho, great legs, seldom wore panties.

Quoted:
Don't date strippers.  Trust me.

GF2.  Bi-polar.  Father in and out of mental hospitals.  She went in for her first time when she was 14.  A born liar.  Loved to sneak around even when it wasn't necessary.  On the plus side: Blonde hair, 34D chest, great ass, great legs, totally shaved, self-described nympho, huge lingerie collection.  She actually liked wearing garter belts.  In roughly four years I saw her in pantyhose only twice.

If you want to learn a lot of life lessons, go out with a crazy woman.

Notice how often "bi-polar" has come up?

Link Posted: 5/5/2004 8:52:05 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Quoted:

No thanks, I've dated one New Jersey girl to many
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 8:55:49 PM EDT
[#36]
One my ex-gfs told me next time she saw me she was going to kill me.  My response "You promise?"  She never did, damn bitch.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 9:05:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Fortunately I've been blessed with two psychobitches for some of the best sex I'll ever have.
Unfortunately it wasn't at the same time...

They knew each other, too.
I was with each of them for about 3 1/2 years.

STUPID ME.  

Edited to add:
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 9:10:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Anyone know any available psycho bitches in my area.  Also I'll tank any women what need someone to fuck up their life.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 9:56:29 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I had an ex-firlfriend that always wanted me to lick her brown-eye.

Hell's her problem?

Whats wrong with that?  Just do a quick smell check first  or hand swipe to make shure that there is no poo.  Not like youre sticking your toungue inside.  Most chicks love it.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 10:07:04 PM EDT
[#40]
I've had a couple.  The last one was the absolute worst.  Mean as hell.  She'd yell at me until I stopped on the side of the road and told her to get out.  Her response was always "Take me home!",  "Fine, no problem".  Then as she'd get out I'd drive away with her screaming and running down the road "Don't go!!  Please, I'm sorry!!!".  I was always on her shit list no matter what I did.  She was clearly born in hell.  Only reason I put up with her shit was becuase it was a great time in bed.  Fucking cunt even told people I beat her after I dumped her!  Stupid bitch.  I probably should have.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 4:45:21 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

No thanks, I've dated one New Jersey girl to many

HA HAHAHAHA!!!! two of the craziest girls i've EVER dated were both from NJ!

i've had my fair share (and then some) of psychos, but i got one recently and didn't even find out until the other day...

cute chick, seemed plenty cool, hangs out at a bar i'm at quite a bit. so we hang out for a few weeks, have a good time, it even turns out she is into guns. anyhow, about a week ago she takes off for a while and i don't hear from her.

eventually she stops in (the other day) and tells me she moved back home. i'm kind of taken back because i hadn't heard anything about moving. she tells me it was getting uncomfortable at her place since she JUST BROKE UP WITH HER FIANCE!!!

i'm speechless (with a WTF look on my face) as she goes on to tell me that we're sould mates, she had to break up with him....

i kindly tell her that this is far more then i need for a million reasons now, and i can't see her anymore.

last night i'm at the bar and see a couple friends of mine i don't see that often. the girl says, "oh, your girlfriend seem really nice. how long have you been seeing eachother?"

"excuse me?"

"...your girlfriend. she is really nice..."

"i don't have a girlfriend."

"well that's not what she told us" (pointing at the crazy chick who is sitting at the bar right then)

i left.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 5:15:37 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I dated a guy for about a month and dumped him. For at least a year and a half after that, he was still trying to call/IM/Email me complaining about how depressed he was. I finally had to change my phone number because of it. I would also notice that when I put up an away message on AIM, he uses the same away message a few days later (just copies and pastes them as his own)...which may not be psycho, but it's definitely weird. He would also send me letters with pictures of us and stuff like that. I threw them away. Finally, it stopped about 3 months ago.

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 5:28:00 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Ummmmm was bringing me back to the house with his cousin, whom he was screwin 'n later married.  First argument we had, before I knew this stuff, he dislocated my wrist.  They then harassed me for about a month (both of them).  She was 36, he was 21, he beat her kids and they were removed from the home.  They deserved each other.

Waitaminute.......was the cousin from Memphis TN? I knew of a story strangely similar to this....she left her husband for a cousin from up north somewhere......
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 5:47:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Oh, definately!
I dated a manic-depressive, pathological lier, severly emotionally disturbed, abusive, dangerous lunatic for four and a half years!
I finally broke it off (I was f--king ENGAGED to this monster!), got my sorry ass in to see a good therapist (every week for three and a half years), finally got myself straightened out and I'm okay now (Phew!!)
Just a post script: She subsequently married a 747 pilot!!!!!!!  This marriage lasted for about two weeks before she physically attacked him and he had to call the cops to evict her from the house.  He filed for divorce immediately!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 5:52:42 AM EDT
[#45]
Pretty much every single girl I dated (and my wife) are nuts.  I expect I will die fairly young.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 5:52:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Not really a G/F, but I went out with a girl from work. I don't work with her, but we worked in the same place. Very pretty, seemed nice. She actually asked me out.

Anyway, we go out, had a decent time, nothing special. Two days later, (Monday) I see her at work and she tells me that she doesn't want to go out with me anymore. I said, OK, fine by me. I didn't think we were going to get along very well anyway. She was a bit too stuck on herself for my tastes.

Couple of weeks later I get pulled to the side by my boss, who tells me that this girl has been complaining to HR that I'm "harrassing" her. Watching her on the video cameras (I do security by the way), locking her office so she has to come talk to me, watching her when she comes in the front door. Needless to say I was shocked.

Watching her on camera? I watch everyone on the cameras. Locking her door? Hell, I NEVER check office doors unless that person asks me to. Watching her when she comes in the door? Silly me, I thought that's what Security guys are supposed to do.

Well, thankfully nothing happened to me, but a little while later I find that she got fired. It seems that alot of the males in the building had similar experiences with her. Though none of them actually went out with her. She had filed somewhere around 3 dozen complaints with HR about different people. 14 against me alone.

Made me nervous about even talking to another woman around here.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:08:51 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Mine was nuts enough that I refuse (several years later) to post details. 'nuff said.

+1. In fact she is curently tring to get me to sign off on letting the guy she cheated on me with adopt or daughter , and acuseing me of harassing her by asking for visitation instead of saying ok.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top