Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 1/24/2021 3:17:51 AM EDT
Of the Axis powers, which was more evil, the Nazis or the Imperial Japanese?

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:18:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Japan all the way.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:20:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Neither one would win a Nobel Peace prize, thats for damn sure. I dont think one would be "worse" than another. Both did some absolutely atrocious, inhumane and monstrous shit during the war.

Lampshades made of human flesh? Spearing babies thrown into the air on bayonets? How the fuck do you compare that?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:20:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Japan all the way.
View Quote

I think I'm inclined to agree. The Nazis industrialized slaughter, and committed horrible crimes, to be sure. But the sadism of the Imperial Japanese is incomparable. Not to say that the Nazis weren't sadistic, but not to the level of the Imperial Japanese.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:22:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Biden's federal government.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:24:58 AM EDT
[#5]
The Japs killed 3-6 million civilians using just shovels and bayonets.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:25:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Neither one would win a Nobel Peace prize, thats for damn sure. I dont think one would be "worse" than another. Both did some absolutely atrocious, inhumane and monstrous shit during the war.

Lampshades made of human flesh? Spearing babies thrown into the air on bayonets? How the fuck do you compare that?
View Quote
Really. You just target designate them 1 and 2.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:26:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Nazi Germany committed evil acts.

Imperial Japan was at its heart, evil and sadistic.

Germany = Monster
Japan = Satan
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:27:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Japan all the way.
View Quote

Was gonna say this. The shit they did to the Chinese was flat inhuman.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:27:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:31:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Japan used vivisection on our P.O.W.s, Japan.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:35:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Both. Both nations were evil.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:38:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Unit 731
View Quote
The Nazis did many experiments which matched Japans in regards to inhumane treatment and monstrous actions. Dont think Germany didnt do every bit as bad of things as the Japanese.

Look into the Doctor Trials. The Nazis were every bit as monstrous as the Japanese.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:39:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Pikers compared to the Soviets. The Germans kept better records and got bad press because they were not our allies. Meanwhile Soviets raped concentration camp victims, worked hand in hand with the SS to kill Poles, and starved an entire country to death.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:41:06 AM EDT
[#14]
which is greater chicom propaganda?

The chicoms and soviets have them both beat, commies are worse.

human organ harvest today
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:43:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Unit 731
View Quote

Their experiments, at least some of them are still classified.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:44:59 AM EDT
[#16]
My grandfather fought in both theaters, he didn't say much about the Germans but he HATED the Japanese.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:45:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Uh huh
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:53:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Probably about equal.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:20:17 AM EDT
[#19]
The Nazis complained about Japanese human rights violations in Nanking.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:31:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Germans.

The Concentration Camps are the very avatar of mankinds capacity for Evil. That was evil without precedent before or sense.

The Japs were a bloodthirsty bunch, but their massacres are well within the traditional bounds of the Mongols, Vikings, etc throughout human history - invade, put the men to the sword, rape the women, loot the place. Evil, but hardly unprecedented.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:10:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Germans.

The Concentration Camps are the very avatar of mankinds capacity for Evil. That was evil without precedent before or sense.

The Japs were a bloodthirsty bunch, but their massacres are well within the traditional bounds of the Mongols, Vikings, etc throughout human history - invade, put the men to the sword, rape the women, loot the place. Evil, but hardly unprecedented.

View Quote

Agree with this. Krauts were way worse. Plus their food sucks.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:01:04 AM EDT
[#22]
I would eat a bullet before being captured by the Japanese.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:06:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Japan.  Germans would let some prisoners live. They wanted laborers.  Japanese not so.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:07:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Both sucked. So did the Soviets.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:14:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
My grandfather fought in both theaters, he didn't say much about the Germans but he HATED the Japanese.
View Quote

God bless him!
My mother's father had a picture of him sitting in a chair in front of Hitler's summer home when the War ended. 2 of the 3 brothers were in the War and my dad's father was in the Pacific. Ol' Hombres for life; Victory on Land, Victory at Sea, Victory in the Air.
Those commie fuckers jacking up the WW2 Memorial is going to stick with me.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:16:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Nazi Germany committed evil acts.

Imperial Japan was at its heart, evil and sadistic.

Germany = Monster
Japan = Satan
View Quote
Think I'm gonna go with that.   Unit 731.   Nazis were evil, japs were evil plus.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:37:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Germany was more organized and effecient
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:40:01 AM EDT
[#28]
The DNC is more evil than either of those countries.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:45:52 AM EDT
[#29]
During the "rape of Nanking" the Nazis even came out to save the chinese from Japans atrocities.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:50:01 AM EDT
[#30]
The fact that Japan still hasn't apologized for their atrocities, or even acknowledged they happened to this day, seems to be an important thing.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:59:16 AM EDT
[#31]
"In Dachau, an SS doctor named Sigmund Rascher tested survival gear for the Luftwaffe by dressing inmates in pilot uniforms and dropping them in freezing water that simulated conditions in the North Sea. Subjects’ temperatures were taken rectally and the cooling rate was carefully charted. In hundreds of experiments, Rascher tried out various methods for reheating hypothermic prisoners and found that sexual intercourse worked better than warm colonic irrigation."

Hmmmm....
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:00:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I would eat a bullet before being captured by the Japanese.
View Quote

I'm with this but from both sides. I told my wife before I went to the first suck in the sand I'll save my last round for myself.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:44:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Attachment Attached File

This guy gets the prize
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:49:18 AM EDT
[#34]
The USSR.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:04:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Nazi Germany wanted to exterminate an entire human race.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:06:19 AM EDT
[#36]
Which is worse, being stabbed to death 2,000 times or 2,002 times.

Once you reach a certain point of evil, it really doesn't matter.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:08:08 AM EDT
[#37]
I think Japan. At least the Nazis were killing commies and their officers/enlisted believed in God.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:12:44 AM EDT
[#38]
As a POW, I'd choose Germany over Japan. I still might be dead, but not skinned alive dead.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:12:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I think I'm inclined to agree. The Nazis industrialized slaughter, and committed horrible crimes, to be sure. But the sadism of the Imperial Japanese is incomparable. Not to say that the Nazis weren't sadistic, but not to the level of the Imperial Japanese.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Japan all the way.

Japan all the way just on the treatment of their POW’s. Nazi Germany at least let the Red Cross in, and did not stave/march their prisoners to death.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:14:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Let's be honest, this is a competition where the runner up prize is still quite an achievement.

But Russia needs to be in there as well, or do they not count because they committed all the atrocities on their own people?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:14:37 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Japan all the way just on the treatment of their POW’s. Nazi Germany at least let the Red Cross in, and did not stave/march their prisoners to death.
View Quote

WTF are you talking about? 3 million soviet soldiers died in nazi camps! The eastern front was a fucking slaughterhouse!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_mistreatment_of_Soviet_prisoners_of_war
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:26:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Japan was the worst by far.
Beheading and cannibalism of US flyers on Chichi Jima.
Had George Bush not been able to crash his plane in the ocean and get picked up by a US sub he may of had the same fate.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:28:03 AM EDT
[#43]
I want to say the easy answer was the Nazis and I love me some weeboo shit, but the Rape of Nanjing and their treatment of POWs awards Japan just as many evil-fucking-asshole points.

"...Nanking should be remembered not only for the number of people slaughtered but for the cruel manner in which many met their deaths. Chinese men were used for bayonet practice and in decapitation contests. An estimated 20,000 – 80,000 Chinese women were raped. Many soldiers went beyond rape to disembowel women, slice off their breasts, and nail them alive to walls. Fathers were forced to rape their daughters, and sons their mothers, as other family members watched. Not only did live burials, castration, the carving of organs, and the roasting of people become routine, but more diabolical tortures were practiced, such as hanging people by their tongues on iron hooks or burying people to their waists and watching them get torn apart by German shepherds. So sickening was the spectacle that even Nazis in the city were horrified, one proclaiming the massacre to be the work of bestial machinery."
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:28:20 AM EDT
[#44]
The evil of Japan was more pervasive in their culture.  The Germans war criminals mostly recognized that they would be considered as such if they lost.  Many of the Japanese war criminals thought what they did was normal.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:30:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The Nazis did many experiments which matched Japans in regards to inhumane treatment and monstrous actions. Dont think Germany didnt do every bit as bad of things as the Japanese.

Look into the Doctor Trials. The Nazis were every bit as monstrous as the Japanese.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Unit 731

I agree with that last statement, but wish to highlight that you are comparing a party to a nation.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:32:33 AM EDT
[#46]
The Soviets.

End of debate.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:32:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I agree with that last statement, but wish to highlight that you are comparing a party to a nation.
View Quote

Yeah. After WW2, Germany got completely gutted and blamed for everything the nazis did while Japan's government was kept relatively intact.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:36:45 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Mine as well.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:39:49 AM EDT
[#49]
It’s a matter of perspective.

For Downed Allied Airman?     Japan was far more evil.    Germany was chivalrous, ironically enough.

For a European Jew?     Germany was evil-er.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:48:27 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I think Japan. At least the Nazis were killing commies and their officers/enlisted believed in God.
View Quote

Did they?  Seems to me if you believe in God you don't play God.

Then again, 'God' has been used as an excuse to torture and murder throughout history.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top