Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/22/2021 5:54:11 PM EDT
Anyone here had their second dose of the COVID vaccine? If so, how’d it go? Did you have side effects on the first dose? Were they worse with the second dose? Did you end up in the hospital, or dead? If you did die, did you vote for Biden?

My wife is a pharmacist and about to have her first dose. We were wondering. She has zero contact with people, but since she can get the vaccine, why not?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:54:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Just got the first stick today. Feeling like shit

That said, the flu shot puts me on my ass
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:55:28 PM EDT
[#2]
both shots...felt fine....
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:56:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Second hand report, three people I know had their second dose.  All three had mild side effects that had them out of work for one or two days.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:02:33 PM EDT
[#4]
This mNRA vaccine is not safe. Eight months to bring it to the public without FDA approval is very questionable.

By the way, Hank Aaron passed away today?, two weeks after receiving the first dose of Moderna's vaccine.

IMHO, the Covid-19 vaccine as a cure is worse than the disease.

If you are thinking about getting it or having a family member receive it, do your research, the evidence is largely available.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:04:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This mNRA vaccine is not safe. Eight months to bring it to the public without FDA approval is very questionable.

By the way, Hank Aaron passed away today?, two weeks after receiving the first dose of Moderna's vaccine.

If you are thinking about getting it or having a family member receive it, do your research, the evidence is largely available.

Good luck.
View Quote

this is true. i got my jab two days ago and died this morning.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:07:00 PM EDT
[#6]
First shot just sore arm for 2 days.  Second day arm was more sore.  Fine now.  Hope the 2nd shot treats me nicely.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:08:13 PM EDT
[#7]
I got the first dose 2 days ago (Pfizer from the VA). Side affects not bad, sore arm and generally run down. 2nd dose due Feb 10th. Ill let you know...
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:09:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Good luck.
View Quote

"do your research" = read facebook posts

The vaccine is safe.

Had my 2nd jab 2 weeks ago minor fever and body aches.

But it's a free country get the vaccine - don't get the vaccine, no one is forcing it on you.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:10:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
First shot just sore arm for 2 days.  Second day arm was more sore.  Fine now.  Hope the 2nd shot treats me nicely.
View Quote

^ same
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:11:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Good luck.
View Quote

I’d love to see the results from your peer-reviewed studies. I’m sure it will make for fascinating reading.  

You...do have data...you know...to back up your claim
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:12:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:14:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Anyone got a picture of their card?  
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:14:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Got my first dose a week ago (Pfizer). No issues other than a sore arm for a day.

Second dose in 2 weeks.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:15:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Get your own card!!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:17:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Anyone here had their second dose
View Quote

"Getting a dose" used to mean catching Gonorrhea.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:20:24 PM EDT
[#16]
I have had both doses of the pfizer vaccine.   Nothing more than a sore arm comparable to a tdap and mild achiness relived by ibuprofen 24 hours after my second dose.

Also I died, turned gay, and became nancy pelosi.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:21:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:24:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Got mine a non event, next shot in 10 days.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:24:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Good luck.
View Quote

2009 must have been a bumper crop year for retards.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:25:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Yea.  No
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:28:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I’d love to see the results from your peer-reviewed studies. I’m sure it will make for fascinating reading.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck.

I remember seeing something that about 55 people had died after getting the second dose.  It was posted here but I can't find it.  I realize that is a rather low number compared and it was pretty much brushed off.  I did find it odd though hearing about Hank Aaron as he didn't have anything underlying and just did get his shot.  It was done publicly to try and encourage black people to get them.  I am not saying the shot killed him just that I find it rather interesting.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:29:36 PM EDT
[#22]
I got both doses. First on December 28th and the second on January 19th. No side effects. I got the Pfizer version
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:30:01 PM EDT
[#23]
I died but got better.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:30:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I have had both doses of the pfizer vaccine.   Nothing more than a sore arm comparable to a tdap and mild achiness relived by ibuprofen 24 hours after my second dose.

Also I died, turned gay, and became Nancy Pelosi's "sex slave".
View Quote

Fixed
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:31:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Due for my second dose of Moderna on 2/2.

I’ll let you know if I grow a dick.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:31:45 PM EDT
[#26]
I had both doses.  Both times my arm hurt and I felt pretty run down the next day.  Ended up missing 4 days in the gym, which made me feel worse than the vaccine.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:35:24 PM EDT
[#27]
We received the Pfizer vaccine one week ago. My wife and I received the shot at about 10:00 am, and each of us had a slightly sore arm at about 8:00 pm. We took an Aleve, went to bed, and no soreness since. It was really no big deal for my wife and I.

We are looking forward to going back for the second shot!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:36:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Don't plan on ever getting a first. Still have not worn a mask either
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:38:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Good luck.
View Quote

mRNA (not mNRA) technology has been being discussed, strategized and tested since 1991 when Katalin Karikó realized the eventual benefits. While the industry went back and forth on whether they agreed or not, ultimately it was deemed legit. mRNA development as a vaccine for use against SARS and Coronavirus type pathogens has been going on for ten years. mRNA specific use against COVID-19 is what was the latest tweak.

You are right. It IS important that people do their research.

Guessing that means you have not had your second dose?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:39:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Had my first jab of the Pfizer today, made me drowsy as hell for about 4 hours then melted away. Flu shot this year sucked more than the first dose.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:44:34 PM EDT
[#31]
The nurse asked me how I felt. I said "I kind of feel like producing a specific protein, or at least part of one."

Then I died of scrambled DNA and I was rejected at the pearly gates because mark of the beast. And on top of that, I'm fertile now. And I am no longer interested in organized religion.
Fucking mNRA.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:46:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Haven't even had one dose of the plandemic scamdemic "vaccine" and don't plan on getting it either.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:49:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Had my first 3 days ago. No problems whatsoever
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:51:02 PM EDT
[#34]
A week out for me, 2 for wife.  Pfizer.  No side effects.  First shot my arm was sore about 2 days.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:54:50 PM EDT
[#35]
I got my first shot at 10 am today.  By noon, I was wearing a dress.  

Felt a little queasy.  That's about it.  Let you know in 28 days.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:55:17 PM EDT
[#36]
I got my second dose of Pfizer on Monday. I had the same injection site soreness the day after with both injections.

I have made an observation. Among the 100 or so people I know who got the vaccine. If they had COVID prior to the vaccine, no symptoms other than injection site soreness. Those who previously had COVID, had mild flu-like symptoms (fever, chills, headache, and fatigue) for 12-24 hours afterward. I know one guy who had COVID and had no symptoms after the vaccine.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:55:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Lemming thread.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:58:03 PM EDT
[#38]
How are the two being distributed?  

Is Pfizer hospital based and Moderna out in the wild?

Hit with the 'derna today, didn't really want it but I'd rather not risk infecting older family members.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:58:44 PM EDT
[#39]
If you are healthy, You're a fool to take that poison!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:01:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Good luck.
View Quote

I too receive all my information from YouTube videos where people read tweets.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:02:24 PM EDT
[#41]
I've heard the first from Moderna caused problems and the second from Pfizer caused problems.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:06:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Hit with the 'derna today, didn't really want it but I'd rather not risk infecting older family members.

View Quote

Pfizer is distributed where there is a freezer that can store it. They are about $7k and not realistic for clinics and doctors offices to have one. Once the Pfizer vaccine is defrosted, it must be used within 6 hours. Fun fact, one vial of Pfizer has 5 doses in it, but we have been getting 6-7 doses per vial.

The moderna can be stored in a standard medical freezer common to most clinics. The moderna must be discarded 6 hours after the vial is punctured.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:07:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Haven't even had one dose of the plandemic scamdemic "vaccine" and don't plan on getting it either.
View Quote

The Chinese don't want us to take it, either.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:08:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Got my first dose of Moderna today. Felt tired as hell about 4 hours afterwards. Arm is sore now but not terrible.

No urge to vote Democrat...still hate FJB.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:11:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

State health department distributes what they get down to the county level, the county distributes what they get to vaccine sites. Our county had Moderna the first two times starting back before New Year's and had Pfizer the last. They have committed to providing us with the same brand vials on the appropriate follow up dates. Moderna is four weeks. Pfizer is three.
Have administered about 400 doses, some of each. Non event.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:12:01 PM EDT
[#46]
No, can't even get the first one, websites here keep crashing and you can't get thru on the phone.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:14:06 PM EDT
[#47]
71 with asthma and cannot get one because my county commissioner thinks I have the rich white privileged life, live in the rich white area zip code, not brown or black and deserve to die because my grandfather 10 generations owned 3 slaves.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:15:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Wanna know how I know you are an idiot?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:15:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Haven't had a first, fuck that shit.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:17:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Second dose 2 Fridays ago.  No symptoms after the shot.  Same site as the first shot which was 21 days earlier.  Pfizer vaccine.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top