Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2004 12:01:34 PM EDT
For the past 14 years I've been forced by evil teachers to endure a torture they call Math. Well, last wednesday I put an end to this misery.
I took my final exam for MGF1107 (the last requirement for math credit in college). Today I recieved my grade, and it was glorious. I will NEVER EVER have to take another math class again in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys have no idea how excited I am about this.

On a different note I hope all my fellow ARFCOM college students do well in their finals, and I wish you all the best of luck, and a wonderful summer break!

Also, the math book I had for this semester is now an older edition that no class will use anymore. I was thinking about taking it to the range or perhaps have an old fashion book burning with wagner playing in the background....Any suggestions for a ceremonial ending to this hated subject of mine?
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 12:05:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 12:10:42 PM EDT
[#2]
How did that economics test go the other day?
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 12:15:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
For the past 14 years I've been forced by evil teachers to endure a torture they call Math. Well, last wednesday I put an end to this misery.
I took my final exam for MGF1107 (the last requirement for math credit in college). Today I recieved my grade, and it was glorious. I will NEVER EVER have to take another math class again in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys have no idea how excited I am about this.

On a different note I hope all my fellow ARFCOM college students do well in their finals, and I wish you all the best of luck, and a wonderful summer break!

Also, the math book I had for this semester is now an older edition that no class will use anymore. I was thinking about taking it to the range or perhaps have an old fashion book burning with wagner playing in the background....Any suggestions for a ceremonial ending to this hated subject of mine?

Tannerite...

TRG
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 12:19:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

*SIGH* I still have two months untill I get out.  

Hoppy8420
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 12:21:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Time to take those old notebooks to the gun range.
Tannerite them.  I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for good......
Two degrees, two minors, and going to Alaska to guide grizzly hunts, that will be putting my 6-7 years of college to good use.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 12:29:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
have fun, get a summer job around girls with big boobies.

Noooooo! They shall all be flat-chested and they must all wear braces! Acne would be good too!
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 12:34:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
How did that economics test go the other day?

It wasn't economics, it was that very math class. Thank you very much for your help man! I saw five problems like that on the final and I was thinking to myself "thank you arowneragain!"
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 12:35:20 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Soak it in a chum bucket overhight.  Run out a few miles offshore.  Wrap it with some 80lb leader and throw it over in a chum slick while you troll slowly.

Link Posted: 5/4/2004 12:57:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Pretty much every class I have until i finish my degree is calculus based.  Damn engineering.
Took my Diff. Eq exam today, and think i 4.0'd the class.  
RE: the book?  Tannerite the fucker.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:06:47 PM EDT
[#10]
I've got a week and half to go, graduate May 15th.    I NEED A JOB!!!!  Unfortunately no girls with big boobies either, wife doesn't vseem to have a sense of humor about things like that.

Paraord16
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:29:38 PM EDT
[#11]
at 10am tom. morning i will officially be done with biology FOREVER!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:44:04 PM EDT
[#12]
I know the feeling Saturday at 8 am I took my last and final programming exam. A skill I will never use, but something I had to do for one of my majors. That book (about the size of a good size super dictionary) is getting in this order .45 ACP, .223 HP, 12 ga slug, 12 ga 00 slug, and 2 full mags of 5.54 and whatever is left will be burned. I'm planning on documenting the whole thing, adding music, and sending it to my old teacher who knows I hate CSE and wants some pictures for his office wall.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top