Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/22/2021 2:05:07 PM EDT
And the "Masks are useless and are only intended to promote fear and compliance" groupthink.

Catch me up to speed on the vaccine conspiracy we need to buy into.

Is it: "Vaccines are useless and are only being promoted in order to make a few people very wealthy"?
Or: "Vaccines are useless and in fact are more dangerous than the virus itself"?

Something else?

Help me out here.  I need to bathe in the wisdom of the herd.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:05:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Its not a vaccine, for starters.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:07:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh, this should be good.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:08:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I get that we've settled into the "COVID-19 is a hoax designed to promote fear and compliance" thing
View Quote

I'm sorry, I missed this settlement.   Link please?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:12:25 PM EDT
[#4]
OP is very witty, but I'll try to clarify with some facts.

1. China virus is real
2. China virus is basically the common cold with a hair more danger for sickly old people
3. Masks are only useful to identify the faggots
4. The vaccine is fine, just not necessary for 99% of the population.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:13:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm sorry, I missed this settlement.   Link please?
View Quote

Yeah I must have missed that part too when I was in the hospital and almost died
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:13:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Chicom-19 is a nasty and unpredictable virus, easily 2X worse than the typical flu. Was purposely released by China, with coordination of the globalist left (democrats) and superbly used as the excuse to start the great reset (turning the USA into a euro-commie type shithole) so China can "prove" the value to communism world wide.

The vaccine was a fluke. They never expected a vaccine in 6 fucking months after the release. It's a medical miracle but like all drugs will kill/negatively effect some people. My wife just got #2 dose of the vaccine and feels like shit. Is it worth it?....certainly for some high risk people. I have no plans to get it personally.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:14:05 PM EDT
[#7]
If people want to wear masks that's their choice. But nobody should be forced to get a vaccine for a disease that has a near zero chance of killing them
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:14:50 PM EDT
[#8]
That hoax sure kicked my ass for 2 straight weeks and continues to haunt me today...
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:15:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Because I don't trust any of the fuckers at this point.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:15:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

1. China virus is real
2. China virus is basically the common cold with a hair more danger for sickly old people
View Quote

That actually sums it up very well
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:16:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
That hoax sure kicked my ass for 2 straight weeks and continues to haunt me today...
View Quote
False cause fallacy.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:18:18 PM EDT
[#12]
As it becomes more and more obvious that the virus was leveraged for political reasons, more and more of you should be humiliated. You never, ever get to use the term "sheeple" again.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:18:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:19:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
As it becomes more and more obvious that the virus was leveraged for political reasons, more and more of you should be humiliated. You never, ever get to use the term "sheeple" again.
View Quote
Couldn't have said it better myself. What's happening in this country wouldn't have been a believable hollywood script not that long ago.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:19:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

1. China virus is real
View Quote

Looks right to me.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:20:26 PM EDT
[#16]
lol Doomers.

The virus itself is no hoax. It will kill some people dead as hell. The response to it is a total political "OMG, we must do something!!!!" and a major power grab. When has healthy people been quarantined?

The death rate is a fabrication, we have no idea how many died of it as opposed to with it and how many died of something else and were listed as dying of it. Plus a LOT those that did die OF it would have been dead shortly anyway. A lot of the non nursing home victims had one foot in the grave and one foot on a banana peal. The average time in a nursing home before death is six months.

As for the masks, masks upped the transmission rates fairly significantly.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:21:50 PM EDT
[#17]

Good news, though. Now that Biden is in, worry can stop

THE CORONAVIRUS CRISIS
Current, Deadly U.S. Coronavirus Surge Has Peaked, Researchers Say
January 21, 2021 5:09 AM ET

The timing is certainly fortuitous.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:22:03 PM EDT
[#18]
This should be an exciting exercise in ignorant people talking confidently about a subject they don't have enough education to understand.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:22:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Compound this with God knows how many years of calling media leftist propaganda, but mysteriously covid news is to be believed 100%
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:23:13 PM EDT
[#20]
The vaccine is just a precursor to instituting tracking protocols for the population.  "Papers, please" sounds a lot more innocent when it is for vaccine identification.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:25:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

1. China virus is real
View Quote

This is all true.

The virus is real. But pleeeenty of people have contracted it with little to no serious symptoms.

The response has been a maximum taking advantage of a "crisis" to exercise the acquisition of power, control, and wealth.

And it has been an experiment to see just how easily the population could be manipulated/frightened into compliance.  I've seen reports of a number of people being surprised at the ease and the reach of restrictions they were able to achieve.

A Chinese produced crisis used to kill half a million Americans - if you believe the numbers - and greatly infringe on civil rights and liberty. Without a shot being fired. Amazing, and brilliant if you think about it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:25:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

You mean it's not a coincidence that NY, Chicago...etc are talking about opening things up right around the inauguration?  
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:26:48 PM EDT
[#23]
COVID19 is not a hoax.  But the terrified over-the-top governmental response to it is a hoax.  

Masks primarily keep infected people from spreading the germ via exhaling infected snot/phlegm.  But infected people are supposed to stay home anyway.  

Having EVERYONE wear a mask with (a) no standards for masks and (b) no standards for mask hygiene and maintenance means the masks get dirty, get contaminated, get thrown down on tables during meals, and thus can themselves easily become vectors for transmitting the disease to the wearer.  

And that's before we get into the issue that the number one way to catch COVID19 is to touch a contaminated surface then touch one's face before decontaminating the hand.  Masks just dramatically increase the number of times a person is touching their face with their hands.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:26:58 PM EDT
[#24]
The two options are not mutually exclusive.

Neither is an accurate representation of the most common opinions I see here.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:28:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

did you wear a mask and get it anyway?

did you survive?

Are you aware a percentage of people who get various flu strains continue to be haunted by long-term effects?

Given all that, what makes COVID19 so fucking special?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:29:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Good news, though. Now that Biden is in, worry can stop

THE CORONAVIRUS CRISIS
Current, Deadly U.S. Coronavirus Surge Has Peaked, Researchers Say
January 21, 2021 5:09 AM ET

The timing is certainly fortuitous.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:30:17 PM EDT
[#27]
This thread sums up how retarded most Americans are.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:30:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Hey OP,

What happened to the regular flu?  

Influenza is simply "nonexistent" this year.  Or...  highly questionable testing accuracy, combined with the fact that virtually no one is bothering to test for Influenza this year, mixed in with the pandemic of FEAR used to oppose literally anything Trump said (so he looks bad), means that there's a likelihood that 70-80% of the cases we're blaming on COVID19 are in actuality the regular ol' flu.

with the remainder being actual COVID-type infections and death.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:31:04 PM EDT
[#29]
I don't really read into the whole hoax thing but just using my own thinking.

Here's what I think are facts:

1) The virus seems to affect about 1-3% of the population. That seems quite low but when you take into account of millions of people, that's quite a high number. The objective of "stay at home" orders is to scale the inflow of ICU/ER admissions such that people who get sick can continue to do so and the hospitals can fulfil that request. That seems to be the objective in the first phase of the stay at home but it seems lost by now. It seems like now the objective is to stay at home until the virus is completely gone which would never happen and with this kind of thinking we'll be stuck indoors for the next two years until it naturally goes away.

2) Masks do help but not as much washing and maintain distances. Since we're on AR15.com think about the current war in Iraq/Afghan. Our enemies know the effective combat ranges of a 5.56mm round so they are actively finding ways to engage outside of that range. That's essentially what this virus is about... if you stay outside of the range, then the only possible way you can get it is by secondary reasons such as touching infected surface or staying around contaminated areas for longer durations. Masks help in certain situations where you can't be outside of the range but it seems to be about 70% effective and if you double up, seems to be even more effective.

3) I think the democrats love this system. They can promote fear and if they can pass a $2k stimulus bill for everyone, that means keeping people dependent on the government which means more voters for them if you don't have a job. Originally the $2 stimulus check was meant to help boost the economy. They don't want you to bank it but go outside and spend it. Buy a new fur coat or something lavish at the store to help small businesses. List #1 in my list, that's no longer the main point. Now it seems to shift that the $2k is needed to help people live. Buy food or pay rents... that wasn't the intention of the stimulus bill nor should it ever be.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:31:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Covid is the deadliest and only disease about which we should be concerned.  Everybody would live forever, if only it weren't for the covid.

The communist media control has been superb.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:32:23 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm not anti-vax.  I'm not anti-mask, either.  I think that they're good resources people can freely choose to make use of.

I'm anti version 1.0 of anything going into my body when it's not an emergency.

I'm anti having my movements, contacts, communications, transactions traced.

I'm anti mandate, but allow some wiggle room we actually had something like polio or the 1918 flu.  

I'm anti panic.  Anti lockdown, now that we've seen the relative damage of economic devastation vs. the coof vs. all the other risks people accept in normal times.

In other words, I'm a responsible adult, and I don't like being sensationalized into bad, invasive, foolish actions.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:32:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
If people want to wear masks that's their choice. But nobody should be forced to get a vaccine for a disease that has a near zero chance of killing them
View Quote
except when it is a condition of employment.
With 32 years and 4 more to go, I'm not willing to toss it away for acting tough on masks.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:33:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
And the "Masks are useless and are only intended to promote fear and compliance" groupthink.

Catch me up to speed on the vaccine conspiracy we need to buy into.

Is it: "Vaccines are useless and are only being promoted in order to make a few people very wealthy"?
Or: "Vaccines are useless and in fact are more dangerous than the virus itself"?

Something else?

Help me out here.  I need to bathe in the wisdom of the herd.

View Quote

There's a whole lotta middle ground you skipped right over.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:34:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Troll thread is trollish and deserves only trollish response
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:39:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.

My god there are a ton of users that need to be banned.

It should be legal to shoot doomers on sight.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:40:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Troll thread is trollish and deserves only trollish response
View Quote

Marked accordingly
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:43:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
This thread sums up how retarded most Americans are.

View Quote
Another share blue troll identified.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:43:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Real virus let go by China and our government used it to gain power
The proper mask in the right setting works to some degree but nothing is 100 percent
I think trump got us a vaccine sooner than the world expected and now it's being slow walked
Zero doubt the communist will gain ground from this
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:47:23 PM EDT
[#39]
It's real

It's nothing more than a bad cold for 99% of people

It looks like it might have been engineered or atleast purposely released

The response to it has been a disaster for the world and probably was done purposely

Finally, the trick to the mask is as follows: putting the mask in your ass is the best way to prevent the spread
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:49:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

1. China virus is real
4. The vaccine is fine, just not necessary for 99% of the population might be safe but was only tested four months and the long term effects are not known.
View Quote

FIXT
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:49:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm not saying it's not real, because it is, but I also had a flu December of 2019 that put me on my ass for 2 weeks and gave me a cough for 3-4 months
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:50:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

1. China virus is real
View Quote

Fifth post nailed it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:52:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

1. China virus is real
View Quote

Yup.  Not a "hoax" per se, it is more of a "scam."  

The entire premise of a "uber-deadly super virus warranting this unprecedented global response" is false on its face.

You provide a good summary with one more caveat about the vaccines:  The covid vaccines have been rushed to market and they have not been extensively tested as other successful vaccines which have decades of research, study, and results to back them up.  So we really have NO CLUE what the true long term side effects may be.  One can get even more tin-foily if they want, but the facts as stated should be sufficient to wholeheartedly reject the entire obvious propaganda campaign launched by the media and our Government Industrial Complex.

Masks and covid are not the end-game.  Rather, they are the tip of the iceberg and are simply being used as tools to usher in transformation in global economics, surveillance, and total control unseen in human history.  This is what the ant-maskers are objecting to, not simply rejecting a piece of cloth.  It's about more than a simple mask.

People don't think the Great Reset be like it is, but it do.

The false narrative of the uber-virus, masks, lockdowns, etc are being used to destroy economies and force us into a position where we must then accept UBI from the government in order to eat.  Of course that gov $$$ doesn't come without strings attached.  For safety you'll have to take unproven, sketchy vaccines and again for "safety" you will not be allowed to own firearms, etc.  God only knows what happens after that.

ETA: and notice I never once mentioned "the left" or "Democrats" or "Republicans" or any other false dichotomy bullshit.  One of the best things President Trump gave us is the gift of making term / concept of "The Deep State" a part of our common lexicon.  Certainly partisan politics play a r role in most everything, but this Covid scam and Great Reset agenda is much larger than any of that.

ETA2:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thalidomide#:~:text=While%20initially%20considered%20safe%2C%20the,from%20the%20press%20and%20public
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:52:39 PM EDT
[#44]
I don't think anyone is saying it isn't real at this point.

The only aspect of the whole goddamn virus itself that worries me is the what it has done to some people's lungs.  That's terrifying.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:53:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I'm not saying it's not real, because it is, but I also had a flu December of 2019 that put me on my ass for 2 weeks and gave me a cough for 3-4 months
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Precisely.  People act like no virus has ever killed anyone or kicked anyone's ass before, until COVID19 appeared on the scene.

people ignore the fact that various influenza strains kick 100,000s of people's asses every year and kill 10,000s of people annually.  

I had flu in January 2020, I have COVID19 now, that flu episode a year ago kicked my ass harder than COVID19 has.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:54:06 PM EDT
[#46]
@eracer

What do you want to see happen in 2021?

Maintain lockdowns?
Maintain mask mandates?
Mandatory vaccines?
Things like that.

So we all know your position and don’t take this as a troll thread
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:54:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
COVID19 is not a hoax.  But the terrified over-the-top governmental response to it is a hoax.  

Masks primarily keep infected people from spreading the germ via exhaling infected snot/phlegm.  But infected people are supposed to stay home anyway.  

Having EVERYONE wear a mask with (a) no standards for masks and (b) no standards for mask hygiene and maintenance means the masks get dirty, get contaminated, get thrown down on tables during meals, and thus can themselves easily become vectors for transmitting the disease to the wearer.  

And that's before we get into the issue that the number one way to catch COVID19 is to touch a contaminated surface then touch one's face before decontaminating the hand.  Masks just dramatically increase the number of times a person is touching their face with their hands.
View Quote

I thought that they determined that COVID doesn't transfer off surfaces as they had originally thought, but is spread via aerosol/respiration.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:55:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Whatever you do in this thread be sure to use spell check. OP does not like misspelled words. Please think of OP.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:56:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I thought that they determined that COVID doesn't transfer off surfaces as they had originally thought, but is spread via aerosol/respiration.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They can't make up their mind.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:56:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Were you saved by the vaccine?

Quoted:

Yeah I must have missed that part too when I was in the hospital and almost died
View Quote

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top