Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 1/21/2021 6:07:11 PM EDT
https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/21/on-day-one-biden-destroys-womens-sports-with-anti-science-executive-order/

Squinty man bad!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:08:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Feminist everywhere pissed after exclaiming for 30 years to be equal in strength to men.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:09:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Fallon Fox literally crushed the face of a born female. Remember who you voted for when your own daughter gets it
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:09:58 PM EDT
[#3]
... what an asshole!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:10:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Good. It needs to hit women, HARD.

Feminism needs to meet the cold, ugly reality of intersectionality, and daughters need to see what their ignorant parents did to them with leftist bullshit.

Gotta bottom out before we can take this shit back.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:10:20 PM EDT
[#5]
The trans thing is going to backfire on itself once women figure out they are no longer competitive in any sport or physical job, and have to share bathrooms and locker rooms with dudes.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:11:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The trans thing is going to backfire on itself once women figure out they are no longer competitive in any sport or physical job, and have to share bathrooms and locker rooms with dudes.
View Quote

This.  It's a perfect move on his part.  For us.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:11:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Feminism needs to meet the cold, ugly reality of intersectionality, and daughters need to see what their ignorant parents did to them with leftist bullshit.

View Quote

This.

It's almost always (white) women pushing this shit. Let them get a taste
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:11:47 PM EDT
[#8]
"Go, Strong Woman, Go" (Original Music) - SOUTH PARK
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:12:32 PM EDT
[#9]
That won't be the case for rugby.

World Rugby (international organizing board) has made the decision no transgender athletes can compete at the international level.  

That means any national pathways competition will exclude them as well.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:12:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Ehhh aint gonna matter. I never hear a peep from any feminist when i bring this stuff up
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:13:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:15:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

South Park already predicted it with their Macho Man episode, and I think they nailed what is going to eventually happen.

Personally, I say if you are an adult, and want to chop of your dick, go for it, who am I to stop you. I think the solution is eventually going to be trans and biological leagues. Like instead of mens and womens sports, it's going to have to be XX an XY sports, you play your chromosomes.

Once we see a bunch of high school and college athletes boycott an entire season because they are letting men on the women's teams, things will get interesting.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:16:26 PM EDT
[#13]
wtf I'm ridin' with Biden now
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:17:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Bahahaha womens’ sports are a joke anyways.  Now it’s even funnier.
Instead of playing sports like men, they should be learning to cook and keep house.  Or they can get that “dream career” and die childless with their cats.  There’s a reason American women are medicated for mental illness at like 3 times the rate of other countries—radical feminism...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:18:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

I would identify as a girl for a bit if it gets me in the girls shower room
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:18:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's where I am with this.

Lesson to be learned.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:19:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Ehhh aint gonna matter. I never hear a peep from any feminist when i bring this stuff up
View Quote

Pretty much

After all these years and all these topics
“Oh man, this _________ is really going to backfire for the dems”.
It never does

Only losers are conservatives
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:19:54 PM EDT
[#18]
LOL
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:20:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ha ha.  Even I might have been able to beat women at something in my prime.   Or maybe not.   It will be great to see freak males getting all the awards and scholarships due to this.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:21:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Good maybe some women will wake the fuck up and pay attention.

Good maybe some parents will wake the fuck up and pay attention. Any good American 16 y/o boy should identify as a girl and start showering and changing in the girls locker room.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:22:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Maybe I should sign up for the LPBA.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:23:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Good, I hope they enjoy what they voted for. Maybe someday they’ll wake the fuck up.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:23:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hung out with a guy that teaches 6th grade this weekend.

He said it's getting ridiculous, he's had 6 kids this year flip flop genders a few times.

I say if they are going to do that we make them own it. Want to change your name and be a chick, fill out this paperwork, it takes 180 days to process before you can fill it out again, so enjoy your new name and bathroom for the next 6 months, no take backsies.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:24:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

You guys are out of your fucking minds if you think anyone who doesn't already know will learn anything from this. Literally every negative consequence that grows from this will be blamed on "the patriarchy", or "sexism", or something "institutional" that will require further government intervention.

If leftists were capable of learning anything, we wouldn't have leftism.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:25:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

I hope all the top D1 male athletes sign up for female sports just so they can make a complete mockery of it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:26:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Ha ha.  Even I might have been able to beat women at something in my prime.   Or maybe not.   It will be great to see freak males getting all the awards and scholarships due to this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In high school there was two schools that didn't have a girls soccer team, so girls were eligible to play on the boy's team. They usually had 1-3 girls, and sometimes had one that they would field regularly.

There was no contest, even being at the top of her game as a female, a middle of the road defender would usually stomp her.

The girls always knew this, our girls went undefeated and well into post season play one year, we scrimmaged them for fun one afternoon and beat them 20 - 0. Two totally different speeds.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:26:50 PM EDT
[#27]
didnt take long for him to give up on uniting the country.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:26:52 PM EDT
[#28]
I don't even care anymore.

On the bright side, I won't have to worry about my daughter playing any sports.  No point in bothering.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:28:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The trans thing is going to backfire on itself once women figure out they are no longer competitive in any sport or physical job
View Quote
They already know it XD

These Girls Are Suing The Gov Over Trans Athletes

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:28:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

In high school there was two schools that didn't have a girls soccer team, so girls were eligible to play on the boy's team. They usually had 1-3 girls, and sometimes had one that they would field regularly.

There was no contest, even being at the top of her game as a female, a middle of the road defender would usually stomp her.

The girls always knew this, our girls went undefeated and well into post season play one year, we scrimmaged them for fun one afternoon and beat them 20 - 0. Two totally different speeds.
View Quote

Highschool men's soccer teams beat the US olympic women's team regularly.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:28:43 PM EDT
[#31]
michellejennekewithadick.gif

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:29:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
That won't be the case for rugby.

World Rugby (international organizing board) has made the decision no transgender athletes can compete at the international level.  

That means any national pathways competition will exclude them as well.
View Quote

They will get sanctioned and not invited to the cool kids table.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:30:30 PM EDT
[#33]
C'mon man.   Feminazis can ESAD under Pedo Jo al Xi-din.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:30:55 PM EDT
[#34]
It's going to suck when they infiltrate the women's volleyball and pole vault teams. Those are the only sports I am interested in
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:31:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Ha, based!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:31:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
wtf I'm ridin' with Biden now
View Quote

Me too.
We love it. We love it. We love it.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:32:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Didn't pole dancing just become an Olympic sport?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:34:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Highschool men's soccer teams beat the US olympic women's team regularly.
View Quote

God I wish the loud mouthed woke lesbian cunts on our female national soccer team were replaced by male players claiming to be women. Total poetic justice.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:34:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sadly Feminism caused this.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:36:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Sadly Feminism caused this.
View Quote

And now, no one born with a vagina will win a gold trophy again...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:37:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Clown world.

How many women go over to men's sports?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:37:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Holy shit was yesterday ever a bad day for America.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:37:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Does this mean I get to hit from the ladies tees?  I'm in 100% if true.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:38:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

And now, no one born with a vagina will win a gold trophy again...
View Quote

Biden outlawed child support?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:38:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Good

Gonna be fun
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:39:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm all about it.  Women have been the majority of the people pushing for this tripe.  Make them suffer the brutality of it and maybe they'll come back to reality.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:39:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:39:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

"That is my feminine boner"
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:39:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Clown world.

How many women go over to men's sports?
View Quote

The ones that transition in sixth grade and get Lance Armstrong levels of T?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:39:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

South Park already predicted it with their Macho Man episode, and I think they nailed what is going to eventually happen.

Personally, I say if you are an adult, and want to chop of your dick, go for it, who am I to stop you. I think the solution is eventually going to be trans and biological leagues. Like instead of mens and womens sports, it's going to have to be XX an XY sports, you play your chromosomes.

Once we see a bunch of high school and college athletes boycott an entire season because they are letting men on the women's teams, things will get interesting.
View Quote

No chopping required! Simply " identify" as the gender you choose!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top