Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 1/21/2021 2:02:05 PM EDT
Voters Oppose Biden's Keystone XL Pipeline Decision, Expect Higher Gas Prices
https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/environment_energy/voters_oppose_biden_s_keystone_xl_pipeline_decision_expect_higher_gas_prices?utm_campaign=RR01212021DN&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email
Thursday, January 21, 2021

On his first day in the White House, President Joe Biden signed an executive order blocking further construction on the Keystone XL Pipeline project. Most voters disagree with Biden's decision.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that only 36% of Likely U.S. Voters think it is a good idea to cancel the Keystone XL Pipeline that would transport oil from Canada to the U.S. Fifty-one percent (51%) of voters say canceling the pipeline is a bad idea, and 13% are not sure.

Who didn't see that coming?  Most of the voters apparently.
Just more evidence that stupid people should not be allowed to vote.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:02:50 PM EDT
[#1]
He told you what he was going to do, don’t be surprised.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:03:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Time for Texas judge to strike this EO down.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:03:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Wasn't that part of his campaign promise?  Why are voters surprised?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:03:54 PM EDT
[#4]
It ain't about what the voters want, it's what Dominion wants
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:04:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

It's why everyone voted against him.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:04:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nice
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:04:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Perhaps you missed the last few months Mr Rip VanWinkle, but voters have no say in anything anymore.  completely unimportant.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:04:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Luckily only 4 years to unphuckup their vote!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:04:52 PM EDT
[#9]
The dying frog asks the scorpion why it stung despite knowing the consequence, to which the scorpion replies: "I couldn't help it. It's in my nature."
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:05:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Do you honestly believe any of biden's voters even read his platform or know about it?

ETA: FFS I was talking to my gun owning dem brother in law what he thought about xiden's gun control positions, and his response was "What I didn't see that, are you sure?"  Well its not like he's going to do that anyway.

His voters are fucking retards and I'd bet more people were killed by rice rabies last year than there were biden voters that actually knew his positions.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:05:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

I see what you did there!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:05:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

why can't this happen? the precedent has been set already with daca
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:05:50 PM EDT
[#13]
WhY wOuLd ThE gUy I vOtEd FoR dO wHaT hE pRoMiSeD tO??
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:05:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Voters? Who gives a shit what those idiots think.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:06:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
Cause they're dumb as fucking rocks.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:06:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Exhibit 500002 that Biden didn't actually win.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:06:30 PM EDT
[#17]
They don't give a shit about voter approval.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:06:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

In other words the CCP.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:06:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/environment_energy/voters_oppose_biden_s_keystone_xl_pipeline_decision_expect_higher_gas_prices?utm_campaign=RR01212021DN&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email
Thursday, January 21, 2021

On his first day in the White House, President Joe Biden signed an executive order blocking further construction on the Keystone XL Pipeline project. Most voters disagree with Biden's decision.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that only 36% of Likely U.S. Voters think it is a good idea to cancel the Keystone XL Pipeline that would transport oil from Canada to the U.S. Fifty-one percent (51%) of voters say canceling the pipeline is a bad idea, and 13% are not sure.

Who didn't see that coming?  Most of the voters apparently.
Just more evidence that stupid people should not be allowed to vote.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:07:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Weird ratios there.
Probably what the election really looked like.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:07:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Whats a next a midget who yells... boss da plane!!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:08:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Fucking morons....
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:08:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. It's actually quite remarkable that Biden was so honest about his intentions.

He told you so.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:08:36 PM EDT
[#24]
So the guy who said on the record that he would cut fossil fuel production is stopping a gas pipeline? My shocked face
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:08:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:09:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The dying frog asks the scorpion why it stung despite knowing the consequence, to which the scorpion replies: "I couldn't help it. It's in my nature.I literally told you I would do this before we got into the river"
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:09:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

It's why everyone voted against him.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:10:05 PM EDT
[#28]
You get what you fucking deserve.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:10:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:10:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Well biden didnt win.  It isnt surprising that most voters are against his bullshit.

What are they going to do about it is the question.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:10:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Voters?  ...I'm pretty sure we are now "subjects"   I wonder how long they will refer to angry conservatives as Trump supporters.  Yep $$ gas will be stupid high before February is even over.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:11:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:11:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

...36% of Likely U.S. Voters think it is a good idea to cancel the Keystone XL Pipeline that would transport oil from Canada to the U.S. Fifty-one percent (51%) of voters say canceling the pipeline is a bad idea...

View Quote

So about how many actually voted for Biden vs. how many, at the least, voted for Trump.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:12:14 PM EDT
[#34]
They want gas to go through the roof.

Welcome to the Green New Deal!

Fossil fuels? NO! We are going to phase it out! per Joe Biden

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:12:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Do you honestly believe any of biden's voters even read his platform or know about it?

ETA: FFS I was talking to my gun owning dem brother in law what he thought about xiden's gun control positions, and his response was "What I didn't see that, are you sure?"  Well its not like he's going to do that anyway.

His voters are fucking retards and I'd bet more people were killed by rice rabies last year than there were biden voters that actually knew his positions.
View Quote

I know, it just baffles me that people are that dense.  My girlfriend and my mom are the same way.  They vote on emotion, not policy, then get blind sided by policy when it actually comes up in law making.  WTF did you think was going to happen?  There's a reason why I'm not close with my mom anymore.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:12:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Just goes to show that a lot of Biden voters don't understand what they voted for.  I have had numerous discussions with Biden voters about what he wants to do with gun control, taxes, retirements savings plans, etc.  Most people don't believe me until I show them the details right on Biden's website, and then they claim that he won't really do those things..... ugh
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:13:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
He told you what he was going to do, don't be surprised.
View Quote
If they tell you they are going to do something good, it probably won't happen.

If they tell you they are going to do something bad, it's going to happen, you can bank on it.

Most voters are stupid.
Most voters are stupid.
Most voters are stupid.
Most voters are stupid.
Most voters are stupid.
Most voters are stupid.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:13:50 PM EDT
[#38]
The psyops worked; many of these folks got hustled. But surely people will feel better forking out an additional $30 on a tank of gas 2-3 times a month because they'll be paying that extra cash knowing their President is neither mean nor orange.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:15:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Those 36% of voters that approve are also the only ones who voted for him. He only got about 35 million actual votes so.......
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:15:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

So, Staple Street Capital/Carlyle Group?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:17:51 PM EDT
[#41]
LOL, dumb asses believed the MSM narrative that Biden wasn't going to do anything to harm the middle class or poor.  

Wait until they get their tax increases.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:19:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't think anyone is surprised.  Most people simply don't care.  Of all the things going on the the US today, the pipeline ranked pretty low on most priority lists.  Cancelling it appeased his base and didn't really hurt him with moderates.  Politically it was a smart move...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:19:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Well biden didnt win.  It isnt surprising that most voters are against his bullshit.

What are they going to do about it is the question.
View Quote

Nothing

This has been established
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:19:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The dying frog asks the scorpion why it stung despite knowing the consequence, to which the scorpion replies: "I couldn't help it. It's in my nature.I literally told you I would do this before we got into the river"

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:19:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Seriously, don’t rub his face in it when Biden tries something. Offer alternatives.

We can afford to vent to each other about this stuff, but we’ll need those ‘tard votes in 2022 and 2024. Don’t sting their egos too much or they’ll double down instead.

They’ll want to save face. Let them. Make abandoning HoJo a virtue worthy of celebration, not something worthy of ridicule.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:20:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:20:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Power. They have it. Now get in line peasants.

Shutting down this pipeline means we're outsourcing the environment to the middle east and using gas guzzling tankers to transport.

Fuck the environment!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:21:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Just remember that the majority of America didn't vote for this to happen. We can't control what we didn't vote for when a president starts making law.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:21:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Perhaps you missed the last few months Mr Rip VanWinkle, but voters have no say in anything anymore.  completely unimportant.

View Quote

Yup
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:21:27 PM EDT
[#50]
American masses are just too stupid.  It's all about the feelz.  Ugggg!!!!!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top