Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 1/20/2021 3:23:27 PM EDT
If you need some spare mags for your current pistols or rifles, or your planning on buying a new pistol down the road.. BUY THE MAGS FOR THE DAMN THINGS   A.S.A.P..   They will start vanishing / jumping in price at anytime.

remember those $50 buck psa bolt carrier groups, $280 buck psa rifle kits, and $250 buck cases of 5.56mm, cheap and easy to find 9mm, 45acp, 44 mag, etc??   the stuff you wished to hell you had bought more of the last few months when it was cheap and easy to find, and are kicking yourself for not doing so when you could?????    well $8.99 d&h mags and $11.00 pmags, and $21.00 glock mags ( and all other mags ) are just like that, right fucking now, they are cheap and easy to find..... but not for long,  they WILL  be vanishing and doubling in price at almost anytime.

fucking get the shit you need right now.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:27:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Okay
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:29:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Only mags I need aren't in stock lol.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:30:05 PM EDT
[#3]
mags in general will take legislation to restrict.

The real potential squeeze is anything imported, if the only parts (including mags) for some of your guns are made outside this country, stock up while you can.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:30:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:31:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Only mags I need aren't in stock lol.
View Quote

But can you print them?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:34:04 PM EDT
[#6]
On it boss!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:37:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Fuck the Cali gov, bulk of the legislature & the assholes that did/do support them...
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:38:31 PM EDT
[#8]
What are ya gonna put in them?  Ain't no ammo.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:39:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Okay
View Quote
Damn right, excellent choice

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:39:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If you need some spare mags for your current pistols or rifles, or your planning on buying a new pistol down the road.. BUY THE MAGS FOR THE DAMN THINGS   A.S.A.P..   They will start vanishing / jumping in price at anytime.

remember those $50 buck psa bolt carrier groups, $280 buck psa rifle kits, and $250 buck cases of 5.56mm, cheap and easy to find 9mm, 45acp, 44 mag, etc??   the stuff you wished to hell you had bought more of the last few months when it was cheap and easy to find, and are kicking yourself for not doing so when you could?????    well $8.99 d&h mags and $11.00 pmags, and $21.00 glock mags ( and all other mags ) are just like that, right fucking now, they are cheap and easy to find..... but not for long,  they WILL  be vanishing and doubling in price at almost anytime.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/tumblr_lka9rhi8aT1qadbq2o1_400_GIF-121.gif
View Quote

^this.  Expect price increases before the end of Winter.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:40:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

But can you print them?
View Quote
Currently no. Looks like mec-gar ones are still available, and IIRC they're contracted to make CZ's OEM mags anyway but the scrub panic buyers don't know that.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:41:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Y’all are one mass shooting away from $60 PMAGs if you can get them. I’m good, but if you’re not you may want to get while the getting is good.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:42:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Anti-gun politicians want them.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:42:09 PM EDT
[#14]
I’ve been buying mags for guns I don’t even own.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:42:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link to $8.99 D&H mags please.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:43:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

People who are prepared have plenty of ammo.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:46:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Okays would be good too.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:47:13 PM EDT
[#18]
I bought all my AR mags with proceeds from selling PMags in the last panic.  I panic bought various other mags along with reloading components this summer.

If anyone has a line on 7.62 SCAR mags or KCI Hk MP5 mags I'd like to get some more of those.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:47:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even the long standing PSA deal of 10/$99 free shipping became $104, $109, $119 plus shipping this week. Like when the $169/1000 CCI 9mm went $174, $179, $189, $399... OOS.

OP is right as usual, aside from that.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:49:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Take a look at the CO law. They chose 2013 as a date for ownership and it’s up to you to prove it. I’m not sure buying now is even the best idea but I can’t think of an alternative either.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:51:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Take a look at the CO law. They chose 2013 as a date for ownership and it's up to you to prove it.
View Quote
and it's up to them to catch me. Still better to buy while it's cheap and readily available. I'm mostly squared away on mags for guns I care about already though.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:51:13 PM EDT
[#22]
No matter how ready you think you are, there is something you will regret not buying if a ban hits. Been there a couple times now. Buy more.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:52:48 PM EDT
[#23]
It's good advice. I've been making what I expect to be my last buys on mags before they all triple in price and go OOS for the long haul. Frankly, it's a wonder it hasn't happened yet. Now that Biden has been installed, there's nothing left in the way of the grabbers except for an unreliable court system that's untested.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:52:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Just like bump stocks.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:54:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Good time to be a seller. Very good time to be a seller in fact.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:54:28 PM EDT
[#26]
It's been so long since I ordered M & P Shield mags online that I decided to get a couple-three-or-four more.  Found only one outlet that has any in stock at a decent price.  By decent I mean less than $34.99 per mag.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:54:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Don't need mags when there's no ammo to put in them
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:55:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The real potential squeeze is anything imported, if the only parts (including mags) for some of your guns are made outside this country, stock up while you can.
View Quote

Ammunition is not restricted.
And yet, it's a huge bitch to buy compared to 10 months ago.
Mags are next.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:58:46 PM EDT
[#29]
I listen and learned from Sandy Hook.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:00:11 PM EDT
[#30]
I am fixed for mags for all my handguns and rifles. For life.

Ammo, brass, bullets and primers are my main concern.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:00:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Whose got the best deal on glock mags?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:01:03 PM EDT
[#32]
This is going to be your long thread for 2021 I bet.  Just like your other thread last year that I still click on to read all the naysayers.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:02:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Okays would be good too.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okays would be good too.  

I'll take some $8.99 Okays if you can find em. Lol

Anyone have a link for cheap okays. It's not that I need them, but I'll gladly add to the pile while they're still available.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:03:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I listen and learned from Sandy Hook.
View Quote

This

Anyone who wasn't buying shit the first 3 years Trump was in is....

I bet most thought he would still be president and had a few years.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:04:51 PM EDT
[#35]
I was at PSA the other day.  Guns were all gone, ammo all gone, very few accessories left on the shelf.  People are coming in to buy shit.  Only thing left to buy is mags.  Now they are getting cleared out.  I grabbed a Glock 17 and an MP5 mag while I was there just because.  Their 3-55 gallon drums of P mags were sold out.  Granted, there was a gun show on the other side of the interstate last weekend, so vendors probably came to PSA and stocked up on $10 mags and sold them for $15+ each.

EDIT:  I had to pause this reply to go to the door for the 10 PMags that were just delivered from PSA.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:05:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Few hours ago FO'd on some D&H mags and tool craft bolt carrier. This is the cheapest it will ever be.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:06:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Where is all our money?  Buck19delta honey.  He is better than any retirement planner.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:07:43 PM EDT
[#38]
You know what. It don’t matter.

It doesn’t fuckin matter. Everyone’s sitting on 500 pmags and it ain’t gonna do shit.

When dementia man bans them everyone will prop that case up in there basement and be like yeah man soon when it’s FO time I’ll need these.

But guess what. It ain’t ever gonna happen.

Flame away.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:07:57 PM EDT
[#39]
OP's point here is that mags are going to go up BECAUSE the political landscape has shifted, not necessarily because there's an imminent threat to the ability to buy mags with a capacity over 10 rounds. (But really there is an imminent threat, you just haven't identified it. Expand your OODA loop a bit and stop being a sheep).

Get off your lazy asses and buy some mags. Be on the leading edge of the curve for once so you're not panicking. -----If you look at your mag stash and say, well, my kids MIGHT have enough mags for their entire life, you MIGHT be good, unless you care about your grandkids as well.

I topped off on a few 6.5 Grendel E-Landers on my own and BX-25 & M&P mags from OP's other thread but I'm more than good on everything else I could ever need.

You can't currently get ammo for reasonable prices and mags are assuredly the next thing to go...Of course, I'm a seller of some Gen2 PMAGS @$60 a pop WHEN this happens. Get in before this so I don't have to feel bad selling to a fellow Arfcommer at that price.

Do it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:08:05 PM EDT
[#40]
I am trying to order them. But one company (Wholesalegunmags.com) took the money. Spent two weeks and then refunded the money to me without reason. (wasting my time in process) and without replying to a SINGLE email. They claimed to be "veteran owned". They didn't say which army. Based on how they treat a customer, I would say they are from Iranian Army veterans. Another company. Gunshowmags.com, so far replied to every one of my emails. They created a shipping label on Jan 10th, but as of Jan 20th they did NOT ship my order. Though on the email I got form them they said that they would ship it by Jan 18th.  I would love to get my mags. I would love to help small companies who claim to be veteran owned. But so far - one bad experience, and Gunshowmags, while they are decent as far as communication, for some reason still have not shipped anything.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:08:31 PM EDT
[#41]
In on one.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:10:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
This is going to be your long thread for 2021 I bet.  Just like your other thread last year that I still click on to read all the naysayers.
View Quote
The thing is, he doesn't even need a crystal ball this time around. I fell out of shooting for a while and didn't get back into it until november of 2019, so I don't have nearly as much ammo as I'd like, but everything else I've been stocking up on all year, because at that point the writing was on the wall. There's always more I want but I at least made sure the fundamentals were covered if my budget wasn't going to allow for NODS.

If you miss the boat on anything else at this point, it's on you, because that ship is about to leave port.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:11:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:11:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Unfortunately I need HK 93 mags, and they were scarce before, now they're scarce and insanely priced.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:15:37 PM EDT
[#45]
I'm ok. Stocked up.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:19:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Well once I can find regularly in stock MR762 mags I will.

I've been buying lancers and Okay gi mags over that last 2 years like my life depends on it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:21:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Whose got the best deal on glock mags?
View Quote

RTG had OEM Glock mags at $19.95 a week or two ago.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:25:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Take a look at the CO law. They chose 2013 as a date for ownership and it’s up to you to prove it. I’m not sure buying now is even the best idea but I can’t think of an alternative either.
View Quote

No, it’s up to them, so they will demand that you prove when purchased or soepena
Your records
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:25:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Your starting to remind me of a nagging wife
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top