Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/19/2021 9:44:52 PM EDT
I know, I know, I know, fuck FOX.....well, fuck that. Tucker is still calling the way he sees it, he's burning it up tonight.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:10:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Tucker: Democratic Party is planning a war on half of America
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:11:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I know, I know, I know, fuck FOX.....well, fuck that. Tucker is still calling the way he sees it, he's burning it up tonight.
View Quote

Glad you're enjoying the "show".
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:12:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
That's a Fox News link.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:13:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Poor Barbie had to be deprogrammed
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:14:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

No thanks
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:14:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ratings are in the shitter.  His handlers told him to “turn it up”.

The theatre: how does it work?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:15:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

His last 2 "shows" have been great.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:22:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:23:12 PM EDT
[#9]
No.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:23:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

He's their last hope.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:25:28 PM EDT
[#11]
I'd probably watch if he doused the studio in gasoline and burned the place down.  Let me know when that show airs.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:27:11 PM EDT
[#12]
You guys are full of shit.  I think Tucker is a lost voice in the Fox wilderness.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:29:13 PM EDT
[#13]
He's got our back, until he doesn't.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:31:39 PM EDT
[#14]
If you don't like Tucker, then honestly, who do you like? Anyone?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:31:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'd probably watch if he doused the studio in gasoline and burned the place down.  Let me know when that show airs.
View Quote

If it happens on TV but no one is watching, did it really happen?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:39:20 PM EDT
[#16]
He's not wrong.

He does try harder than most to have journalistic integrity.

I have not always agreed with him.

I'll take what I can from Tucker, but he obviously answers to others.   The others are shitting bricks because the rubes have caught on to the game.  Now Tucker has permission to be himself, until he doesn't.  It's a transparent ploy to dupe the hicks into watching again.  

Trump should start a media company, let them be real journalists, let people see what that looks like.  I bet it would be a hit, just due to the lack of bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:40:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thing is, he’s right. Country is just a spark away from collapsing. Quite sad actually.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:42:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Good post, OP.      It really was a good "show" tonight.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:47:56 PM EDT
[#19]

I occasionally have wondered how long we'd go before supposed "civilized" people would send their countrymen to re-education camps or loaded onto box cars, or just plain attack them in the streets.

We're not going to make it 100 years before it happens again. There's a good chance we won't make it 90, either.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:48:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Ratings are in the shitter. His handlers told him to “turn it up”.

View Quote

Did you read this on CNN?

Quoted:

View Quote

Agreed. 1/18 and 1/19 shows have been on fire.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:49:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Thing is, he’s right. Country is just a spark away from collapsing. Quite sad actually.
View Quote

What period in our short history have we not been one "spark" from collapsing?

The powers that be, want us constantly on pins and needles. From the Whiskey Rebellion days to now, always something, some heavy handed government do gooders who think they understand humanity better than the rest of us.

I really just want a mad max environment...fuck it.
Gimp on my bike type shit
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:50:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Controlled%20opposition
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:52:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ratings are down...start telling more truth so it will go up.

What a weird concept.....
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:00:43 AM EDT
[#24]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Controlled%20opposition

OK.  So who do YOU trust?  I want a name--or preferably a couple of names.  Who do YOU send links of to help inspire introspection in honest-but-propagandized people who have drank the CNN Koolaid?  Because Tucker Carlson--"Controlled Opposition" or not--fits that bill perfectly.

He is articulate, educated, principled, and fair.  He is possibly the last sane man left on television*.  

How can ANY honest, fair-minded person who believes in Democracy (no matter WHICH party they vote for) flippantly disregard the points that he makes?

*(Lou Dobbs also qualifies I guess--but strikes me as disgruntled, resigned, and low energy).
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:06:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Love him or hate him, he is 100% right...
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:08:27 AM EDT
[#26]
How long till he gets shut down?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:08:57 AM EDT
[#27]
He's been on it all week....  if he keeps it up, he will have a heart attack or stroke soon...
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:11:14 AM EDT
[#28]
You just have to get them the house, senate, presidency, judges, campaign donations, and ratings.  
They can sell their asses off, but the product is shit, and people have had enough.
They never talk about the product, the salesmen, nothing about how they fucked us from 16-18

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:11:16 AM EDT
[#29]
The Left is going to stick it in a break it off.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:11:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Nope.  Screw Fox
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:11:59 AM EDT
[#31]
Fuck Tucker Carlson.  I'm sure he's still looking for that Hunter Biden evidence that was lost in the mail.  Maybe he can find his dignity too while he's at it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:13:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Fox Entertainment Group.

Key word is in the middle
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:14:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

And the Swamp Republicans seem curiously OK with that.

They want all vestiges of Trump-ism purged, so they can get back to business-as-usual.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:15:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Fuck Tucker Carlson.  I'm sure he's still looking for that Hunter Biden evidence that was lost in the mail.  Maybe he can find his dignity too while he's at it.
View Quote

He strikes me as being pretty dignified.  Not sure where the disconnect is for you, though.  I'm guessing you dig Brian Stelter--am I right?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:16:54 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

When he needed to do his job he bailed. He decided to cover for his buddy Hunter instead-- a guy that he knows molests children. Hell, he covered for Hunter and Joe, both of whom molest children, both completely owned by numerous foreign governments.

He is the swamp. He glows. If he is pretended to be a man of principles and integrity today it is only so that he can betray you again later. That's a fucking fact. Stop falling for it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:22:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nope.

They are all EMPLOYEES, they are actors saying exactly what their directors tell them to say. Believing otherwise is like going to the circus and thinking that the clowns, bonking each other with giant hammers and flinging pies, are actually engaged in a serious fight. It's all a show. Tucker is just as much a scumbag as his buddy Hunter.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:22:28 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

When he needed to do his job he bailed. He decided to cover for his buddy Hunter instead-- a guy that he knows molests children. Hell, he covered for Hunter and Joe, both of whom molest children, both completely owned by numerous foreign governments.

He is the swamp. He glows. If he is pretended to be a man of principles and integrity today it is only so that he can betray you again later. That's a fucking fact. Stop falling for it.
View Quote

What show are you watching? Clearly its someone in cnn and not Tucker... also, underscore,  join date...
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:22:31 AM EDT
[#38]
Does he really say anything we don’t already know or suspect?
Where was he leading up to the election other than saying his “breaking” topple the liberal regime proof was lost in the mail?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:25:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah pretty crappy controlled opposition. Say the right things but sarcastically, spend half the time showing your opposition's hate filled bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:25:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK.  So give me a link to a credible talking head who you like that I can send to a rational-minded centrist to awaken them to the understanding that what the Democrats are doing with their rhetoric and visuals is extremely dangerous and seriously anti-American.

I'll wait.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:25:56 AM EDT
[#41]
"Why does no one seem to care about this?  Why is nothing being done?"

I dunno, Tucker, maybe because you aren't allowed to tell people to do anything about it?

Yeah, we're gonna take back the nation from drooling, blood thirsty tyrants clearly bent on domination and mass murder...without breaking even a handful of windows.  Or hurting their feelings.  Uh-huh.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:27:08 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

We've been getting raped by them for decades.  Now they're openly talking about having machine guns ready to mow us down if too many of us clump together.

No exaggeration.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:27:32 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think I sorta like tucker but he is kept in a leash quite a bit and it's pretty obvious fox is swamp which pretty much just means owned by china.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:28:44 AM EDT
[#44]
You don't have to watch him on Fox. There are plenty of alternative channels carrying his show.

Even if you don't like him, JUST LISTEN TO HIS WORDS. His is sounding the alarm and getting the message out about what the left wants to do to conservatives.

I think everyone hating on Tucker based on "principle" are themselves controlled opposition.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:29:16 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

He strikes me as being pretty dignified.  Not sure where the disconnect is for you, though.  I'm guessing you dig Brian Stelter--am I right?
View Quote

Lol, "Waaaaaaaaaaah!  YOU HAVE TO LIKE WHAT I LIKE!"

Tucker is a hack and a shill.  He's only attempting to court you now because their ratings have crashed to the point of Armageddon for the network.  Good.  Let them burn.  They chose their side.  Now they can live with that decision.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:29:26 AM EDT
[#46]
Fox News? pass...
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:30:11 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Yeah pretty crappy controlled opposition. Say the right things but sarcastically, spend half the time showing your opposition's hate filled bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell me the truth.  Did you really think Hillary had been arrested and was being held at Guantanamo?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:31:04 AM EDT
[#48]
I'll watch a movie if I want to see a paid actor.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:35:00 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Tucker is a hack and a shill.  He's only attempting to court you now because their ratings have crashed to the point of Armageddon for the network.  Good.  Let them burn.  They chose their side.  Now they can live with that decision.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know that I can send liberals I know a carefully selected Tucker Carlson clip and it will actually get through to them.

The way he frames his arguments--the ideas and the logic and historical precedents that he bases those arguments on--is VERY difficult for an honest person to ignore.

Who else do you watch who can do that?

I am genuinely interested.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:40:45 AM EDT
[#50]
He is one of the last true journalists, what a sad state our country is in.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top