Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 1/19/2021 9:29:21 PM EDT
I hope he rots in hell.

Watch the video at this link

"Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Tuesday directly blamed President Donald Trump for the deadly mob that attacked the Capitol, as the Senate prepares for an impeachment trial on whether to convict the President for "incitement of insurrection" and potentially disqualify him from holding office in the future.

The typically tight-lipped Senate Republican leader rarely broke from Trump in his four years as president. But he led the Senate's certification of the presidential election that the rioters pledged to overturn, and has strongly condemned the violence at the Capitol he has served in as a senator for 36 years.

"The mob was fed lies," McConnell, a Kentucky Republican, said on the Senate floor. "They were provoked by the President and other powerful people.""
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:33:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I hope he rots in hell.

"Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Tuesday directly blamed President Donald Trump for the deadly mob that attacked the Capitol, as the Senate prepares for an impeachment trial on whether to convict the President for "incitement of insurrection" and potentially disqualify him from holding office in the future.

The typically tight-lipped Senate Republican leader rarely broke from Trump in his four years as president. But he led the Senate's certification of the presidential election that the rioters pledged to overturn, and has strongly condemned the violence at the Capitol he has served in as a senator for 36 years.

"The mob was fed lies," McConnell, a Kentucky Republican, said on the Senate floor. "They were provoked by the President and other powerful people.""
View Quote

So basically Trump will be impeached and everybody who sided with him or spoke out against election fraud will be prosecuted, disbarred, removed from office or otherwise cancelled.
Turtlefag is worse then the dems. At least the dems didn't pretend to like Trump.

Looks like Turtle doesn't want another term.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:34:03 PM EDT
[#2]
There isn’t a word of honest truth these people say.

Everything is calculated and aimed towards their next ambition.

He is just posturing himself for the New Democrat controlled senate.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:34:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Shocking. I am shocked.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:34:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So basically Trump will be impeached and everybody who sided with him or spoke out against election fraud will be prosecuted, disbarred, removed from office or otherwise cancelled.
Turtlefag is worse then the dems. At least the dems didn't pretend to like Trump.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hope he rots in hell.

Prosecuted for having a differing opinion?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:35:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Useless, every single one of them.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:37:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Needs more nicknames.
Like "Piece of Fuckin Shit".
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:39:03 PM EDT
[#7]
I am through with the R's.  I will join any party Trump joins or starts.  But not another dollar or vote.  To hell with them....
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:39:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
There isn't a word of honest truth these people say.

View Quote

I hope the Commies revoke the deal allowing him and Graham lube and a bite pillow for when they ram their agenda through CONgress.

Fuck them all.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:41:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Tucker said Mitch told Trump they’ll pursue impeachment if he pardons Snowden/Assange.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:41:35 PM EDT
[#10]
So the turtle killed the elephant?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:41:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
There isn’t a word of honest truth these people say.

View Quote

+1
They never say a word without first measuring the political winds.  Useless assholes, the lot of them.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:42:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:42:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Yep, Mitch can F himself.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:42:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I am through with the R's.  I will join any party Trump joins or starts.  But not another dollar or vote.  To hell with them....
View Quote

I’m not a republican anymore. It’s funny there was an article in the local propaganda paper about how so many Arizona republicans left the party this month, all blamed on Trump. We know the truth.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:43:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:43:33 PM EDT
[#16]
What is this "deadly" shit?
Didn't I read somewhere that the police officer that died did so of a pre-exisiting heart condition?

Which would make the only deadly part of it, on the side of the demonstrators that died.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:43:33 PM EDT
[#17]
The turtle turned around and went back into the swamp, I dont think anyones surprised. I'm more surprised he stuck his head out of it for a bit, actually
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:43:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hope he rots in hell.

Is that rhetorical? Pelosi has already publicly called for House and Senate members who objected to the electoral votes he investigated and prosecuted for supporting an insurrection..
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:44:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Tucker said Mitch told Trump they’ll pursue impeachment if he pardons Snowden/Assange.
View Quote

Yeah, I just saw that, too. Pretty fucked up.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:44:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Once Trump is out of office, he will no longer be under the jurisdiction of the Senate. The entire thing is ridiculous. This is what we are paying these criminals to do all day with our tax dollars.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:46:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Is that rhetorical? Pelosi has already publicly called for House and Senate members who objected to the electoral votes he investigated and prosecuted for supporting an insurrection..
View Quote

The criminalization of dissent. Crimes against The Party. These are ideas that are about to become law.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:46:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

This part is not wrong. Trump and his team manipulated and mislead people for 2 months, intentionally putting out false or misleading info.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:47:26 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm sick to my stomach this country is where it's at.

I can't take it
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:47:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Turtle is exactly where he loves to be. Head of the minority party where all he has to do is complain about not having the majority.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:47:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Back stabbers are the lowest form of life.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:48:08 PM EDT
[#26]
I voted for him this time just because it was such an important election for keeping the senate, but I won't be doing that again. The guy is full swamp. I was thinking he'd retire since he's so old, but then I realized turtles live to be like 150 years old.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:50:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Turtle is exactly where he loves to be. Head of the minority party where all he has to do is complain about not having the majority.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:50:14 PM EDT
[#28]
You can send him this email if you want. Not that it will do any good now. Pathetic!

https://www.mcconnell.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/contact?p=ContactForm
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:51:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

This part is not wrong. Trump and his team manipulated and mislead people for 2 months, intentionally putting out false or misleading info.
View Quote

Fuck off already
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:52:25 PM EDT
[#30]
I've voted Republican for my entire adult life. Nearly 30 years.

I'll vote for Republicans at the state and local level only because Texas must remain red in order to secede.

I am done voting for them for POTUS, House, and Senate offices.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:53:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ha!  Jokes' on them.  They're all getting removed. There is no Republican I can vote for anymore.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:54:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Well, Mitch and his wife, Elaine Chow are tied financially to the Chinese shipbuilding company owned by her father.  No surprise, always follow the money.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:55:02 PM EDT
[#33]
I have no problem contributing money to get these traitors primaried.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:55:12 PM EDT
[#34]
They truly believe that they have full control over the population.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:55:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you don’t believe the election was stolen by fraud. Millions disagree with you and Mitch.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:56:03 PM EDT
[#36]
He is a pathetic parasite who attaches himself to whomever is in power.

His type sickens me.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:56:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

And keeps raking in dirty money like the other 90 percent of both swamp parties.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:58:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Fuck off already
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck off already

I see the truth still hurts your feelings.  Sorry but I don't do delusional so I will be sticking around.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:58:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Trump's entire narrative post election has been complete nonsense. Trump has fucked over the right much more than McConnell ever could or has.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:59:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

I agree time to throw his ass out!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:59:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Ha!  Jokes' on them.  They're all getting removed. There is no Republican I can vote for anymore.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How are you this dumb?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:59:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

He was just re-elected and said he won't won again.  He would be 85 when his term is up.  Expect some deep swamp to come out from him now.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:00:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Can he be primaried?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:01:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump didn't mislead shit.  People looked at the evidence and made up their own mind.  People can think for themselves.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:01:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Can he be primaried?
View Quote

Too late. He has 6 years before he has to stand again, and says that he doesn't intend to.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:01:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Trump's entire narrative post election has been complete nonsense. Trump has fucked over the right much more than McConnell ever could or has.
View Quote

Most votes of any sitting president in history.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:01:53 PM EDT
[#47]
There are some easy marks in this thread lol.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:02:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

So you don’t believe the election was stolen by fraud. Millions disagree with you and Mitch.
View Quote

Yeah.  There’s millions of idiots out there.  Who knew?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:02:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_growth
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:02:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

So you don't believe the election was stolen by fraud. Millions disagree with you and Mitch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you don't believe the election was stolen by fraud. Millions disagree with you and Mitch.
Where are you getting that from?  It isn't my post or what I quoted.  My statement is pretty clear.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top