Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 1/19/2021 8:56:26 PM EDT
I was skeptical going in but I gave them a fair chance to prove me wrong. They didn't. They just want to be the new faux news.........literally. They're completely phony and full of shit. What a surprise. They make just enough of the right noises for those that are easily fooled but it's all an act motivated by the financial windfall they see on the horizon.

They really raised my ire with their coverage of the nothing-burger at the Capitol. To listen to them, you'd think it was on par with 9/11. They went on and on for days about how they condemn the violence and how tragic it was and difficult to watch. Sound familiar? They adopt the left's narrative and play by their rules to avoid any criticism. How brave and authentic of them. The only tragedy I saw that was difficult to watch was the murder of that poor woman by the king's guard.

By the way, if violence is never, under any circumstances, acceptable as they claim, we wouldn't have a country. When corrupt people are intent on forcing their will upon you and they remove every avenue for a non-violent remedy, then violence becomes a legitimate answer.

The straw that broke the camel's back for me tonight was that phony douche, Chris whatever, stating that "we at newsmax have yet to see any evidence of election fraud". BYE DOUCHEBAGS.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:57:11 PM EDT
[#1]
So we hate newsmax this week?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:58:07 PM EDT
[#2]
GD is the only reliable source of news. Turn off the TV and log in to see what's really going on.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:59:20 PM EDT
[#3]
OANN it is then!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:59:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
GD is the only reliable source of news. Turn off the TV and log in to see what's really going on.
View Quote

GD?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:59:47 PM EDT
[#5]
notice the influx of fox news personalities? yeah, not a coincidence
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:59:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because it isn't telling people what they want to hear
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:59:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

They were cunts all along.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:00:02 PM EDT
[#8]
I don’t watch the news except for big events. I was flipping from fox to news max during the capitol stuff amd felt like I was watching cnn.
Fuck all media
Tell the truth on what you saw or heard and let the viewers decide.
They are no better than infomercials trying to seep you junk.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:00:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

We hate everything.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:01:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Lol op = triggered
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:01:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

It’s a sad commentary on the state of our media when this statement is more true than false.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:01:48 PM EDT
[#12]
I watched a few times and was not impressed.  There are enough news aggregators out there and GD that I don't feel like I need to watch news on TV anymore.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:02:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

GD is great for tons of stuff.

A reliable source of news, perhaps, if you can shift through the.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:02:24 PM EDT
[#14]
State run media is here and will be broadcast from the oval office for the next century
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:04:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I was skeptical going in but I gave them a fair chance to prove me wrong. They didn't. They just want to be the new faux news.........literally. They're completely phony and full of shit. What a surprise. They make just enough of the right noises for those that are easily fooled but it's all an act motivated by the financial windfall they see on the horizon.

They really raised my ire with their coverage of the nothing-burger at the Capitol. To listen to them, you'd think it was on par with 9/11. They went on and on for days about how they condemn the violence and how tragic it was and difficult to watch. Sound familiar? They adopt the left's narrative and play by their rules to avoid any criticism. How brave and authentic of them. The only tragedy I saw that was difficult to watch was the murder of that poor woman by the king's guard.

By the way, if violence is never, under any circumstances, acceptable as they claim, we wouldn't have a country. When corrupt people are intent on forcing their will upon you and they remove every avenue for a non-violent remedy, then violence becomes a legitimate answer.

The straw that broke the camel's back for me tonight was that phony douche, Chris whatever, stating that "we at newsmax have yet to see any evidence of election fraud". BYE DOUCHEBAGS.

View Quote

Link?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:05:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Sorry Newsmax didn't tell you exactly what you wanted to hear. It is unlikely that you will find a news source you agree with 100% of the time. Your best bet is staring in the mirror and talking to yourself
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:05:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Nothingburger at the Capitol?  Are you daft?

56 officers injured. 1 murdered. Psychotic terrorists busting into the Capitol.

Fuck Commies. Fuck Antifa. Fuck Q-tards. Fuck Fascists. Fuck extremism. Fuck rioters. Fuck the assholes who have been lying about a stolen election.  Fuck JB.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:06:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

So you hate reality?  Got it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:07:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Good assesment.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:07:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

You actually don't have to log in to keep up with the news in GD.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:07:52 PM EDT
[#21]
What you want is Breitbart.com
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:07:54 PM EDT
[#22]

GD and the Lance Corporal underground are the only trusted news sources.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:08:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

We hate everything.
View Quote

Also good assessment.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:08:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

We hate everything.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:08:42 PM EDT
[#25]
OAN has always been better.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:09:52 PM EDT
[#26]
That Greg Kelly show is not bad. Also, the girl that's on with that Spicer guy is pretty cute. That's all I have to add.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:10:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Fuck Commies. Fuck Antifa. Fuck Q-tards. Fuck Fascists. Fuck extremism. Fuck rioters. Fuck the assholes who have been lying about a stolen election.  Fuck JB.
View Quote

Murdered?  He had a stroke.  Yes, Antifa terrorist were there but they are not getting the blame.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:10:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Now that they are much larger, they have to become much more moderate to get the add dollars.

Try Epoch Times if you want something a bit better.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:10:51 PM EDT
[#29]
What do you expect from a company that donated money to the Clinton Foundation.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:11:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, nope. That’s a lie.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:12:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Used to be. I remember days of first hand pictures, dug up tweets and Notrega's roll ups.

The news here devolves into conspiracy theories often and ruins the information that's actually presented through dilution.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:12:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:12:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

You must watch CNN.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:13:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
notice the influx of fox news personalities? yeah, not a coincidence
View Quote

I was not happy with the narrative that Sean Spicer was spouting.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:14:00 PM EDT
[#35]
The newest topics button here is where I get my news. F all network news.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:14:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Some of us have been saying Newsmax is a no-go for a few weeks now. This is nothing new.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:14:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ya it went from Antifa should be shot on sight for breaking and entering to why are they talking about shooting people on site for breaking and entering?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:15:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is the way.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:16:18 PM EDT
[#39]
It's been a week, why are they still covering it?

Can't believe people aren't sick of hearing about it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:16:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
They really raised my ire with their coverage of the nothing-burger at the Capitol. To listen to them, you'd think it was on par with 9/11.
View Quote

We always have leaders being removed from power orchestrating rallies and urging their followers to march on the Capitol Building during key components of our constitutional process. When the fuck does that ever happen? How is that normal to you?

What would your reaction be to the nothing burger if it was Obama and his loyalists doing the the same thing?

How do you think the BLM protests and riots were handled?

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:16:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

I cheered every minute of those Patriots taking that Capitol Building for a while. It was wonderful.....................
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:17:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Sad but true

It is a truly sad time.   Journalism is a dead profession.  Pandering for market share is the new normal.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:17:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

GD?
View Quote

More reliable that most.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:18:18 PM EDT
[#44]
OP should have listened closer.  There was context and he went on to acknowledge a million votes that should not have counted in PA alone.  

OP got half the story.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:18:42 PM EDT
[#45]
I would like to apologise for my fellow Ohioian.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:19:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Join date. Post count. GTFO!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:20:45 PM EDT
[#47]
I thought this girl was pretty hot until I realized she is a dumb bimbo. Seriously, it takes an AWFUL lot for me to think a relatively attractive female is a bimbo but Emerald pulled it off.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:21:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Attachment Attached File

I like the Newsmax!
Liberals hate them so they must be awesome!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:23:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I would like to apologise for my fellow Ohioian.
View Quote

You can't apologize enough for Ohio.....

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:23:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Nothing wrong with Lyndsay Keith.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top