Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 1/19/2021 6:52:53 PM EDT

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/fox-news-political-editor-sat-election-night-decision-desk-laid-off-alongside-20-fox-news-staffers-network-ratings-crater/
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:54:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm sure there will be more in the future
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:55:08 PM EDT
[#2]
How about that
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:55:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Too late damage is already done to the brand
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:56:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Good, I hope Fox goes under and they all starve.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:56:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Doesn’t mean shit until Wallace is gone. Then they MIGHT be serious.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:57:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:57:44 PM EDT
[#7]
LolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololoL

F u c k F a u x “News”.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:57:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Doesn't mean shit until Wallace is gone. Then they MIGHT be serious.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:58:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Good.  CNN and MS13NBC are next.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:58:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pretty much.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:59:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Very much this.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:02:21 PM EDT
[#12]
That's a good start, but it's still too little too late.  I'll laugh when they finish dying.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:02:59 PM EDT
[#13]
What was their reasoning?  Because they are losing money?  Because the guy called Arizona too early?  

What Fox news needs to realize is that the rift didn't occur on election night.  It occurred during the debate that Chris Wallace moderated.  IMO, Chris Wallace is what's keeping people away.  They fire that POS for being blatantly biased, and I might consider tuning back in to see Tucker, Ingram and sometimes Hannity.  But until then, they aren't getting my ratings.  Hell, I don't even click on their YouTube clips, unless they are posted by somebody else.  I'm just not going to support them at all until they fire Chris Wallace.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:03:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
The can join the rest of Legacy media and go the way of dinosaurs
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:03:36 PM EDT
[#15]
I normally would not find joy in anyone losing their job...

But this time I'll make an exception.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:03:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Huh, I thought I had some bourbon around here somewhere.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:04:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Media in the unemployment line is a good thing regardless of network.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:04:36 PM EDT
[#18]
It doesn't matter who is on the screen. It matters who owns the network.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:05:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

This, fire that piece of shit.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:06:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Tucker’s cool, everyone else can get fucked.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:06:25 PM EDT
[#21]
I'll have a Coke.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:07:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Bitch, bye.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:08:12 PM EDT
[#23]
They thought they would be able to weather(sp?) the storm after their election coverage soured half of their viewership.  They thought that viewers would come back after a little time.  They were wrong.  When they saw that it was affecting multiple quarters, the shit got real.  I bet their advertisers started bailing or demanding renegotiations.  Their ratings are in the toilet.  They don't have deep pockets like CNN, ABC, or NBC.

Plus, they know they're coming into a down cycle on coverage due to the election being over, plus Trump is gone after tomorrow.  It's going to kill ratings across the board, assuming they can't keep the world in turmoil.  Make no mistake about it, they (the media) will try.

Honestly, I hope Fox turns themselves around and becomes something worth watching again.  They had a great formula and decent coverage, at one time.  I don't know if it's possible, though.  They have a lot of housecleaning to do, all the way to the top.  Ailes in gone.  He made that place.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:08:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:08:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/fox-news-political-editor-sat-election-night-decision-desk-laid-off-alongside-20-fox-news-staffers-network-ratings-crater/
View Quote
LOL - Eat shit, Stirewalt.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:09:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Never really cared for his take on many issues.

The Chris that I hope never appears on Fox again is Chris Hahn and that fucking smirk of his.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:09:37 PM EDT
[#27]
I just hope that bitch Donna Brazil is gone too
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:09:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ha.

Wallace is the face of the new direction of Fox News. They are likely just cutting costs.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:09:49 PM EDT
[#29]
I was a fox fanboi until last November. What garbage that was. I haven’t tuned in since.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:10:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
What was their reasoning?  Because they are losing money?  Because the guy called Arizona too early?  

What Fox news needs to realize is that the rift didn't occur on election night.  It occurred during the debate that Chris Wallace moderated.  IMO, Chris Wallace is what's keeping people away.  They fire that POS for being blatantly biased, and I might consider tuning back in to see Tucker, Ingram and sometimes Hannity.  But until then, they aren't getting my ratings.  Hell, I don't even click on their YouTube clips, unless they are posted by somebody else.  I'm just not going to support them at all until they fire Chris Wallace.

View Quote

Wallace gets turned off immediately at this house.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:11:35 PM EDT
[#31]
why would mainstream media need human reporters?

AI would be all they need...same robot different face if they want diversity...
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:11:46 PM EDT
[#32]
I can't fucking wait to tune into the Trump Global News Network bitches!

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:12:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Whatever.

Those losers will get hired by CNN/MSNBC/ETC since they are all part of the same sick charade.

Hope Fox News goes bankrupt.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:13:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:13:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Funny that we have members on this forum with high post counts calling for Fox News to be gone. For the life of me, just like I don't understand how anyone could support a Democrat platform, I struggle with why anyone would want the ONLY media support Conservatives have to be gone.

Sometimes gun owners are our own worse enemy.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:14:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Ain’t that something...
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:14:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Elections have consequences.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:14:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Good, I hope Fox goes under and they all starve.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:15:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Tucker’s cool, everyone else can get fucked.
View Quote

I used to feel that way,
Not a peep out of the guy over all the fraud, told me all I needed to know.
he plays a part, like any other paid personality.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:16:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Does the on air personality have the authority to do that?
I could be wrong, but I don't think they do.
IMO it came from upstairs and the prompter readers just did what they were told.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:16:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Stirewalt is a douchebag.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:16:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Whatever.

Those losers will get hired by CNN/MSNBC/ETC since they are all part of the same sick charade.

Hope Fox News goes bankrupt.

View Quote

It will not, it will simply join the ranks.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:17:17 PM EDT
[#43]
The owner is still a giant POS, Paul Ryan is still on the BOD, and at the end of the day it's still political theater brought to you by people that hate you.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:19:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Good
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:20:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Funny that we have members on this forum with high post counts calling for Fox News to be gone. For the life of me, just like I don't understand how anyone could support a Democrat platform, I struggle with why anyone would want the ONLY media support Conservatives have to be gone.

Sometimes gun owners are our own worse enemy.

View Quote

lol?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:21:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Too little, too late
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:22:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Cuts are good but need to go all the way to the bottom. Faux News should be finished after their BS this year. Sadly that won't happen. Yet.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:23:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
No, it's not just Chris Wallace. Fox News has a handful of conservative or unbiased reporters. But other than that handful, they're mainstream now. As in, fake news, if not quite as often as the other Fake News experts. Fox News calls Jan 6 a riot instead of a protest, and listed Dec 7 and 9/11 as comparably disastrous dates in history. Sure, get rid of Chris Wallace. But go back to "we report, you decide" unbiased coverage of facts. That's what differentiated Fox from anybody else, and it was fact-based reporting that got them labeled 'right-wing' LOL.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:23:49 PM EDT
[#49]
They should learn to program.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:26:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wallace was always blatantly biased, he should have been fired after slobbing McCain's knob through the 2008 primary debate, if not long before.

If conservatives had given a shit about Wallace's blatant bias, or FOX's, all those years we wouldn't be in this position now.

FOX was always the worst thing that ever happened to conservatism.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top