Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 1/19/2021 2:10:03 AM EDT
If this doesn't make you turn pale...you're braindead.

The video is now up on Bit Chute if Youtube pulls the above link.

Hey, Mods...this needs a sticky.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:12:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Look at who posted this on YouTube.

Hint, it’s not Tucker Carlson
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:14:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Hint, it's not Tucker Carlson
View Quote
What the fuck difference does that make?

Did you listen to what he is saying?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:15:47 AM EDT
[#3]
he seemed like he was going to cry and for good reason. Dark days ahead, I'm afraid.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:17:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What the fuck difference does that make?

Did you listen to what he is saying?
View Quote

Can’t listen right now. Cliff notes?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:17:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Hint, it’s not Tucker Carlson
View Quote

Lol what are you talking about?

I listened to his monologue twice tonight.

How long are we going to let these people destroy our nation?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:20:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Hint, it's not Tucker Carlson
View Quote
It appears to be someone in India who has a great distain for Beijing Biden.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:22:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Its a better link than the other thread. Very powerful stuff.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:24:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Another link for when the op link is censored by chinatube
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:25:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Hard to watch without getting angry.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:25:28 AM EDT
[#10]
fuck fox news, but I'm watching it anyways.  Thanks OP.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:26:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Trump took on The Swamp in 2016. We took on The Swamp when we elected him. Trump lost, and so did we. Now, The Swamp is back with a vengeance, and vengeance will be served.

Attachment Attached File

He's not in the way anymore.

Just sayin'.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:31:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:32:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Trump took on The Swamp in 2016. We took on The Swamp when we elected him. Trump lost, and so did we. Now, The Swamp is back with a vengeance, and vengeance will be served.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/50575/EMPSK5jWsAErG6p_png-1786185.JPG

Just sayin'.
View Quote

Yup.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:32:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Just sayin'.
View Quote

This is correct. Leftists Eric weinstein admitted in the past month leftist intellectuals are wondering if they should stop allowing us to use the roads and use grocery stores.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:34:16 AM EDT
[#15]
We canceled Tucker already, can't hear him
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:38:44 AM EDT
[#16]
The culmination of the communist agenda in the country, which is actually happening and no longer supposition...is the scariest thing I've seen in nearly 70 years.

You wondered how they got all those jews in all those boxcars? This is how...
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:41:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Fuck me running.

Power up boys.

Game on.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:45:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The culmination of the communist agenda in the country, which is actually happening and no longer supposition...is the scariest thing I've seen in nearly 70 years.

View Quote

The upside is that at this point they don't trust their own soldiers.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:48:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Cliff Notes of what is so startling that we all don't already know?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:48:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Was already posted, it sure is eye opening.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:49:30 AM EDT
[#21]
People still listen to cable news?  The best and brightest are not on television.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:50:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:51:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Kalergi plan went worldwide. It's the most racist thing I've ever heard from EVERY point of view.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:51:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Good morning, comrade commissar.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:54:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

its not communism though lol.  i would have thought after 70 years you would be able to distinguish communism from corporatism/neo-feudalism. you're now a serf to the lords of house google, apple, amazon, etc.

not that the distinction it makes it any better....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

its not communism though lol.  i would have thought after 70 years you would be able to distinguish communism from corporatism/neo-feudalism. you're now a serf to the lords of house google, apple, amazon, etc.

Fascism - a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual (check) and that stands for a centralized autocratic government (check) headed by a dictatorial leader (check), severe economic and social regimentation (check), and forcible suppression of opposition (check).

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:55:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Communism, fascism, whateverism...ALL look the same for the most part. Those whom crush, and those whom get crushed. They are simply different roads to the same destination.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:58:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Thanks for posting
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:01:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We aren't. The serfs of house google, apple, and Amazon are in Asia and Africa.

We do underwrite a lot of their expenses. We pay for the equipment and wages to guard their shipping lanes, build the roads, ports and rail roads, create the viability of the currencies that they use, form the stable society needed for them to sell their products. Those are things that we do.

Seems pretty obvious to me that they are looking to expand their control over our franchise, and are investing in politicians to bring about those ends at the expense of many.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:02:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The upside is that at this point they don't trust their own soldiers.
View Quote
It's my understanding that all the guardsmen had ro take a loyalty oath...not to the Constitution, but to the government.

Those guys are being pumped so full of horseshit, they won't know what to believe by Wednesday afternoon.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:03:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Cliff Notes of what is so startling that we all don't already know?
View Quote
Watch the video.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:03:44 AM EDT
[#31]
It's not just military officers who are political. Plenty of metro civilian officer ranks are GTG with the incoming regime & gestapo tactics.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:04:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Take my kids for re education.

Nah.  Fuck all that .gif
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:04:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Was already posted, it sure is eye opening.
View Quote
Yeah, I saw that. Somebody said my video link starts earlier in the broadcast. I don't know.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:06:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
So it's the Chinese Corporatist Party now, eh?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:11:20 AM EDT
[#35]
I almost never watch any mainstream news. Its all theater bought and paid for to promote whoever is paying the bill's agenda.

That said I did watch this just out of curiosity to see what they would let him get away with.

It was more than I thought.

So many things from history are happening right in front of us. Its like watching some fucked up accident happening right in front of you but there is nothing you can do to stop it. Its weird but the feeling it reminds me of is watching that cargo plane crash where the load shifted on take off and the plane slowly stopped rising and then just fell back down to crash. There is that one brief period of time when you see the momentum change, realize that it is not going to make it and its just a matter of time before people are going to die.

Thats what it feels like right now.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:12:28 AM EDT
[#36]
coc 1
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:14:29 AM EDT
[#37]
i cant stop laughing about how many sphincters there are over this so tight  that you couldn't get a greased BB into  with a 10lb maul hammer
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:15:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
this is some scary shit and i hate this is happening to my country ,but ive never been more happy to be Native , you white mother fuckers are fucked lol , wheres that 8 page thread last week  on trashing natives now , you all are about to walk a mile in my ancestors shoes as well as my shoes , at least i have duel citizenship ,and can hop across the border to my reserve , the Dems are going to have you all swinging from over pass's

not so comfortable squeezing your feet into a pair of shoes 4 sized too small is it
View Quote

If it gets to the swinging from overpasses stage your reserve won't save you.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:18:13 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
this is some scary shit and i hate this is happening to my country ,but ive never been more happy to be Native , you white mother fuckers are fucked lol , wheres that 8 page thread last week  on trashing natives now , you all are about to walk a mile in my ancestors shoes as well as my shoes , at least i have duel citizenship ,and can hop across the border to my reserve , the Dems are going to have you all swinging from over pass's

not so comfortable squeezing your feet into a pair of shoes 4 sized too small is it
View Quote

And another troll outs himself.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:19:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Just sayin'.
View Quote

And it appears the swamp was like freaking everyone but Trump and like five others.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:23:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
i cant stop laughing about how many sphincters there are over this so tight  that you couldn't get a greased BB into  with a 10lb maul hammer
View Quote
Yeah, because the wholesale deaths of Americans is some hilarious shit, am I right?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:25:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

not a troll , just someone that had to see that pathetic thread about Natives all last week as a Native , and merely pointing out how ironic the shoe is on the other foot now , what was the common theme of that thread?

"they were conquered ,we should have eradicated them while we had the chance"?

and im a troll?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:26:01 AM EDT
[#43]
None of this is new. Anyone that can think for themselves have seen this coming for over a decade. It's all those that said we were crazy that are now acting like this is something new, and not wanting to admit that some of us have been right all along. Nothing will stop this. Those in power will not pay for their crimes..
Bottom line is that their is no return to the America that we love by peaceful means. Society has been engineered to a point that it is not possible to engage in meaningful change. Our for fathers foresaw a time such as this and have us a roadmap to find our way back home. Paving a way to freedom. It is not an easy road...

After WWII the power elite saw that the tools of the American machine (the worker) could be exploited for wealth under the guise of safety. Eisenhower warned us about this. The American dream became just that, you now have to be asleep to see it. Those that think that their life is good are blind to the fact that 99% of our wealth is held by less than 3% of the population. You are living in the lie that that they made you believe....

They want you to think that the revolutionary war was something that took place way back in the past and that we have progressed so much in that vast amount of time and that the 2A and our constitution is some outdated idea. The truth is that we are in the third cycle of power. Harriet Tubman was around before Thomas Jefferson died and was still alive after Ronald Regan was born.....
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:26:51 AM EDT
[#44]
you do not see the unbelievably hilarious irony in it?

off to work , have fun
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:27:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Article I:

I am an American, fighting in the forces which guard my country and our way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense.

Article II:

I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command, I will never surrender the members of my command while they still have the means to resist.

Article III:

If I am captured I will continue to resist by all means available. I will make every effort to escape and aid others to escape. I will accept neither parole nor special favors from the enemy.

Article IV:

If I become a prisoner of war, I will keep faith with my fellow prisoners. I will give no information or take part in any action which might be harmful to my comrades. If I am senior, I will take command. If not, I will obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me and will back them up in every way.

Article V:

When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am required to give name, rank, service number and date of birth. I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability. I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my country and its allies or harmful to their cause.

Article VI:

I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States of America.

Dig you foxholes deep
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:28:00 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Truth.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:29:39 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

not a troll , just someone that had to see that pathetic thread about Natives all last week as a Native , and merely pointing out how ironic the shoe is on the other foot now , what was the common theme of that thread?

and im a troll?
View Quote
You sound just like the tyrants in congress...lumping everybody together that you define as different...regardless of whether or not they bashed Indians in some other thread.

Maybe the commies will let you count coup on the dead bodies. You sound like you'd enjoy that.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:30:56 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

and im a troll?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

and im a troll?

Yes, you are a troll. That thread changes nothing.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:32:51 AM EDT
[#49]
(Removed, CoC-6, personal attack~guns762)
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:35:40 AM EDT
[#50]
(Removed, CoC-6, personal attack~guns762)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top