Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/17/2021 10:41:52 PM EDT
There are two people involved in the murder of the guy walking his dog from viewing the surveillance video.  It looks like they got one of them in custody.  That guy had also apparently been involved in a carjacking last week as well.  Hopefully the second one will be cuffs very soon.

Man, 20, charged with murder for 'robbing and shooting dead 25-year-old Temple University graduate' while he was walking his dog
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9157067/Philadelphia-police-arrest-two-men-connection-fatal-shooting-college-graduate.html

A 20-year-old man has been charged with the murder of Temple University graduate Milan Loncar, who was robbed and shot dead while walking his dog in Philadelphia.
Josephus Davis was arrested during a traffic stop in Kensington, Philadelphia, on Wednesday, wearing clothing that matched the description of one of the suspects, Fox 29 reports.  
Loncar, 25, was walking his dachshund-chihuahua mix dog named Roo on Wednesday at about 7pm when he was shot dead just one block from his home.
Surveillance video showed the moment two men approached Milan, reached for his pockets and then fatally shot him in the chest in what police believe was a robbery attempt.

Victim (Changed pic to one without the girlfriend...sorry this is a serious topic).

Suspect:

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:44:32 PM EDT
[#1]
How weird.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:44:43 PM EDT
[#2]
He wasn't murdered,he was culturally enriched
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:45:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Sad
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:48:03 PM EDT
[#4]
It must have been Trump's fault.

Black Lives MATTER, dammit!

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:48:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Let's be honest, you'd be surprised if the killer wasn't black.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:48:57 PM EDT
[#6]
If Josephus were to have been shot and killed during his arrest,  Alexandria, VA would have included his name in the running for renaming a public school.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:49:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Has Philly DA Larry Krasner blamed the victim yet?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:50:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Something about it being due to white's systemic racism or other?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:57:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Something about it being due to white's systemic racism or other?
View Quote

Yes.  It's that.  It's Trump.  It's everything EXCEPT the vile and evil murdering heart of the son of a bitch who pulled the trigger.  Always.

Maybe the victim's family are liberals, and NOW they'll get themselves an education, albeit too late.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:57:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Surveillance video showed the moment two men approached Milan

Other one looks like a man?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:58:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Did even have to look at the picture to know where the perps came from
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:59:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Did even have to look at the picture to know where the perps came from
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:59:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally held for 2 felonies on $200k bail but was lowered to $12k!

Democrats idea of bail reform.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:00:07 PM EDT
[#14]
That chick is now available.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:00:37 PM EDT
[#15]
As someone who has spent an immense amount of time in Philadelphia, this doesn’t surprise me one bit........ prayers to the family of the guy who had to lose his life over some nonsense like that.......
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:03:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:03:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Be careful not to cut yourself with all that edge.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:03:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Living in the city is sooooo nice.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:04:29 PM EDT
[#19]
OP posts a news story. Some GDers turn into some political/race war outrage in only a few replies. Someone got murdered by a criminal, that's what it is and it tragically happens everyday. Why would you make something bigger of it than that? This has nothing to do with the president or race, it's a murder, that's the outrage.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:04:51 PM EDT
[#20]
He's got a boog shirt on in that pic. I figure he was beefing with the BLM bros.

2021 version of Crips and Bloods I guess.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:07:59 PM EDT
[#21]
They were just appropriating his blood.

I have no desire to ever visit a big city again in my life.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:14:37 PM EDT
[#22]
" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/46D77Sz.jpg
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:24:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
OP posts a news story. Some GDers turn into some political/race war outrage in only a few replies. Someone got murdered by a criminal, that's what it is and it tragically happens everyday. Why would you make something bigger of it than that? This has nothing to do with the president or race, it's a murder, that's the outrage.
View Quote

How dare you think like a normal person!
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:25:50 PM EDT
[#24]
I knowed it, I just knowed it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:29:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Let's be honest, you'd be surprised if the killer wasn't black.
View Quote

@runcible

Well, since I went to undergrad at UPENN in West Philly, yes I would be surprised.

I went back for a wedding of a friend and took my wife out to get a cheesesteak.  Out of 30 people in the place, only 2 were white.  She was a little uncomfortable and I gave her the “Do you have a problem with black people?” look.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:32:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Burn him in his cell.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:32:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
Spare me. You pretend you don't know why this upsets people.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:33:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Wait... that guy is 20 years old?!?

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:37:34 PM EDT
[#29]
dailymail eh?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:37:48 PM EDT
[#30]
The outrage is, if the colors were reversed it would be leading the headline. The article OP linked is how it should be written no matter the race.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:39:48 PM EDT
[#31]
13% of the population are 54% of murders.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:40:25 PM EDT
[#32]
That’s why I don’t live in, near or visit the hood.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:41:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Oh man, what a surprise! I would have never guessed!
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:41:18 PM EDT
[#34]
I'm shocked.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:48:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

I’m starting to get more irritated with people like you who want to deny and deflect and make it so not only do problems get unaddressed but get worse. That guy would have been better off and probably alive if he was allowed to hear and think the truth that two black guys in that Neighborhood getting any where near him was a more dangerous situation than two Korean girls or something.
Your virtue signal bullshit gives power to race baiters and keeps shitbags like the murder walking around until they get to the point of pulling shit like this.

People are just people. Almost all black people are decent. The ones that aren’t will kill you more likely than most other groups in this country.
That’s reality. A lot of decent kids and people get killed because people like you want to not only deny reality but make them feel evil for seeIng and reacting to reality. Some college kid walking his dog doesn’t need to be dead because “EvErYoNE iS PiNk On ThE iNsIdE,BIGgOt!”
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:02:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

It’s a smaller percentage than even that since it’s nearly exclusively males between 15-30.

So maybe 2-3% of the US population commits 54% of the murders.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:09:30 AM EDT
[#37]
I'm shocked and surprised!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:10:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

In Philly it's 44% and about 99%
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:18:42 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
How weird.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:19:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

It’s a smaller percentage than even that since it’s nearly exclusively males between 15-30.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, but not really useful.

Pretty much across races, murderers are primarily men, and young. Even moreso if we skew to killing of strangers (ie not someone icing their spouse in a domestic dispute.)

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:20:03 AM EDT
[#41]
That young man had his whole life ahead of him and some worthless piece of shit killed him. 6% of the population are responsible for nearly 50% of the murders in this country
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:20:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
He wasn't murdered,he was culturally enriched
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:24:03 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I’m starting to get more irritated with people like you who want to deny and deflect and make it so not only do problems get unaddressed but get worse. That guy would have been better off and probably alive if he was allowed to hear and think the truth that two black guys in that Neighborhood getting any where near him was a more dangerous situation than two Korean girls or something.
Your virtue signal bullshit gives power to race baiters and keeps shitbags like the murder walking around until they get to the point of pulling shit like this.

People are just people. Almost all black people are decent. The ones that aren’t will kill you more likely than most other groups in this country.
That’s reality. A lot of decent kids and people get killed because people like you want to not only deny reality but make them feel evil for seeIng and reacting to reality. Some college kid walking his dog doesn’t need to be dead because “EvErYoNE iS PiNk On ThE iNsIdE,BIGgOt!”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:29:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Obviously victim, uh, I mean racist white boy who obviously deserved to be murder, uh, I mean properly relieved of his life's responsibilities, made some sort of racial slur at the murderer, uh, I mean future brain surgeon who was provoked by racist white boy and rabid dog.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:30:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:50:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bro, you are pure awesome sauce
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:50:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s much worse than that. What are the homicide clearance rates in a lot of metro areas? How many murders even have people of interest let alone suspects to correlate with the  race of offender?

I think Carmelbythesea or johnwayne777 did a really good post several years ago about how even as damming as the FBI stats are it’s only telling like a third of the story and it’s much worse for the likelihood of black male offenders and the numbers would be even more dramatic for all murders in the US with those unsolved murders included.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:50:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Have you not noticed that regular every day white guys that do nothing but work and own guns the biggest threat to national security?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:54:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

It’s much worse than that. What are the homicide clearance rates in a lot of metro areas? How many murders even have people of interest let alone suspects to correlate with the  race of offender?

I think Carmelbythesea or johnwayne777 did a really good post several years ago about how even as damming as the FBI stats are it’s only telling like a third of the story and it’s much worse for the likelihood of black male offenders and the numbers would be even more dramatic for all murders in the US with those unsolved murders included.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh yeah, I think I remember that.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:57:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Have you not noticed that regular every day white guys that do nothing but work and own guns the biggest threat to national security?
View Quote

Crazy , huh ? The establishment isn’t worried about mindless goons .
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top