User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 1/14/2021 6:56:28 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:04:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:08:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry for the facebook but here is a terrifying video of a presentation Bill Gates gave to the CIA is 2005.  The video is about using vaccines to rid people of their passion for religion.

If anyone can strip the video out of facebook please repost it so I can use it other places as well.  Thanks.  

Bill Gates CIA presentation - right think vaccine 2005
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:09:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Amazing how all of a sudden 90% of population is going along with this and Shira law(covering of face)

Fuck this ghey earth and anyone who follows the foolish scam of covid19
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:10:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:13:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Amazing how all of a sudden 90% of population is going along with this and Shira law(covering of face)

View Quote

Lulz
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:14:14 AM EDT
[#6]
I picked the wrong night to have insomnia.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:14:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Sorry for the facebook but here is a terrifying video of a presentation Bill Gates gave to the CIA is 2005.  The video is about using vaccines to rid people of their passion for religion.

If anyone can strip the video out of facebook please repost it so I can use it other places as well.  Thanks.  

View Quote

They used the internet instead.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:16:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

You realize covering the face is for the chicks, right?

Now if they tell me I have to start wearing a diaper on my head and getting on my knees twice a day on a bathroom rug to avoid dying..... we can start a conversation.

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:18:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I picked the wrong night to have insomnia.
View Quote

No shit! Woke up at 3am to let the mutt go pee. Said “hmm I’ll check ARF”

Been here ever since.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:22:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

I knew a guy who thought covid is a hoax. Right up until it killed him.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:23:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:28:58 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm not listening to an er doc over actual scientist
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:37:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

You obviously, didn't listen to any of it.....

Especially the Hydroxychloroquine part.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 8:08:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Great video, thanks.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 8:13:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 8:19:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

True or not about vid, ask yourself this about whether to take the vaccine-

Bill Gates has openly said he is an anti vaxxer.  Guy is against vaccinations.  He has also said he wants to reduce the worlds pop.  

So ask yourself- do you want to take a vax developed by a man who has said these things?
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 8:22:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Avatar is aggressively appropriate.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 8:26:08 AM EDT
[#18]
I believe in the overall efficacy of the vaccine (which is what it is.)

That said, I agree that the best course of action is to focus on treatment for most who get infected, reserving the vaccine (since that's what it is) for the highest risk populations.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 8:27:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Trust the science!...
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 8:27:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Given the clown shoes nature of the vaccine rollout thus far I don't think there is much to worry about anyway.

In my AO they were supposed to start offering it yesterday to those 70 and over, those with underlying maladies or over 80 first.

Well then they could not agree on a location.....The local hospital and urgent care said no way.....No cut for the "health system" that owns them.

OK, so then the county health office location was selected and it was to be by computer appointment.

Then they realized that a large percentage of those folks eligible for the vaccine don't even own a computer so they are scrambling to set-up a phone line with no idea when they will start.

Greed and government incompetence is one hell of a combination. Nothing has really changed though....It took almost four years to get the polio vaccine into my AO and we are only 60 miles from DC.

If you are trusting in the government to be your paradigm of hope in any crisis, real or otherwise, your trust is sorely misplaced.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 8:27:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oddly enough, when the French required masks, they did not allow the covering of the face with religious apparel - the "burqa ban" was still in effect.

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 8:44:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

What about a computer scientist (Bill Gates), for some reason he is heavily involved.  MSM interviews him about the side effects of the vaccine.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:29:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Now if they tell me I have to start wearing a diaper on my head and getting on my knees twice a day on a bathroom rug to avoid dying..... we can start a conversation.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you draw the line at putting something on top of your head?   Over your face is ok - but I won’t let those bastards tell me I have to wear a diaper on my head!   Freedom

Maybe the head diaper is ok as long as they don’t make me pray?

Wearing a head diaper and being force to pray to Mecca is ok - but I’m not letting them force me to use a rug!

It’s not like they are asking you to use a bathroom rug.  Yet
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:30:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Nope, not a conspiracy theory about the mark of the beast or nano bots,

The Covid19 "vaccine" is simply not a vaccine the way we have come to know them.  It's different and experimental, and there are MAJOR issues that have not been answered.

1. It may make you extremely MORE vulnerable to dying from Covid19 because it causes your immune system to overreact
2. It may make females PERMANENTLY infertile.

These questions have not been answered, and so unless you are over 70 and have major medical complications, treatment with HCQ and Ivermectin is better if you get sick.

Here's Dr. Gold, Head ER Doctor and founder of American Frontline Doctors explaining the history and details of the crisis. the video is about an hour long but well worth it.  She offers compelling reasons, not emotion, about how to decide to get the "vaccine" or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFntHpk1uok
View Quote

Above in red
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:30:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's not Gates.  Doesn't even look like him, though to some, dweebs in glasses all look alike.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:04:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Bill Gates has openly said he is an anti vaxxer.  Guy is against vaccinations.  He has also said he wants to reduce the worlds pop.  

So ask yourself- do you want to take a vax developed by a man who has said these things?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@BladedRonin

You have been here a while and have read some of the postings by members such as the one you quoted. Those types are exactly the ones we want to encourage to get these vaccines. As a matter of fact, they should get EVERY vaccine on the market. Them and the Dems should be required.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:06:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:09:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Above in red
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Covid19 "vaccine" is simply not a vaccine the way we have come to know them.  It's different and experimental, and there are MAJOR issues that have not been answered.

1. It may make you extremely MORE vulnerable to dying from Covid19 because it causes your immune system to overreact

These questions have not been answered, and so unless you are over 70 and have major medical complications, treatment with HCQ and Ivermectin is better if you get sick.

Here's Dr. Gold, Head ER Doctor and founder of American Frontline Doctors explaining the history and details of the crisis. the video is about an hour long but well worth it.  She offers compelling reasons, not emotion, about how to decide to get the "vaccine" or not.

Above in red

The Phase 3 trials for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines included THOUSANDS of women of child-bearing age who were not known or believed to be pregnant.

If they were having fertility problems as a result of getting the vaccines, that would already be very obvious.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:13:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Greed and government incompetence is one hell of a combination. Nothing has really changed though....It took almost four years to get the polio vaccine into my AO and we are only 60 miles from DC.

If you are trusting in the government to be your paradigm of hope in any crisis, real or otherwise, your trust is sorely misplaced.
View Quote

It's what you get when government explicitly hires people who believe "they don't pay me enough to do a good job here."
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:15:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Ahhh yes, when I think vaccine expert, I think emergency medicine.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:15:57 AM EDT
[#31]
This thread is dildos.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:17:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just waiting on the trash bag gown we all get to wear.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:20:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Stage 3 double blind placebo controlled trials with nearly 100k people across both vaccines. More than 3M vaccinated Americans. The only prevalent side effect which is extremely rare is anaphylaxis, which is easily treatable in a clinical environment.

If this shit is as bad as you guys say it is, there is very little evidence to support what you are saying.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:21:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm sure he was healthy to begin with...
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:22:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Stage 3 double blind placebo controlled trials with nearly 100k people across both vaccines. More than 3M vaccinated Americans. The only prevalent side effect which is extremely rare is anaphylaxis, which is easily treatable in a clinical environment.

If this shit is as bad as you guys say it is, there is very little evidence to support what you are saying.
View Quote

We are wasting our time.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:25:14 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

1. That’s not Bill Gates.

2. Good thing I don’t have a religion. I have the truth. If you’re a Christian then you should read your Bible again. I vaccine can’t make you unsaved or a unbeliever.

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:25:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
I gave up on the COVAIDs retardation in here about mid-year 2020. It became too painful to even open the threads.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:25:51 AM EDT
[#38]

That was a very good film. I need to re-watch that one.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:26:06 AM EDT
[#39]
JFC, why does the right have so many tards...
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:26:38 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:27:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I knew a few family members who thought i was going to die when i tested positive (oh no....it's a death sentence!). Turns out, i've had worse cases of the flu.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:28:47 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Above in red
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Above in red

So can the Quat fog to clean schools ..... says it on the MSDS.
ETA: MSDS were replaced in 2015. Whatever I just read when I searched for "Quat MSDS"
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:29:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
Watch this video.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Covid-19-fraud-exposed-in-NY-Hospital/5-2414221/

We also had a friend that was killed by covid. Funny thing is, he was fine and covid free when he went into the hospital.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:34:15 AM EDT
[#44]
Anti-science and anti-vaxxers, and  Q conspiracists are all helping the conservative cause.  

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:40:09 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:40:38 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

So can the Quat fog to clean schools ..... says it on the MSDS.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/49496/quat_JPG-1778741.JPG
View Quote

MSDS were replaced in 2015. Try and keep up.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:40:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Long term issues do not show up in short-term studies. Even fertility issues.

Give the vaccine another 5-10 years and I'll consider it for the kids. I'm indifferent to it as an adult. I'm encouraging my elderly dad to take it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:41:41 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

LMFAO

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:43:13 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's a pretty bold statement given how broad you made it.

You'd trust the worst crackpot diversity-hire scientist hired for political right-think compared to the world's best ER doc?

I'll go the other way. You should probably never trust ANY scientist until you have verified who funded their work and reviewed the possible motivations of the funding source and/or the scientist for the biases it may inject into the research.

Scientists only stay employed as long as they have budgets. The people providing those budgets ALWAYS have an agenda for that money. Scientists that don't deliver progress on those agendas lose their budgets and their jobs.

I'm not saying you should trust every ER doc either. As I like to say "half of all doctors were in the bottom half of their class".
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:44:16 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

I got all pissed when the left does statist shit like try and shut down Arfcom.

Then I click on threads like these.

Jesus guys, don’t try so hard to live up to the stereotype.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top