Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2004 4:10:40 PM EDT
Just trying to make some contacts here in Southern Maine.  I haven't been able to find a good place to shoot long range, highpower rifles, and would like to join up with someone within 50 miles of Sebago Lake to shoot with. Going by myself isn't really that much fun. The local pit is pretty lame too.
I hope to make a few new friends that have the same interest in firearms that I have, a lust for black rifles, and belong to the AR15 community.  I am also interested in finding high power and or service rifle shooting matches to go to, but don't know much about the sport.  Any direction or comments are welcome. My name is Doug and my email is [email protected]

Thanks all!

Doug B.
Link Posted: 4/30/2004 4:20:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Go to the hometown board. You'll find them there I'm sure. Good luck.
Link Posted: 4/30/2004 4:30:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Maine's a great state- I spend quite a bit of time on a relatives farm up near the Rockland/Camden area.  Even in the winter it's a nice break from the bustle of places further south.

Link Posted: 4/30/2004 6:17:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I love Maine.  Seems like every little town has an excellent gun club.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 4/30/2004 6:30:29 PM EDT
[#4]
My family has a house over in spruce head [spelling?], but I havn't gone for years, we just rent it out to people.  I'm still a wanted man at the local wal mart there to
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 7:25:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Bump. . .No one from Maine?  I can't believe this!

Doug B.
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 7:27:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:16:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Roger that, Doug.  We'll connect at some point.  I'm a member at the Durham Rod and Gun Club.  I'll take you there sometime.  It has a 25, 50, 100, 200, and skeet range.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top