Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2020 10:27:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/16/2020 10:32:38 AM EDT
[#1]
:D Hopefully I'm not crucified too bad for adding "Mask" to "Dead Air" many times. Somehow staring at their logo made me say "Mask" a lot. I do realize the "Mask" is another suppressor of theirs :D
If anyone wants to look at more indepth of the ammo I used:

7.62x39mm, 220gr LRN, Subsonic, Detroit Ammo Company

7.62x39mm, 196gr FMJ Subsonic, Brown Bear

Link Posted: 9/16/2020 10:40:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Im personally disappointed I cant suppress my Sbr’d draco.  Thread pitch is off and suppressor alignment rod shows I’d blow out my front endcap if used.  

Guess it gives me reason to buy an american made ak!
Link Posted: 9/16/2020 6:13:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Where did you get your's from I would love to get one for my set-up.
Link Posted: 9/16/2020 6:20:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't have time to watch it all right now.

So, TL/DR is it FA capable?
Link Posted: 9/16/2020 9:46:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Just picked one of these up last night! Just a short 6-45 month wait time now before it's in my hands! lol Needed something new to add to my ak collection. Going to add the KNS Precision adjustable piston to a couple of rifles I plan on running it on, see if it can help alleviate the gas to the face a little bit. As well as not prematurely wear out the parts on an already over gassed system. Overall solid review!
Link Posted: 9/16/2020 10:11:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't have time to watch it all right now.

So, TL/DR is it FA capable?
View Quote
Dead Air says she's full auto capable.
Link Posted: 9/16/2020 10:41:47 PM EDT
[#7]
If I am sbr'ing a new ak, such as an arsenal 107cr, would you reccomend this vs a sandman s? i can get the arsenal threaded concentricaly and put a keymo muzzle device on...

Link Posted: 9/17/2020 8:04:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If I am sbr'ing a new ak, such as an arsenal 107cr, would you reccomend this vs a sandman s? i can get the arsenal threaded concentricaly and put a keymo muzzle device on...

View Quote

That’s not always the case

Often the reason AKs are no concentric is because the actual bore is not parallel the the OD of the barrel
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 8:10:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Sounds loud.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 8:12:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Often the reason AKs are no concentric is because the actual bore is not parallel the the OD of the barrel
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wouldn't that be resolved during the creation of the sbr? I mean I'm cutting 4" from the barrel, wouldnt I make concentric threads and bore?
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 8:17:35 AM EDT
[#11]
I got mine a couple years ago when some gun shop in PA had em for under 5 bills.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 9:56:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Wouldn't that be resolved during the creation of the sbr? I mean I'm cutting 4" from the barrel, wouldnt I make concentric threads and bore?
View Quote
If the person threading the barrel is versed in doing so, and is not bubb'aing it, it shouldn't be a problem.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 10:25:39 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm still waiting on my F4 approval for it.

Quoted:
Where did you get your's from I would love to get one for my set-up.
View Quote

Esilencers currently has them for $750.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top