Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2001 2:07:07 PM EDT
I would like to buy a set of the British DPM cammies, used by the Canadians too I believe. Anyone seen them surplus or better yet NEW? Anyone here in the Canadian Army??  I have a tattered set and really like them as they have lots of useful pockets and are very comfortable. they are about worn out and I need a new set.
  Thanks    FN
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 4:43:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Try www.silvermans.com.uk or something like that. Must be the Brit equiv of BQ.  Prices in pounds, get out the calculator.........
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 5:01:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Try www.majorsurplusnsurvival.com
www.sportsmansguide.com

One note on Major surplus,I ordered a set of used like new British lite weight DPM last october.They charged my credit card immediately.After it did not arrive in 2 weeks I called them and they said it was on backorder, would be in stock in 2 weeks.
It pissed me off that they would go ahead and bill my CC when it was on backorder.But the price was so good(I think $14.95) for a complete set I told them to continue with the order.So about once a month I would call,same story-will be in in 2 weeks.
Fast forward to April of this year and I made my monthly call.Lo and behold they had arrived and were shipping out in 2 days.So they finally arrived 6or7 months later.
To be totally fair I have to admit 2 things--1.each time I talked to them they offered to refund my money,and 2.I originally payed for used like new DPM set.What I got wasn't like new,it was new.
So I guess my patience was finally rewarded.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 5:59:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Striker, is Canadian military I believe.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 6:32:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Current Sportsman Guide catalog has both trousers and jackets in DPM listed, used.
Top Top