Iowa is clutching its pearls right now
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 10:36:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Think I have to get one.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 10:38:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 10:50:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Good luck finding that.  OOS everywhere!
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 10:51:07 AM EDT
[#7]
excellent

seems great for children or small women needing a viable home defense option
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 11:02:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Cool.
Probably be illegal in Va next year.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 11:03:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quick!  Someone nominate this video for an award.  That's better than any movie I've seen in the past four months!!!

Dag gum riight!
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 11:03:52 AM EDT
[#10]
A no go in the FLA.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 1:06:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A no go in the FLA.
View Quote

Yes the powers to be did not want us law abiding plebs of Florida to have any fun....

Red
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 1:06:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
A no go in the FLA.
View Quote

Yes the powers to be did not want us law abiding plebs of Florida to have any fun....

Red
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 1:17:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Dammit. Take my money!
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 1:20:04 PM EDT
[#14]
$$$$$
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 1:20:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Wonder if you could set this up with one of those crank devices they used to make.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 1:22:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Wonder if you could set this up with one of those crank devices they used to make.
View Quote

It looks like it's performing pretty well with just a booger hook.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 1:27:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh. I agree.  I just wonder.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 1:32:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Think I have to get one.
View Quote

Too much fun!
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 1:33:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quick!  Someone nominate this video for an award.  That's better than any movie I've seen in the past four months!!!

Dag gum riight!
View Quote

Dude! I had fun filming this one!
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 1:35:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
excellent

seems great for children or small women needing a viable home defense option
View Quote

Let's say you did use it... Would the ER doctor or the perp hate life worse at that moment?
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 1:36:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Oh. I agree.  I just wonder.
View Quote
If you could get the lobes to have the right amount of lift for both pull and release, then you'd still be limited by the cyclic rate of the gun itself.  Which is likely achievable with just your finger, without modifications.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 1:39:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Cool.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/5/2020 1:40:13 PM EDT
[#23]
So, a silly question.

Let us assume you've pulled the trigger and rotamatated the "safety" lever back to safe all the while holding said trigger to the rear. Let us also assume that Murphy is skulking around your range and that lever somehow, no matter how unlikely it is, gets rotamatated back to the giggle position. Will pew stick suddenly go pew?

Now I know, most people would remove the magazine and eject the unfired round but, let's just "what if" for the moment.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 1:43:05 PM EDT
[#24]
The reviews I've read haven't sounded glowing.

Several people complaining that it doesn't fit their gun, and there are additional needed parts that aren't included (trigger spring).

I'll get one after the beta.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 1:43:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
So, a silly question.

Let us assume you've pulled the trigger and rotamatated the "safety" lever back to safe all the while holding said trigger to the rear. Let us also assume that Murphy is skulking around your range and that lever somehow, no matter how unlikely it is, gets rotamatated back to the giggle position. Will pew stick suddenly go pew?

Now I know, most people would remove the magazine and eject the unfired round but, let's just "what if" for the moment.
View Quote
No.  At least not on the AR version, but I would anticipate this version being the same.

Rotating the safety from binary to single engages the disconnector.  Rotating the safety back to binary doesn't disengage it.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 1:46:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
No.  At least not on the AR version, but I would anticipate this version being the same.

Rotating the safety from binary to single engages the disconnector.  Rotating the safety back to binary doesn't disengage it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, a silly question.

Ok, cool. I was just curious. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 1:55:02 PM EDT
[#27]
I have one on my S&W MP .22.

Fast. Real fast and fun!
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 3:15:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Any idea how long it takes a first-timer to install?
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 5:19:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 5:30:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Watched a video of Crispy when he got one. 7 or 8 stoppages in the first mag.

I want one bad. 22 is about all I would want for full auto, and I’ve shot a bunch. But I want it to run
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 6:47:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Several people complaining that it doesn't fit their gun, and there are additional needed parts that aren't included (trigger spring).

View Quote

Yup, I have a certain 10/22 picked out for one of these, but I want to see if there's a newer version by the end of the year that's a little better refined.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 7:03:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Cool.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/5/2020 7:14:38 PM EDT
[#33]
That looks fun! I like popping targets with my 10/22 as is, this would make it a blast.

I wanted to like "activator" trigger cranks but this looks like a much better setup.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 7:17:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Their Scorpion trigger gets really bad reviews from some users

Needs more range time to see if these work as they should
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 7:25:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Yup, I have a certain 10/22 picked out for one of these, but I want to see if there's a newer version by the end of the year that's a little better refined.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

22plinkster had good things to say about it.  I don't remember him saying he had to do any tweaking to it but maybe i missed that part.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 7:48:53 PM EDT
[#36]
I never looked into my 10\22 trigger.
I wonder if it could be modded like a Mini-14 with a small shim, OR, a single hook AK?
Pull, fire-----Release fire.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 10:41:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Very interested for sure!!
     Hoping I can use it with the can!!
         That should be a lot of giggles!!
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 11:36:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Why not just put a .22 conversion in an ar already equipped with the Franklin binary?  I bet a cmmg conversion  kit is cheaper than buying the 10/22 trigger if their AR binary prices are a clue.
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 12:08:58 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
So, a silly question.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
So, a silly question.

https://franklinarmory.com/franklin-armory-bfsiii-22-c1/

FEATURES:

* Release round can be canceled by simply moving our Patent Pending selector out of Binary mode while holding the trigger back
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 12:11:20 AM EDT
[#40]
No one show the President.
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 12:19:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
I stopped into my old employer today and these got brought up in the conversation.

Every single one they sold has came back as defective and has been sent in for warranty
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 3:03:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I stopped into my old employer today and these got brought up in the conversation.

Every single one they sold has came back as defective and has been sent in for warranty
View Quote

Any details? I've chewed through 2 bricks of 22 so far without an issue.
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 3:34:18 PM EDT
[#43]
No crick submersion test?  Goddamn it I watched all the way for the crick test.  If my optics gotta be sunk-in-water compatible by god I'm gonna need an OTB certified trigger group too.
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 4:11:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Any details? I've chewed through 2 bricks of 22 so far without an issue.
View Quote
Wont fit many guns , the ones it will fit it hammer follows or won't feed the next round
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 4:15:54 PM EDT
[#45]
I don't even own a 10-22, but I want one of these.

Link Posted: 8/6/2020 4:20:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Dad gum right!
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 4:33:35 PM EDT
[#47]
I have a bunch of lawnmowers that i need fixed, so I can buy that and get them all running!!!!  Winning!
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 4:37:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Definitely interesting. I like the one in my MP5.
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 10:21:45 PM EDT
[#49]
this may be the closest thing hawaii will ever have to automatics :)
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 10:37:17 PM EDT
[#50]
LGS has some coming in next week and I got on the list to buy one and I don’t even own a 10/22.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top