Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 5/29/2020 9:47:15 PM EDT
What are their orders? I don't know...school me please....
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:49:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd imagine it wouldn't end well for the rioters.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:49:46 PM EDT
[#2]
If they made it to the front doors of the white house the the SS inside may flip the happy switches on their weapons to repel intruders and a threat to the President.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:50:05 PM EDT
[#3]
At first I thought this was going to be a thread about SS Leibstandarte or SS Wiking....  
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:50:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, I don't KNOW, but it'd probably look (I hope) something like this.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:50:43 PM EDT
[#5]
If you breach the fence you will be shot.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:51:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Depending on the reason for the riot, I could either hope that the Secret Service would stand down, or introduce the concept of "interlocking fields of fire".  I'm just sayin'.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:51:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
At first I thought this was going to be a thread about SS Leibstandarte or SS Wiking....  
View Quote

Yep, me too. I have little doubt about what they would’ve done...
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:51:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I wondered if once you cross that fence....you get shot.....right or wrong?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:52:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Not sure what SS would do. But I was on DIA Protective Team for a while back in the late 80’s early 90’s. We’d light them up and exfiltrate to our primary or secondary.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:52:22 PM EDT
[#10]
I was thinking you meant Waffen-SS as I read the question and thought this could get interesting.

I watched “The Death of Stalin” last night and had WWII on my mind.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:52:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't know what their orders are but last time it happened, an intruder wasn't intercepted until he was inside the White House doors.  I believe this happened during G.W.'s tenure.

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:53:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Rioters go off to the labor camps.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:53:27 PM EDT
[#13]
You know the movie 300 where they show the wall made of bodies,  it would look something like that but not quite as neat.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:53:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Don't forget there is a company of Marines at I barracks just a few blocks away.

If it looked like POTUS was in real danger I would expect to see Marines there quickly.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:54:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

After Kent State they had busses parked bumper to bumper around the White House.

Oh, and Claymores on the lawn.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:55:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I was thinking you meant Waffen-SS as I read the question and thought this could get interesting.

I watched "The Death of Stalin" last night and had WWII on my mind.
View Quote

I'm glad I'm not the only one.  When I think Secret Service I say "Secret Service", not SS.

But I'm also kind of a WWII history nerd, so I'm kinda biased.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:56:22 PM EDT
[#17]
We probably find out what they are coming to the boog with, and if all else fails they have nifty gadgets on the roof nobody knows about

It may resemble d day
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:56:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Didn't it happen once or twice when Zero was president? No one got lead poisoning
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:56:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Microwave and ultrasonic area denial weapons would make the national news and be the latest and greatest item on the EE wish list.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:57:52 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm sure their plan is to lock themselves in a safe room and allow the rioters room to...protest
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:58:27 PM EDT
[#21]
I suspect there are several things that would happen.

The president would be secured by a small team. The Rest of the staff would be ushered into some sort of evacuation or shelter in place area. And another team(s) would attempt to keep the protestors out.

Meanwhile calling for local backup.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:58:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Yep, me too. I have little doubt about what they would've done...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, me too. I have little doubt about what they would've done...

If liberals wanted to see what real Nazis are like, instead of the fake Nazis they pretend the Republicans are, then they would get a quick education.

Letting loose with several MG 42s on full auto until the barrels were smoking hot would be their response, regardless of who the protesters were.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:58:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Wonder if there would be some cool non-conventional  non-lethal means used.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:58:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

After Kent State they had busses parked bumper to bumper around the White House.
View Quote

They do the same thing around hotels when heads of state are in town.  They will surround the hotel but use plow trucks instead.  Pretty cool to see.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:00:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Didn't it happen once or twice when Zero was president? No one got lead poisoning
View Quote

Individual trespasses, yes. Not bonzai charges of “protestors.”
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:01:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Rules Of Engagement 2000 Shooting Scene

Waste the Mother Fuckers.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:02:08 PM EDT
[#27]
I would image the first response would be" Loose the Hounds."
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:03:28 PM EDT
[#28]
You do not get shot if you breach the fence. A few have made the journey and lived.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:03:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Dunno, but I hope it involves belt-feds.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:03:48 PM EDT
[#30]
A few folks, individually, have breached the fence and not gotten filled with holes. A group? IMHO would probably get one warning, at gun point, then muzzle flashes would be doing the talking. I have dealt with SS on Military bases, both the men and women in suits and the react team. They have one mission. We are not it...
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:04:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I wondered if once you cross that fence....you get shot.....right or wrong?
View Quote

There have been people that have gotten onto the White House grounds, even close to the doors, and haven’t been shot.  They just get captured.  It would probably depend heavily on the magnitude of the threat, but there isn’t an automatic shoot to kill order for anyone who happens to get over the fence.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:04:26 PM EDT
[#32]
This is a secured area..

Deadly force is authorized.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:06:00 PM EDT
[#33]
I could see how they didn't shoot the single person fence jumpers in the past but if multiple people crash it, I'm sure it would be a one sided blood bath.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:06:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:07:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Pretty sure they have a very unpleasant but less lethal way to repel invaders. If that didn’t work, you know they have belt feds on the roof. Brrrrrrrrrpppp.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:07:39 PM EDT
[#36]
If a large group started heading to the Whitehouse, I imagine security protocols would be activated.

Marines deployed, the building locked down, etc.

People also forget that the Whitehouse is basically a reinforced fortress with heavy security bunkers, secret exits, heavy weapon emplacements(mostly hidden), etc
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:09:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
If they made it to the front doors of the white house the the SS inside may flip the happy switches on their weapons to repel intruders and a threat to the President.
View Quote

Earlier tonight I was wondering something, and that was would these loons come up with a strategy to take Trump down in 2020 by breaching the fences of the WH in mass and forcing a confrontation with SS that would require them to actually shoot people. Despite it being justified I think it would be the end of Trumps presidency and he would not stand any chance of being re-elected.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:09:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Fucking nothing. The secret service is a joke.

Happened to GW (multiple?) and twice to Obama.

I hate Obama with a burning passion, but what the SS let happen was a national disgrace. Dude was running around the halls, I think some random kid intern tackled him.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:10:05 PM EDT
[#39]
After a few rounds are squeezed off, not sure... Will they advance into fire, or retreat for safety??? IDK
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:10:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Don't forget there is a company of Marines at I barracks just a few blocks away.

If it looked like POTUS was in real danger I would expect to see Marines there quickly.
View Quote

8th & I is more like a few miles, not blocks, away.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:10:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Probably a lot more than meets the eye for defense.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:11:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Numerous times according to Wikipedia, including a toddler and a guy in a Pikachu costume. One guy got shot in 2016 but survived.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:11:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

That is not true and there have been breaches throughout time that have never resulted in shoots being fired. You might recall not long ago one loon made it into the actual WH and he was not shot. My concern as I posted is if they came over the fences in mass.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:12:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Watch the opening credits of " Dawn of the Dead " ( remake)

NVM it was the Capital bldg.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:12:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I suspect there are several things that would happen.

The president would be secured by a small team. The Rest of the staff would be ushered into some sort of evacuation or shelter in place area. And another team(s) would attempt to keep the protestors out.

Meanwhile calling for local backup.
View Quote

Probably be quite a few armed troops with armor support show up for the party
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:13:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Probably a lot more than meets the eye for defense.
View Quote

This.

What most people don't know is that they have sharks.

Yes, sharks.

With fricken lasers on their heads.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:13:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

8th & I is more like a few miles, not blocks, away.
View Quote

Google Maps says 3.6 miles, so I guess it might take a bit longer.

Or they could come up and attack the rioters from the flanks.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:14:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Don't know detials. But pretty sure the feds and Trump cout out winners.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:14:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Joe Rogan did a pretty hilarious summary of one of the Obama break ins. Will see if I can find.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:15:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Quick, send in the band. Tell them to fix the shiny bayonets.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top