Page / 5092
Posted: 5/26/2020 9:10:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: thesilvercord]
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:13:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cody22:

crookednose.media twitch...........................May be over now. Cops ran away......
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Link?

Sigh. You know we're living in an upside down world when I'm the one asking Cody for a link. Can this day get any worse?

crookednose.media twitch...........................May be over now. Cops ran away......

THANKS CODY!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:13:18 PM EDT
[#2]

What the hell is wrong with that cat?  It comes with it's own evil aura and ominous lighting.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:22:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#3]

Nah. That cat looks Mexican.
View All Quotes

I agree. He just took the sombrero off. pffft

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:24:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:25:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#5]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

I agree. He just took the sombreros off. pffft

View All Quotes

I agree. He just took the sombreros off. pffft

Yep. This is how I imagine all of his cats look like initially:

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:28:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:28:44 PM EDT
[#7]
https://www.twitch.tv/seattleprotestnetwork
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:33:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By AJumbo:
https://www.twitch.tv/seattleprotestnetwork
View Quote

Someone should tell Dewey to STFU.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:36:22 PM EDT
[#9]
There's a shiny new snack van in Minneapolis!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:37:00 PM EDT
[#10]

THANKS CODY!
View Quote

You are welcome...............
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:38:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:38:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By lcoates33:

Someone should tell Dewey to STFU.
View Quote

Sounds like a whine off.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:41:43 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

I'm just now getting around to listening to everyone's music. I really like that.

Thanks. It is quite distracting and I needed that today.  

LOL
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:42:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:44:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:45:15 PM EDT
[#16]

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.508385759.1122/flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u4.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:46:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Cycolac:

Are you selling?
View Quote

Neither married, recently cheated on, nor scorned. You don't have enough money to currently purchase any of my ammo.

But........thanks for the offer, I guess.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:48:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Everybodygotone:

Yep. Have a feeling we'll be watching riots again when it warms up. They're addicted to it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:52:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:53:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

Redhead.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWOyfLBYtuU
View Quote

That's much better. Her hair looks remarkably similar to mine from behind.

Also, that red paint across the eyes reminds me of someone I know. Just can't put my finger on it at the moment. It will come to me eventually.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:54:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:55:07 PM EDT
[#22]
I ordered a new flag and got this free bumper sticker and 30-page pamphlet on drugs.  

“Fightin’ terrorists since 1861” ... what??

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:55:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:56:25 PM EDT
[#24]
View Quote

LOL !
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:56:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:
I ordered a new flag and got this free bumper sticker and 30-page pamphlet on drugs.  

"Fightin' terrorists since 1861" ... what??

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/306429/343D4B00-421D-4490-9636-766E56B4DA79_jpe-1788662.JPG
View Quote

Is that sticker pro or anti CSA?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:58:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By djohn:

View All Quotes

Yep. Have a feeling we'll be watching riots again when it warms up. They're addicted to it.

lol the lefties in the comments hating on that guy reporting this.  

nOt rEAl LeFtIsTs
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:00:44 PM EDT
[#27]
View Quote
They'll shortly find out that when you've had your revolution, you no longer need revolutionaries.  They should have paid attention to what happened to the SA.  Oh well.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:00:46 PM EDT
[#28]

On the plus side the meme's will be epic.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By michigan66:

You laugh, but I got half a dozen texts from South Americans laughing at our new Asst. Sec of Health, "Rachel Levine".  Stuff like "he could have at least gotten a 'normal' looking one".

On the plus side the meme's will be epic.

I love memes more than most (Much to the dismay of you guys, lol), but that is not a sufficient excuse to have a health director who doesn't acknowledge the truth of science.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:02:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By mamasboy:

You need to pick the women up earlier.
View Quote

Like before they get their sex change operations? (No offense to anyone, but we all have our preferences)

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:05:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By RSG:

lol the lefties in the comments hating on that guy reporting this.  

nOt rEAl LeFtIsTs
View Quote

Yeah they are trying to spin it. They are leftists or the are Trump supporters pulling a false flag.

I'm going to enjoy sitting back and watch them get eaten by reality.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:05:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Woke Twitch Ignaugaration..................Portland !!!!!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:05:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#32]
Originally Posted By Miracle_Pants:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Miracle_Pants:
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

"Fightin' terrorists since 1861" ... what??

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/306429/343D4B00-421D-4490-9636-766E56B4DA79_jpe-1788662.JPG

It’s bad
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:11:52 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

They might find out they were being humored last time around.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:12:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

I love memes more than most (Much to the dismay of you guys, lol), but that is not a sufficient excuse to have a health director who doesn't acknowledge the truth of science.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:13:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By evo7011:
I deleted Robert Byrd, tired of that shitshow anyway.
View Quote

It was a good run though. I had endless amounts of amusement sparring with your respondee's...responders....assholes who wanted to argue with me. Will miss you. I refuse to delete or be run off from anything. FU to a bunch of liberals and leftists, but I want to torment them for the next however long I get.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:13:47 PM EDT
[#36]

Link?

Sigh. You know we're living in an upside down world when I'm the one asking Cody for a link. Can this day get any worse?
View All Quotes
Portland is getting real froggy !!!!!

Link?

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:15:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Nothing is more patriotic than picking up poop in the yard wearing your full kit. Neighbors are fraid.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:16:50 PM EDT
[#38]

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.508385759.1122/flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u4.jpg
View Quote

I . CAN'T . BREATHE.  Dying here.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:18:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
https://i.imgflip.com/4ulqpm.jpg
View Quote

Oh look. Another woman who THINKS she can look like Melania because she owns and wears a blue coat.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:19:16 PM EDT
[#40]

FML.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:19:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By ecgRN:
Nothing is more patriotic than picking up poop in the yard wearing your full kit. Neighbors are fraid.

https://i.imgur.com/LW5Pjm3.jpg?1
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:22:00 PM EDT
[#42]
From the election  thread, another Avenue for Trump?

https://naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com/

See my previous reports for case law and analysis of the federal quo warranto statute. The bottom line is that SCOTUS has held that an election of any United States official can be challenged based on fraud or error by a writ of quo warranto. And the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals recently held that the proper venue to challenge the election of a sitting President is the D.C. District Court. We have a statute. We have a venue. Bring the receipts, President Trump.

If you don’t bring the receipts by quo warranto, then you will have quit. It’s all in or all out. There’s no other options left. This must be done. You have to give the proper law in the proper venue a chance. If you quit now, it will be broadcast as an admission that there was no fraud, error, or lawlessness by election officials.

As soon as Biden is sworn in, you can file the complaint. The gaslighting of America will only end by counter-punching with a verified complaint showing all of the evidence. Then comes a jury trial.

Furthermore, because of the widespread persecution of politicians who supported an investigation of the election, such as Georgia State Senators Brandon Beach and Burt Jones, alternative standing as interested persons under the quo warranto statute has been created for them to bring quo warranto actions too.

Beach and Jones were both stripped of their committee chairs. Therefore, they now have standing to petition the D.C. District Court to try the case before a jury, because that is the only way they can now prove their innocence and justification.

Simply put, the anti-MAGA conspirators have overplayed their hand in persecuting stop the steal politicians and patriotic citizens. In doing so, they caused very real injuries that need adjudication. These parties now have an interest in quo warranto which is unique and particular to them as opposed to the general public at large. Such particular injuries create unique standing.

Nobody right now is talking about quo warranto other than at this blog. That will change soon. We are a nation of laws. And we have an established means of testing elections. Those means, laws, cases, etc. have existed from the very start of our nation.

Challenging elections for fraud or error is nothing new or shocking in American Jurisprudence. So why the hysteria now? Because they know we have the receipts. And they know quo warranto is the legal procedure designed by Congress to bring them. Congress enacted the quo warranto statute. It’s their baby. There are literally hundreds of quo warranto cases on election fraud or error, if not thousands, in our national history.

In a recent New York case, a quo warranto action was deemed proper to challenge an election when the voting machine jammed causing just 37 votes to be questioned. Compare that to Coffee County in Georgia, where the local officials refused to verify the Presidential election this year because they could not get a voting machine to give consistent results.

No fraud was even suggested in the New York case, and you don’t even need to prove fraud when simple error can be shown. And there were other voting machine discrepancies in other counties as well. Add to all of this the missing postal service truck filled with ballots; the poll watcher complaints; the election statutes that were violated; late ballots counted for weeks after the election in violation of federal statute 3 U.S.C. § 1. There exists a plethora of election irregularities far beyond the amount of evidence needed to survive a motion for summary judgment.

The Wisconsin Supreme Court actually gave Trump a huge win when it held that election officials provided an illegal definition of indefinitely confined status which resulted in approximately 200,000 illegal votes being cast where the margin of victory was only 20,000 votes. That alone is sufficient to challenge the results in Wisconsin.

The Pennsylvania Legislature asked Mike Pence – on January 5th – for an extension to possibly decertify their electors after they discovered 202,377 more votes may have been counted than were actually cast. Election officials in Pennsylvania certified the results without accounting for the discrepancy. This particular issue alone is enough for Sean Parnell to bring a quo warranto regarding his lead vanishing in the middle of the night.

None of these issues were debunked. They were denied. There’s a difference. And in our system of law, when sworn affidavits are brought, the plaintiff gets their day in court where a jury decides whether allegations have been debunked. Issues of triable fact have been raised by witnesses who have subjected themselves to perjury. They deserve their day in court too. Let the jury decide. That’s how we do it in the USA.

Put Congress at the top of the conspiracy theory pyramid for enacting a federal statute to challenge the validity of federal elections. Under their quo warranto statute anyone who ran for federal office that has the receipts must now bring them to the D.C. District Court where a jury trial on the merits awaits.

In the weeks ahead, I will be publishing more research on strategies and analysis for those who either had an election stolen from them, or who have been persecuted for trying to stop the steal.

All of the cases brought before the election were not quo warranto actions, and therefore such cases faced difficult procedural hurdles. All were also somewhat premature in that quo warranto actions may be instituted only after the contested office is taken over.

I can assure you that Biden and Pelosi and the whole anti-MAGA universe is focused on misdirecting your attention from quo warranto. So far they have done a good job of manipulating attention spans. We need to steer the ship back on course. Defending their bogus attacks is the wrong tactic. The COUNTERPUNCH is quo warranto. We will see you in court.

What you are witnessing now in D.C. is an attempt to criminalize use of the law, research, investigations and discussion. War has been declared on the MAGA movement. Our weapon is the law. Don’t give up on it yet. It may still save us.

Stay tuned here for all things quo warranto. I’m planning a podcast to animate this issue.  
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:22:06 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:37:00 PM EDT
[#44]
I'm very proud of myself right now.  Let me have this moment:

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:38:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By zach_:

They might find out they were being humored last time around.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:38:45 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

"press"
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:39:10 PM EDT
[#47]
https://i.imgflip.com/4ulx3x.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:39:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Oh look. Another woman who THINKS she can look like Melania because she owns and wears a blue coat.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:40:44 PM EDT
[#49]
https://i.imgflip.com/4ulx3x.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:43:50 PM EDT
[#50]
This is nice. The Czech embassy sent 30 gallons of beef goulash to the national guard.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5092
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top