Page / 5093
Posted: 5/26/2020 9:10:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: thesilvercord]
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:03:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Gopher:

Can't that info be released without exposing the jury itself?
View Quote

well its my understanding the jury asks questions so I am quite sure there name or other identifier would precede any question they ask.

If stuff is redacted what good is the "full story" you know they want to know if it was stacked with white people. They do not give one shit about the facts of the case lol.

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:09:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

This boy is a slow learner, apparently.

View Quote
What's that old adage about a Democrat is just a Republican that hasn't been mugged yet....  Guess it doesn't apply to the full blown Marxist/Communist variety.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:11:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
watching RBG get laid.    in state.

conflicted.    I respect the position she achieved even if I clearly have issues with her beliefs.   I watched the Honor Guard transfer the deceased up the Capitol stairs, respect.  Started thinking about funerals, starting thinking about Dad, not good.  Easier to focus on hating commies.  The hate burning inside keeps me warm.

So then they get up inside and I see Schumer.  Dickless pillow biter.   He really is a sniveling coward who gets off on the chaos he causes.   Then as the casket is lowered, they cut to FUCK Kamala the Commie Heels-Up-Harris, and she's there fidgeting like she can't stop the cum from this morning's illegal immigrant sex worker that she picked up in the limo on the way to the capitol from dripping down her leg.  No respect.  That cackling whore will destroy America if she achieves any further power.  Mark my words.  She is pure fucking evil.  

I gua-ran-fucking-tee you that Harris is already plotting.   If her Biden ticket doesn't get her power, she'll probably plot to have Pelosi 'heart attacked' so she can step in as SOTH

ETA:  I make these statements as if you didn't already know.   You all know.   I just woke up
View Quote

@Hollywood_Shooter
Morning, I remember when we talked about your dad. I'm sorry for your loss. Just remember what you did for him after he passed and try to laugh about it. I still get choked up over my mom though she's been gone for years now. Commie hate is a good distraction for lots of things.

Fuck respect for RBG, who once encouraged 12 y/o as the age of consent.

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:13:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#4]
the other blow hard on FNC is the cue ball fucktard commie Chris Hahn.

He's a real piece of work.   How does that piece of shit sleep @ night, I will never know.    He can't possibly believe (can he?) the shit, the evil hate shit that he spews.

Fuck this guy -- Fuck fox for airing his shit and paying his bills -- fuck them hard.  

that was FOUR shits and FOUR fucks, for those keeping score.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:14:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

@Hollywood_Shooter
Morning, I remember when we talked about your dad. I'm sorry for your loss. Just remember what you did for him after he passed and try to laugh about it. I still get choked up over my mom though she's been gone for years now. Commie hate is a good distraction for lots of things.

View Quote

Yep.  Looking forward to start flying the Stars and Strips again, I stopped flying it with the Proclamation for flags to be at half-staff for RBG, she doesn't deserve it and I won't do it, so I've been flying a Gadsden or a Betsy Ross in its place.  At full staff.  

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:16:21 PM EDT
[#6]

He's a real piece of work.   How does that piece of shit sleep @ night, I will never know.    He can't possibly believe (can he?) the shit the evil hate shit that he spews.

Fuck this guy -- Fuck fox for airing his shit and paying his bills -- fuck them hard.  
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CW9G7ELUAAEt_EP.jpg
View Quote

Yea that guy is a bag of fetid shit.  I wouldn't be sad at all if he died in a house fire.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:17:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#7]

Yep.  Looking forward to start flying the Stars and Strips again, I stopped flying it with the Proclamation for flags to be at half-staff for RBG, she doesn't deserve it and I won't do it, so I've been flying a Gadsden or a Betsy Ross in its place.  At full staff.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

@Hollywood_Shooter

Just to be clear, I said 'respect for the position she achieved' ---
I was trying to be kind.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:18:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mnvwguy02] [#8]
Originally Posted By shadycoh:

The people on the grand jury want to live and were told they would be kept hidden

Fuck the family
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By blueinterceptor:
The family wants the grand jury info released.   Release all of it including all the info about the warrant that lead to the raid to start with. Jail house conversations dead guy in car. All of it

The people on the grand jury want to live and were told they would be kept hidden

Fuck the family

Agree, fuck the family. They want the Grand Jury member’s names to have their fellow travelers terrorize them. This is intimidation by Lawfare.

It may be COC, but if I were on a GJ in this situation I’d make it clear to the judge that if my name is released and I am I fear for my life and for my family, I will go on the attack starting with the family and their lawyer...and then others associated with the release.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:18:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Don't watch Fox besides clips of tucker occasionally.

See if you can get the Pluto TV app on your TV. They have free channels of OAN and Blaze TV.

I have no idea why Fox would pay people like Marie Harf along with the other leftists they've filled their programming with. Unwatchable now. If I want to hear leftists rheeeeeing and lying to the viewers there is CNN and MSNBC.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:19:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#10]
British douche on FNC Jonathan Hunt, if that is your real name, just said Prius drove off at a high rate of speed.  I hope he encounters the mob on the way home from work.

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:19:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By USAFtacFANAC:
@CeCenrse

I should not have started this twitter, especially with an off day from school today. I give me a week before I get banned.
View Quote

You and Marisa know you've got all my support. Anything else I can do for you to make you guys successful, I will.

Twitter sometimes sucks, but it is also super fun too. Have fun with it. Since you're trying to promote something good, stick to reasonable topics. Use your personal acct for the bad shit, LOL.

Remember, my entire goal on twitter is to get my president reelected, ridicule and demoralize leftists, point out the democrat lies, and have fun while doing it. Your's should be too.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:19:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Rebel31:
Don't watch Fox besides clips of tucker occasionally.

See if you can get the Pluto TV app on your TV. They have free channels of OAN and Blaze TV.

I have no idea why Fox would pay people like Marie Harf along with the other leftists they've filled their programming with. Unwatchable now. If I want to hear leftists rheeeeeing and lying to the viewers there is CNN and MSNBC.
View Quote

Yeah - I let it roll because of the memorial.  I gotta turn it off.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:20:18 PM EDT
[#13]
You can also get OANN free for the rest of the year at KlowdTV.  It just takes an email address, sign up for 'Free 2020'.

Fox News is completely unwatchable.

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:21:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

FIFY

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:21:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:22:10 PM EDT
[#16]

Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

Damn where is FCSD or Stoner01, or a handful of other squad degenerates to take one for the team
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:23:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

Highlight reel is in the oven as I type.  

Seattle was 7.5/10 on the FCSD KINO scale
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:23:22 PM EDT
[#18]

@Hollywood_Shooter

View All Quotes
watching RBG get laid.    in state.

conflicted.    I respect the position she achieved even if I clearly have issues with her beliefs.   I watched the Honor Guard transfer the deceased up the Capitol stairs, respect.  Started thinking about funerals, starting thinking about Dad, not good.  Easier to focus on hating commies.  The hate burning inside keeps me warm.

So then they get up inside and I see Schumer.  Dickless pillow biter.   He really is a sniveling coward who gets off on the chaos he causes.   Then as the casket is lowered, they cut to FUCK Kamala the Commie Heels-Up-Harris, and she's there fidgeting like she can't stop the cum from this morning's illegal immigrant sex worker that she picked up in the limo on the way to the capitol from dripping down her leg.  No respect.  That cackling whore will destroy America if she achieves any further power.  Mark my words.  She is pure fucking evil.  

I gua-ran-fucking-tee you that Harris is already plotting.   If her Biden ticket doesn't get her power, she'll probably plot to have Pelosi 'heart attacked' so she can step in as SOTH

ETA:  I make these statements as if you didn't already know.   You all know.   I just woke up

@Hollywood_Shooter

If your less than 20 years old in CA it looks now to be 10........  Maybe that was just a bill they were putting on the table but either way to people who think that is okay much less the ones that wrote that need to be taken out back.....
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:24:08 PM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By marksman121:
Originally Posted By 03RN:

And thats why I practice with my shockwave from my car.

I hope you roll down all the windows first or you are going to blow your windshield out not to mention your ears.

I cant imagine the shock waves your ears would take from that small of a barrel on a 12 ga.inside a closed up car.

I would not doubt the concision would knock you out lol

https://ptr-us.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/PTR-51P-listing-view.jpg

fuck that i like my hearing and unsinged eyebrows

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:24:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Troger:

Yea that guy is a bag of fetid shit.  I wouldn't be sad at all if he died in a house fire peaceful protest.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Troger:

He's a real piece of work.   How does that piece of shit sleep @ night, I will never know.    He can't possibly believe (can he?) the shit the evil hate shit that he spews.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CW9G7ELUAAEt_EP.jpg

Yea that guy is a bag of fetid shit.  I wouldn't be sad at all if he died in a house fire peaceful protest.

FIFY.....
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:25:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Danielsuzuki1] [#21]
@FCSD2162

I’d like to officially credit you with the invention of a new word…

Dieselboarding

I have not been able to get that mental picture out of my mind all day!
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:27:10 PM EDT
[#22]

Just to be clear, I said 'respect for the position she achieved' ---
I was trying to be kind.
View Quote

Maybe this is the part that confused me, as it is so unexpected.

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:35:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:37:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:45:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By tads:
Afternoon people.

View Quote

Hey tads!
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:45:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:47:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Idiots already at it but there's also puppies and kittens

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:51:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Danielsuzuki1:
@FCSD2162

I’d like to officially credit you with the invention of a new word…

Dieselboarding

I have not been able to get that mental picture out of my mind all day!
View Quote

I cannot take credit for that, but thank you. I done seent it here before and stole it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:52:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By jekbrown:

Do you know how I know you've never watched the classic  high speed chase where the cop fires his SBR/MG AR through his own windshield?  I'm sure there's hearing damage involved, but no loss of consciousness.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jekbrown:
Originally Posted By shadycoh:I hope you roll down all the windows first or you are going to blow your windshield out not to mention your ears.

I cant imagine the shock waves your ears would take from that small of a barrel on a 12 ga.inside a closed up car.

I would not doubt the concision would knock you out lol

Do you know how I know you've never watched the classic  high speed chase where the cop fires his SBR/MG AR through his own windshield?  I'm sure there's hearing damage involved, but no loss of consciousness.

For reference:

Police Dashcam Footage Shows Michael Vance Fatal Shootout
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:55:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:56:53 PM EDT
[#31]
DeBlasio's NYC..........

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:57:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:02:06 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

China is asshole
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:04:32 PM EDT
[#34]
DeBlasio's NYC..........

View Quote

It looks like he had to chamber a round before shooting, how is the victim that oblivious to not hear it?
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:04:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Just because this will be a good place to put this, for the LOL's.  Biden was in Bad Grandpa mode this afternoon:

Joe Biden Calling Military Members "Stupid Bastards"

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:06:14 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:07:13 PM EDT
[#37]

Just because this will be a good place to put this, for the LOL's.  Biden was in Bad Grandpa mode this afternoon:

Joe Biden Calling Military Members "Stupid Bastards"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5Tv7eneXrc

View Quote

His bumbling attempts at being edgy make him look even stupider than he probably really is.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:11:19 PM EDT
[#38]
DeBlasio's NYC..........

View Quote

If you scroll through the comments someone said it was actually Philly.
I have no idea if that’s true or not.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:14:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:15:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By mnvwguy02:

Agree, fuck the family. They want the Grand Jury member’s names to have their fellow travelers terrorize them. This is intimidation by Lawfare.

It may be COC, but if I were on a GJ in this situation I’d make it clear to the judge that if my name is released and I am I fear for my life and for my family, I will go on the attack starting with the family and their lawyer...and then others associated with the release.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mnvwguy02:
Originally Posted By blueinterceptor:
The family wants the grand jury info released.   Release all of it including all the info about the warrant that lead to the raid to start with. Jail house conversations dead guy in car. All of it

Fuck the family

They don't care about this Grand Jury as much as they want to intimidate grand juries yet to be convened.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:18:22 PM EDT
[#41]

Maybe this is the part that confused me, as it is so unexpected.

View Quote

lol.   True, I'm not known for my acts of kindness
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:19:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#42]
View Quote

to be expected.  just recharging the phone's battery. used the wrong cord.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:21:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By kbi:

antifaq members have already lanced police horse

https://netnewsnetwork.net/antifa-hate-group-member-lisa-simon-stabs-police-horse-in-pennsylvania/
View Quote

Hang her
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:24:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

Hang her
View Quote

Damn right. Don't fuck with our Glo Horses
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:25:18 PM EDT
[#45]
This is disturbing and concerning..........thread comments are interesting too.

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:28:02 PM EDT
[#46]

May not have been God...but somebody was listening to my prayers!

There is a certain demographic in my area that own and ride horses in a similar manner. They prod and spur their horses, using harsh and inappropriate bits while having harsh hands that saw at their horses mouths, using tight tie downs. In response the horses, trying to escape the mouth pain and restraint, throw their heads up and prance. That demographic thinks it makes their horses look spirited. In reality, they know nothing and have not been desensitized to sirens, gunshots, parade floats, cars, dogs, cattle, etc.  

I used to occasionally ride some of my horses in parades and local events. I quit when I realized the danger those other guys presented for everyone. Multiple accidents have occurred. They have showed up at some of our calf roping or team roping events. That's even more comical and pathetic. Not saying everyone is like that because I have a black friend from WY that retired from the army. He is an excellent man and horse trainer, but stereo types exist for a reason.
View Quote

They do the same thing with their kids.  Helps explain a lot of what we're seeing.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:29:45 PM EDT
[#47]
makin' propaganda

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:33:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:34:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#49]

(full disclosure:  I have no idea what their politics are.  I don't care.   If it saves one childs life, it's worth it.)
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:36:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Banned (by the city, at least) against Antifa and BLM

Why all good this weekend? (rhetorical question)

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5093
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top