Quoted:
Ib4 "Why blue this?"
Ib4 "Glock mags"
Does your post take Glock mags?
It do.

I love you.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 2:14:41 PM EDT
[#4]
wow...that VA guy....that was hard to watch.  He should easily qualify as an honorary member of the CA State Senate.    He's not only wrong.  He's dangerous.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 2:22:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
wow...that VA guy....that was hard to watch.  He should easily qualify as an honorary member of the CA State Senate.    He's not only wrong.  He's dangerous.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 4:24:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Must have been an international town hall meeting looking at the flags.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 4:26:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Do the videos get subtitles/captions at all? Not even auto-generated is on for them.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 4:28:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for taking the time to do all these videos!  You're spot on with regards to PSA and the Franklin Armory Providence.  You took the words right out of my mouth with respect to PSA deserving our money because of what they're doing with "common use" Heller language.  They also have a Virginia lower where every purchase donates $10 to VCDL to help deal with the nut-jobs like Delegate Levine and what they're trying to do in this beautiful state regarding firearms laws.  I appreciate AR-15.com's support in pointing out this idiocy!
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 4:30:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Oh my God.  The derp from that guy is at Feinstein level.  He cranked the stupid to 11 and broke the damn knob off.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 4:44:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Do the videos get subtitles/captions at all? Not even auto-generated is on for them.
View Quote
... NullPointerException ...
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 5:22:18 PM EDT
[#11]
OMG, I had to stop when he said "mass shooters use guns that go like this....." couldn't take anymore.  And he's a legislator......
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 8:26:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Agree - All videos should have subtitles/captions.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 10:03:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Well done

Watched the previously released full version of your PSA video but never picked up on his common use saying. That's awesome

Also watched that Levine guy give his schpeel too. It's outrageous for multiple reasons ...
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 10:04:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Thanks for taking the time to do all these videos!  You're spot on with regards to PSA and the Franklin Armory Providence.  You took the words right out of my mouth with respect to PSA deserving our money because of what they're doing with "common use" Heller language.  They also have a Virginia lower where every purchase donates $10 to VCDL to help deal with the nut-jobs like Delegate Levine and what they're trying to do in this beautiful state regarding firearms laws.  I appreciate AR-15.com's support in pointing out this idiocy!
View Quote
Yeah, that providence sounds rad ...
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 10:11:50 PM EDT
[#15]
I had to google nj banning toy guns because I couldn't believe it. Yup, it's TRUE. Toy guns are now illegal in nj.

Holy fuck nj just gets dumber and dumber. Fuck this state.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 10:17:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I had to google nj banning toy guns because I couldn't believe it. Yup, it's TRUE. Toy guns are now illegal in nj.

Holy fuck nj just gets dumber and dumber. Fuck this state.
View Quote
Wouldn't want kids not being afraid of them.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 11:15:31 AM EDT
[#17]
So what is with the unrelenting hostility the M4Carbine forum shows to PSA.?  I have a PSA Carbine and am quite happy with it, yet that site seems to think that it's little better than Airsoft.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 6:19:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
PSA also happily accepted the roll of 1000 guns save lives stickers I gave them and passed them out over the course of the show. They're good people.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 7:22:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
So what is with the unrelenting hostility the M4Carbine forum shows to PSA.?  I have a PSA Carbine and am quite happy with it, yet that site seems to think that it's little better than Airsoft.
View Quote
It's because they're irrelevant trolls and they can't get over it.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 8:21:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

PSA also happily accepted the roll of 1000 guns save lives stickers I gave them and passed them out over the course of the show. They're good people.
View Quote
I saw that. Good work!
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 8:03:09 AM EDT
[#21]
"They won't be able to ban this without banning pretty much EVERY gun"

You say that like it'll even slow them down.  There's staffers right now brainstorming positions and statements to use it as an excuse to target all guns.  "See, the terrorist gun lobby will never stop circumventing our laws, so we have to take ALL their guns."

Changing subject to... gun bans...
Levine... new leader in the clubhouse for most retarded gun banner?  What does the hive think, does this 6 minute rant of willful ignorance and stupidity dethrone ".30 caliber clip"?

edit: to be clear, I FULLY support the gun industry giving the government the finger and am NOT trying to say don't do it because it'll make them ban more things.  I'm just tempering my excitement.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 10:50:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Banning every repeating firearm will lose the fudds and make it MUCH harder to pass a bill.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top