BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 6/12/2019 2:30:50 AM EDT
Searched for dupe...

Suspect Spits on Cop, Cop Knocks Him Out

Newly released body camera footage shows Denver Police Corporal Michael Oestmann punching and knocking out a handcuffed suspect after he taunted Oestmann for minutes while sitting in the chair and then spitting at his feet. Cpl. Michael Oestmann reached a plea deal last week with the Denver District Attorney's Office that will allow him to wipe his guilty plea to a misdemeanor menacing charge from his record in a year if he follows court orders. He will serve no jail time. Investigative documents obtained show Oestmann was working off duty at a downtown bar on April 14. Oestmann detained a suspect, identified in court papers as Kevin Watson, involved in an assault inside the bar. The man was seated in a chair with his hands handcuffed behind his back, according to a probable cause statement. The statement reads, "For about ten minutes (the suspect) berated and insulted Cpl. Oestman until the point (suspect) spit upon Oestman, striking him in the face with saliva. Cpl. Oestman responded by kneeing (the suspect) in the chest, and punching him in the face, knocking him unconscious." The suspect was transported to Denver Health Medical Center and treated for cuts to his face.
View Quote
Dirtbag gets KTFO at 4:55.  Good knee/palm striking IMO.

Edit - If you haven't checked out that Youtube Channel Police Activity, it's an amazing treasure trove of body/dashcams.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 2:49:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 2:50:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I don’t see the problem. Bodily fluids spread disease.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 2:50:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 2:52:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Dude likes to spit on people huh. If you choose to do that, you may end up looking like this ------->

Link Posted: 6/12/2019 2:52:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why was he charged in the first place
View Quote
Because hes a cop and denver is now a liberal shithole.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 2:53:39 AM EDT
[#6]
LL COOL J - Mama Said Knock You Out (Official Music Video)
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 2:54:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I don’t see the problem. Bodily fluids spread disease.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 2:55:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Oh,and
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 2:55:45 AM EDT
[#9]
The guy was cuffed. If the cop would have put his gun and badge up, uncuffed the asshole then beat the shit out of the guy then that's cool with me
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 2:56:06 AM EDT
[#10]
I liked how at the end, after getting ktfo he looks all sleepy and peaceful
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 2:58:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Dude likes to spit on people huh. If you choose to do that, you may end up looking like this ------->

View Quote
or in this case...
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 3:00:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 3:00:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The guy was cuffed. If the cop would have put his gun and badge up, uncuffed the asshole then beat the shit out of the guy then that's cool with me
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Investigative documents obtained show Oestmann was working off duty at a downtown bar on April 14.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 3:01:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Normally I’d watch the first few seconds and then just skip to the good part. But after hearing tat-man talk, I just let it play. Made for a very satisfying payoff.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 3:03:07 AM EDT
[#15]
I’m curious who will scream louder, the boot lickers or the cop haters. I’m going to get popcorn...
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 3:03:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
or in this case...
View Quote
Yup, the night night switch was immediately turned off for some bedtime.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 3:04:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Good beating.

Guy I a piece of shit. I’m going call life long criminal . Next victims waiting when he comes out.

Woodchipper
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 3:05:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
He wasnt going to do shit out of the cuffs either so it dont matter. Spit on someone and you deserve whatever you get.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 3:05:42 AM EDT
[#19]
I ain't saying it's alright, I'm just saying, I understand.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 3:06:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Investigative documents obtained show Oestmann was working off duty at a downtown bar on April 14.
And your point?
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 3:08:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I ain't saying it's alright, I'm just saying, I understand.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 3:10:20 AM EDT
[#22]
You Got Knocked The Fuck Out, Man
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 3:11:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
And your point?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
And your point?
That he was off duty so the badge isn't relevant in this situation since he was not working for the PD at the time. I would suspect moonlighting as bar security.

ETA: WTF??? Per video below he is in uniform, so which is it?
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 3:18:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Another angle from cctv

Spits On Cop, Gets Knocked Out, Then Cries (Kevin Watson) | CCTV | United States | 20180414
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 3:33:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Another angle from cctv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUHAMC-04c4
View Quote

There was a time when that was normal and expected.  I still understand.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 3:35:34 AM EDT
[#26]
I'm not real big on state sponsored violence, but...JESUS CHRIST THAT WAS GLORIOUS! If I was a billionaire I'd erect video billboards all around Kevin Watson's neighborhood showing him getting put in check by a fat ass ginger cop.

Extended version with crying at the end. It's a very different Kevin Watson post ktfo.

Spits On Cop, Gets Knocked Out, Then Cries (Kevin Watson) | Body Cam | United States | 20180414
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 3:40:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
That he was off duty so the badge isn't relevant in this situation since he was not working for the PD at the time. I would suspect moonlighting as bar security.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
And your point?

That's what I'm saying. The CCTV video was out months ago. Was he acting under the color of law or in some sort of official capacity. Take the cuffs and badge off and it's just mutual combat as far as I'm concerned. I wasn't trying to be edgy.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 3:42:59 AM EDT
[#28]
spitter got what he deserved.  No sympathy here.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 3:43:23 AM EDT
[#29]
Good knockout, anyone who spits on anyone needs to be beaten.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 3:43:43 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
That's what I'm saying. The CCTV video was out months ago. Was he acting under the color of law or in some sort of official capacity. Take the cuffs and badge off and it's just mutual combat as far as I'm concerned. I wasn't trying to be edgy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
And your point?

I believe he was being rented by the venue in his official capacity, so I guess that's under the color of law.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 3:46:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Looks like everyone got what they wanted. Whats for lunch?
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 3:46:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Good knock out.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 3:49:27 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 3:51:11 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I'm not real big on state sponsored violence, but...JESUS CHRIST THAT WAS GLORIOUS! If I was a billionaire I'd erect video billboards all around Kevin Watson's neighborhood showing him getting put in check by a fat ass ginger cop.

Extended version with crying at the end. It's a very different Kevin Watson post ktfo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DCjzlLCmoA
View Quote
The attitude was successfully adjusted.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 3:54:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 3:56:04 AM EDT
[#36]
The officer turned the tables, now he was the one getting convicted of a crime.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 3:58:54 AM EDT
[#37]
That's quite a few more empty kegs than police stations usually have.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 3:59:11 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The attitude was successfully adjusted.
View Quote
Adjusted to desk duty while charges are pending lol
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 3:59:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The officer turned the tables, now he was the one getting convicted of a crime.
View Quote
True, though it seems like he got off pretty lightly all things considered.  No jail time and record wiped if he behaves himself.  Assuming he doesn't get sued by the POS, that's probably about as good as you can hope for these days.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 3:59:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
You can't sock handcuffed prisoners? A cop  around here socked some guy who was shit talking him during booking. There are cameras everywhere. The other cops cuffed him and charged him. It ain't 1975
View Quote
Yes...glorious progress?
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 4:02:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Adjusted to desk duty while charges are pending lol
View Quote
I don't know...I think time spent sitting behind a desk as punishment for giving this punk ass bitch something his dad failed to give him 20 years ago is time very well spent. If every cop did this they couldn't possibly fire or bench them all, and it might be the best thing to happen in America since The Jackson 5.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 4:04:26 AM EDT
[#42]
That dude is the very definition of shitbird.

Cops have a lot more restraint than they used to have. When I was young, no one said shit to cops except "yes sir" and "no sir." Because if you were a dick, there was a high probability you would get your ass kicked. And if you still lived at home, your dad might kick your ass even worse.

So the rule of thumb was keep your cock holster closed.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 4:05:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Good knockout, anyone who spits on anyone needs to be beaten.
View Quote
Textbook “don’t start nothin’, won’t be nothin’.“
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 4:07:21 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
True, though it seems like he got off pretty lightly all things considered.  No jail time and record wiped if he behaves himself.  Assuming he doesn't get sued by the POS, that's probably about as good as you can hope for these days.
View Quote
Yeah, the victim here is not exactly endearing lol, pretty sensible outcome to the whole thing
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 4:12:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Justice served, I hope the cop gets a raise..
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 4:15:47 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
Working off duty is when an officer is hired by a local company, HOA, etc to provide some form of police service (typically security or traffic enforcement) outside of his normal duty hours.  Most of the time officers are in full uniform and sometimes with a marked car

And stupid move on the officers part
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 4:18:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Another angle from cctv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUHAMC-04c4
View Quote
Lol, damn...

While the cop is not wrong, I wouldn't be surprised if that guy got a nice payday out that 2 piece.

Change that guys race and the cop probably goes on trial for attempted murder.

Just smile and wave, nothing to see here
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 4:18:51 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 4:21:13 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DCjzlLCmoA
View Quote
"Guy got reset faster than my modem."

Love the comments.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 4:24:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Can't find the original thread.

good knockout
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top