Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2001 10:40:41 PM EDT
Does the LEGP have anything over a bushmaster?  I want a rear sight and would need to get one for the LEGP rifle and that about evens out the price.  I think the chrome plated chamber/barrel realy gives the BM an advantage but mabe i dont know, what does the LEGP have that would make it a better choice.  Also this would be my first AR.
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 11:08:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a Bushmaster M4 and have also ordered an LEGP rifle after seeing it at the Phoenix Gun Show. The finish looked nicer on the LEGP rifle and I also liked the bigger front hand guard and the rubber pistol grip. It also comes with the sling attachment on the front sight so you can use a tactical sling.
The other reason I'm buying it is because of the resale value it will hold being a "Limited Edition" rifle. Another thing to consider in this computer age is that it is the only Limited Edition I know of designating a Dot Com. It has AR15.COM laser engraved on the receiver.Overall for $660 shipped to your dealer It's really a good value for your money especially if you take advantage of some of the discounts on accessories and optics.

John[heavy]  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top