Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/11/2019 8:48:45 AM EDT
https://youtu.be/4CPdoOr1iaU

What a little twit. I hope this manlet slinks away like the weasel he is, but I suspect he’ll be back as obnoxious as ever once he licks his wounds for a few days.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 8:50:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Always found him annoying.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 8:51:23 AM EDT
[#2]
What part of that led you to believe he got "destroyed?"
He stopped a dishonest interview based on a false characterization of his book.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 8:52:02 AM EDT
[#3]
OP mad

Shapiro admitted he let his emotions get the best of himself and apologized. He even wrote an entire article about how he was wrong.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 8:53:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OP mad

Shapiro admitted he let his emotions get the best of himself and apologized. He even wrote an entire article about how he was wrong.
View Quote
OP mad his girl lost.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 8:55:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Attachment Attached File

He really is little.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 8:56:02 AM EDT
[#6]
He was a child prodigy promoted way beyond his pay grade by Joe Farah WND and Ben's father.

He wasn't in the military, neither did he work his way through college at a blue collar job,not married or raised a family did not  come by his opinions from being down in the trenches...he was groomed and doomed to fall apart.

Just needs to stay in his lane for while and get more real life experience.

He isn't a bad kid just misled perhaps by well meaning adults...and for now he's stuck with that.

Which is more than you can say for the majority of the pundits out there with their Marxist ahole opinions fed to them
by their communist indoctrinators.

His opinons will pretty much always be better than the Adderal addled opinion of his leftist Millennial peers.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 8:57:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
I guess his admission to the fact that he let his emotions get the best of him and apologized?

I like Ben only so far.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 8:59:49 AM EDT
[#8]
And the right continues to avoid eating leftists, but to eagerly devour one of it's own.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:00:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I guess his admission to the fact that he let his emotions get the best of him and apologized?

I like Ben only so far.
View Quote
Overreacted? Probably. "Destroyed" as the OP put it?  Hardly.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:00:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
https://youtu.be/4CPdoOr1iaU

What a little twit. I hope this manlet slinks away like the weasel he is, but I suspect he’ll be back as obnoxious as ever once he licks his wounds for a few days.
View Quote
Wasn' very interesting interview.

All they did was dig up a load of crap and play "Gotcha" with Shapiro.

It wasn't an interview or a discussion of current events.

Shapiro didn't help himself, for sure, and clearly lost his cool, but Andrew Neil is normally a lot better than this and is an extremely capable interviewer.

The guy at the end who started talking about fascisms and Shapiro being a fascist enabler is Paul Mason.  He is a former hardline Trotskyite, and now claims to be a "radical social democrat".  He was formerly a part of the Trotskyite "Workers Power" Group.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:00:29 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm not a Ben fan, but I thought he did fine.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:03:51 AM EDT
[#12]
After having watched the first 5 minutes, which was long enough to see the smarmy "My-year-round-Holloween-costume-is-a-cockney-Chuck-Schumer" (on the left of the screen) accuse and evade in the "interview", one might conclude that the thread title and OP might be considered to be less than accurate.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:05:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
this.
I am not a huge shapiro fan, I cant stand his never trumper attitude but he didnt get owned in that interview.

interviewer : "here is a tweet from 10 years ago out of context! defend it!"
shapiro: "Meh that was a dumb tweet, it was wrong, you have anything more recent to discuss?"
interviewer: "Oh you were wrong! what about this tweet from 9.99 years ago?! GOTCHA!"
shapiro:
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:05:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
He was a child prodigy promoted way beyond his pay grade by Joe Farah WND and Ben's father.

He wasn't in the military, neither did he work his way through college at a blue collar job,not married or raised a family did not  come by his opinions from being down in the trenches...he was groomed and doomed to fall apart.

Just needs to stay in his lane for while and get more real life experience.

He isn't a bad kid just misled perhaps by well meaning adults...and for now he's stuck with that.

Which is more than you can say for the majority of the pundits out there with their Marxist ahole opinions fed to them
by their communist indoctrinators.
View Quote
Pretty sure hes got more life skills than Hannity cept for the karate black belt thing.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:07:28 AM EDT
[#15]
The only people that don’t like Ben are leftist cock suckers. Just saying
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:07:47 AM EDT
[#16]
O boy...I think OP is jealous of somebody else's abilities...

EDIT: I just watched the interview. Ben DESTROYED the interviewer.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:07:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
And the right continues to avoid eating leftists, but to eagerly devour one of it's own.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:08:22 AM EDT
[#18]
I didn't see him get "destroyed." Maybe OP can mark the point or points where he was getting "destroyed?"
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:08:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Pretty sure hes got more life skills than Hannity cept for the karate black belt thing.
View Quote
Absolutely...but then those attracted to the tv pundit racket...
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:12:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I didn't see him get "destroyed." Maybe OP can mark the point or points where he was getting "destroyed?"
View Quote
You're not the only one.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:14:46 AM EDT
[#21]
I don’t mind what he’s saying. It’s great, but his delivery and voice sucks imo.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:17:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Aaaaaaand, it escalates.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:22:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
Well to be fair Shapiro didn’t help himself never trumping and white knighting for the marxist reporterette who was “viciously” grabbed.
Go back and watch his little election night show where he so confident and assured that trump didn’t stand a chance and as the night wore on to see the realization that he didn’t have a clue about the country/trump the whole damn election season was priceless.

When the chips were down late in the election game he did everything he could to get some stabs in on trump trying to set himself up a the kid bill crystal. I didn’t watch his silly little dust up with the bbc because lil ben already showed me what he was about - smart little dugie howzer that’s abit too smart for his own britches
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:24:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Ted Cruz is 5’11”

Ben is about 5’7”. Still short, but no need to claim Tes Cruz is short to see that.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:24:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Well to be fair Shapiro didn’t help himself never trumping and white knighting for the marxist reporterette who was “viciously” grabbed.
Go back and watch his little election night show where he so confident and assured that trump didn’t stand a chance and as the night wore on to see the realization that he didn’t have a clue about the country/trump the whole damn election season was priceless.

When the chips were down late in the election game he did everything he could to get some stabs in on trump trying to set himself up a the kid bill crystal. I didn’t watch his silly little dust up with the bbc because lil ben already showed me what he was about - smart little dugie howzer that’s abit too smart for his own britches
View Quote
I hear you and find his Never Trumping to suck as well.  But, he also effectively dissects leftists.

I gotta accept the bad to get the good.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:27:35 AM EDT
[#26]
I don't know much about him.  Never really followed his stuff - but that British guy was a douche from the get go.

Then his ding dong liberal friends just kept chirping their shit afterward, acting like self proclaimed superior asshats.

Fuck them.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:29:51 AM EDT
[#27]
He’s not perfect but for all the haters please go to YouTube and watch him destroy Piers Morgan after Sandy Hook. It’s awesome.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:31:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
Agreed.  I think he made some excellent points and really don't care for the nevertrump cunt.  But he did fine in that interview.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:32:13 AM EDT
[#29]
The interviewer was condescending and got the better of Ben because he lost his cool.  The objective here was to equate American conservatism with fascism.

In case there are some folks here who don’t see what is happening in American politics, the left has been unable to beat conservatism at the ballot box.  The balance of power has always swung back and forth, but the left wants to retain it indefinitely.  Since they can’t do it through the vote, there is an all out effort by the left to demonize conservative values.  They equate it with fascism, naziism, and any other perjorative they can.

The commentators at the end seized on Ben’s defeat to demonstrate that conservatives are fascists.  I get that there are some here who hate Ben, and I don’t necessarily like him either, but the attack here wasn’t on Ben, it was a n attack on American conservative values.  If you are pro 2A, that is not something to gloat about.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:32:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
Or 88er’s
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:32:40 AM EDT
[#31]
A battle of wits or a battle over issues?

You can always find a smart guy to challenge positions, whether that makes the smart guy "correct" is another issue.

Leftist positions suck, as do leftists.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:32:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
yup.

shapiro connects with kids in a way that most conservatives don't.

ANTIFA and OP hate him.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:33:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
TPNI.

GD loves bashing conservatives
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:33:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Shapiro is a slimeball
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:34:35 AM EDT
[#35]
I watched the 1st half of it and obviously missed him walking out of it but here’s my take on it. The interviewer was incredibly biased and even worse, he had zero  awareness of his own bias. I read a Brit article on the interview and they were laughing at Shapiro for calling this guy a leftist....it just goes to show their baseline is wayyyy to the left over there. The interviewer was loading “questions” (accusations) and sourcing either incredibly old stuff or items he misquoted/mischaracterized. Then there was him quoting the titles of YouTube videos that Shapiro didn’t even title (nor anyone else at his org). He might have even been quoting the Shapiro Thug Life channel video titles. I half expected him to bring up the sunglasses and joint animations.  With this in mind, I think Shapiro didn’t handle this interviewer even close to how he normally does. He was getting hung up on the interviewers stupidity and bias when he should have been moving on and bringing up counter arguments. I think Shapiro is about the most balanced conservative out there and won’t bend his idealism and morals just to appease the GOPs attempts at embracing centrists and other concessions the party has made over the years. He is a real, diehard republican. As for his lack of support for Trump, let’s not delude ourselves into believing he’s a conservative, but he is the only option we have for the moment and a hell of a lot better than the democrat opposition, and Shapiro acknowledged this and said he’d vote for him in 2020 even though he didn’t support him in 2016.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:34:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Ted Cruz is 5’11”
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Ted Cruz is 5’11”
Huh. I went to look it up, and for whatever reason it seems like there's a fair amount of dispute over how tall he is, with figures between 5'8" and 5'11". Then man himself says 5'10", and I assume he'd know.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:34:58 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Ted Cruz is 5’11”
View Quote
I thought Shapiro was like 5’6”? Nobody has ever confused him with a tall person lol
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:35:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Never really watched. Saw the interview he did with Mike Rowe and he kept interrupting him and tried to sound like he had a clue about any of the shit Mike was talking about jobs wise. Never watched it again. An expert that read about it in college and therefore an expert.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:40:51 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I thought Shapiro was like 5’6”? Nobody has ever confused him with a tall person lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ted Cruz is 5’11”
Very true.  No need to misrepresent someone else’s height to see that though.  Shapiro is, to use GD vernacular, a manlet.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:41:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Yea I don't see him getting trashed I saw an interview with an agenda.
From a left leaning BBC.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:45:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Very true.  No need to misrepresent someone else’s height to see that though.  Shapiro is, to use GD vernacular, a manlet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ted Cruz is 5’11”
Do you want your neurosurgeon to have the hands of a concert pianist, or of paul bunyon?

If you feel the need to attack the man, attack his arguments, not the length of his dick, because the length of his dick is not the tool he is using to defend Conservatism.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:55:43 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
This. It's a never ending source of amazement to me how so many on this supposedly conservative website are so eager to attack people who stand up for what we supposedly believe in.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:56:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I don’t mind what he’s saying. It’s great, but his delivery and voice sucks imo.
View Quote
Who gives a flying fuck about his voice? Jesus Christ grow the fuck up.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 10:02:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 10:06:12 AM EDT
[#45]
I like be how people hate Ben just because he’s not super pro trump.  

The guy is rock solid on the 2nd.  Probably more so than any other mainstream conservative talk show host.

Link Posted: 5/11/2019 10:07:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You're not the only one.
View Quote
Nah. Complete nothing-burger.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 10:10:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
Ain't that the fucking truth.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 10:11:52 AM EDT
[#48]
Ben is generally right about things.  OP apparently is not.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 10:12:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I like be how people hate Ben just because he’s not super pro trump.  

The guy is rock solid on the 2nd.  Probably more so than any other mainstream conservative talk show host.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVAsV2n9D34
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCSINmF_H7A
View Quote
He will likely vote for trump this second time around...he doesn’t like trumps personality...but he does like most of the policies...
He is ok on the 2nd. He supports the red flag laws, bump stock bans, and shit like the 86 ban.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 10:13:26 AM EDT
[#50]
That smarmy British fuck was annoying as hell. I'm not a public figure, but he (Ben) tolerated a lot more than I would have.

I don't care whether that guy is supposedly "conservative" or not. After watching, I couldn't get any sense of what the interview was supposed to be about. It sure seemed as though he was asking a continuous series of attempted gotcha questions with his own bias sprinkled in. I would find that pretty embarrassing from the BBC perspective, but then again I imagine they have a bunch of self-congratulatory liberal empty suits sitting around patting themselves on the back just like we do. It's no different than anything we would have seen on CNN and in fact reminds me of when Steve Deace walked out shortly after an interview started.

Liberals are extremely dangerous, but even more so are the people who claim to be objective or conservative that actually are not. This bifocal wearing stooge is a prime example.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top