Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/2/2004 9:27:33 AM EDT
I had to drive through a real white trash area on my way to my doctors office. A crack whore woman that was in the process if chasing down onother crack whore ran right in front of my car as I was going 40mph . I had to slam on my breaks just sliding to a stop close enough for her to put her hand on my hood before continuing her pursute of the other crack whore. She didnt even blink an eye just kept running after the other slob yelling and screaming while some dingy looking guy in overalls covered in paint spots looked on stupidly.

Just thought I would share that . If I had bad breaks I would probably be sitting in jail right now since I would have killed her for denting my car . I have to go calm down now.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 9:43:10 AM EDT
[#1]
See something everyday, don't ya?!?

Sounds kinda like my neighbors.....
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 9:49:06 AM EDT
[#2]
So it was you who almost ran my woman over while she was gett'n after my other woman...[:D]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 9:52:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Good thing you didn't hit her.

Hillbilly's are are only worth 5 points.
Crack whores are -5

You would not have gotten any points for that one.

Link Posted: 1/2/2004 9:53:45 AM EDT
[#4]
You just gotta lead 'em a little more... [:D]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 9:55:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Unless you're in reverse, then it's 3 points.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 10:01:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Hillbillies are as funny as midgets.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 10:06:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Ahh! yes the tyypes you see gettin busted on "COPS" all the time! You know the ones can't talk, no teeth!!! Get their income from the welfare state and appearances on Jerry Springer.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 10:11:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Crack whores are -5

View Quote

Dredd, you forgot the 20 bonus points for "Darwin's Assistant Award", stamping out the defective one at a time.

Link Posted: 1/2/2004 11:55:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Who was the guy on here that had a lot of rental property in a shitty area?  I miss that guy's stories.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 11:58:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Hillbillys in Ohio, where ?
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 12:01:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Crack whores are -5

View Quote

Dredd, you forgot the 20 bonus points for "Darwin's Assistant Award", stamping out the defective one at a time.

View Quote

You have it all wrong.

You get the bonus points if you get a two-fer.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 12:24:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Who was the guy on here that had a lot of rental property in a shitty area?  I miss that guy's stories.
View Quote

Are you thinking of Slumlord?

[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=196308[/url]
[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=196150[/url]
[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=196695[/url]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 12:25:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I had to drive through a real white trash area on my way to my doctors office. A crack whore woman that was in the process if chasing down onother crack whore ran right in front of my car as I was going 40mph . I had to slam on my breaks just sliding to a stop close enough for her to put her hand on my hood before continuing her pursute of the other crack whore. She didnt even blink an eye just kept running after the other slob yelling and screaming while some dingy looking guy in overalls covered in paint spots looked on stupidly.

Just thought I would share that . If I had bad breaks I would probably be sitting in jail right now since I would have killed her for denting my car . I have to go calm down now.
View Quote

Sounds like you were going to the free clinic ??
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 12:59:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 1:02:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Hillbillys in Ohio, where ?
View Quote

I had to drive through Slavic village its a dirty hillbilly heaven suburb of Cleveland. It was a nice area 20 years ago but it turned to complete sh!t. It seriously looks like where they would film a episode of COPS. I feel bad for all the old people that got stuck living there.

EDIT TO ADD

I apologize in advance to anyone who happens to live in Slavic village  [naughty]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 1:14:37 PM EDT
[#16]
I live in Southeastern Ohio.

I know about hillbillys, and they are here.

I agree - I dislike trashy people of all colors.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 1:28:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Then what I was told is true , they are taught in school, the four "R"s. Reading, Righting, Rithmatic, and the Road to Ohio. [:)]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 1:32:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Yes!  Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 1:33:18 PM EDT
[#19]
HillBillys dont live in neighborhoods. We are our own special breed of caucasoid vermon.  Please learn to distinguish between the different sub-groups of white scum.
I believe you had a run-in with some wiggers that perhaps have chosen to swap DNA with rednecks.
This is a new hybrid known as wignecks...did you spot anyone with a eminem or kidrock t-shirt on during this escapade?  They are an important cultural icon that the aformentioned often proudly display.

-HS
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 1:33:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Good thing you didn't, cause you know what happens when you kill a hillbilly. The rest of the hillbillies follow you down river...
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 1:33:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Ahh...sounds like an area around where I live....

Where the locals gather to count their tooth...
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 3:07:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Yes!  Thanks!
View Quote

Funny, I heard there was a multiple shooting on Chimborazo avenue the other morning!  Don't believe me, do you?  Look it up on the Richmond Times Dispatch.  Never knew you had your own street, Chimbo!

Black Fox
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 3:27:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
HillBillys dont live in neighborhoods. We are our own special breed of caucasoid vermon.  Please learn to distinguish between the different sub-groups of white scum.
I believe you had a run-in with some wiggers that perhaps have chosen to swap DNA with rednecks.
This is a new hybrid known as wignecks...did you spot anyone with a eminem or kidrock t-shirt on during this escapade?  They are an important cultural icon that the aformentioned often proudly display.

-HS
View Quote

[LOL]

Thanks man, I needed a good laugh today!
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 5:42:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I live in Southeastern Ohio.

I know about hillbillys, and they are here.

I agree - I dislike trashy people of all colors.
View Quote

I know about hillbillies too.  The ones from Ohio are [i]pussies[/i] compared to the ones in Texas!!

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?sAccountUnq=22429&iGalleryUnq=557&iImageUnq=21130[/img]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 5:49:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Let me guess, they're white, they're poor, they're working class so to you they are a Hillbilly.

You live in Cleveland right?[rolleyes]

You all come on down and visit us a spell and I'll be more than pleased to introduce you to some real baseball cap wearing, beer toting, camero driving, Hillbilly rednecks and they just love yankee boys who call em Hillbillies.

Tj

Yes Sniper where you live is still Appalachia and those are hill people born and raised in Ohio. I always liked Jed, Granny, Jethro, and especially Ellie.

BTW, you guys are full of shit. Crack whores of breeding age are 50 points.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 5:57:06 PM EDT
[#26]
How can you tell when you are driving through a Hillbilly slum? All the graffitto is spelled wrong.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 6:01:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
How can you tell when you are driving through a Hillbilly slum? All the graffitto is spelled wrong.
View Quote

[lol]  OK now don't get me going on Bubba Beudreux jokes now!
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 6:05:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Take your best shot, TJ! Nobody loves a coonass joke more than a Cajun®.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 6:14:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Take your best shot, TJ! Nobody loves a coonass joke more than a Cajun®.
View Quote

Yea, I enjoy a good Hillbilly joke myself. I just don't care much for sytertyping with malice. [:D]

OK, what's the difference between a coonass and an Englishman?

The Englishman sets in the right front seat and drives on the left side of the road every day and the coonass does only on Madi Gras night.

You have to have lived there to appreaciate that one.

Tj
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 6:17:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Considering your lack of spelling, punctuation and grammar skills, I don't really think that you should be calling other people "hillbilly" and "white trash".  [flame]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 6:25:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Let me guess, they're white, they're poor, they're working class so to you they are a Hillbilly.

You all come on down and visit us a spell and I'll be more than pleased to introduce you to some real baseball cap wearing, beer toting, camero driving, Hillbilly rednecks and they just love yankee boys who call em Hillbillies.

Tj

Yes Sniper where you live is still Appalachia and those are hill people born and raised in Ohio. I always liked Jed, Granny, Jethro, and especially Ellie.

View Quote

Ditto TJ

I find it funny poor white people is always labeled a Hillbilly.
Truth be known most people on this board who talks with such a low opinion of a Hillbilly wouldn't know one if they were slapped in the face by one.
I am a pure blood Hillbilly born in Lexington KY, raised my entire life in the Appalachian Mountains of South Eastern KY. I am not ashamed of what I am nor were I was raised.
I bet anyone on this board if they ever meet me would never suspect I was a Hillbilly.
Labeling poor white people as a Hillbilly is bullshit. I do have one question, Huntergren are you a Yankee?
I will add I have seen crack whores in more colors than white people they are everywhere.
By the way running over one of them while they are high is 100 points.[;)]

Link Posted: 1/2/2004 6:28:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Tj

View Quote

Get 'em, TJ!!!  [;)]

Some of you boys need to see [url=https://www.amazon.com/dp/6305133409?tag=arfcom00-20]Next Of Kin[/url] before you go killing Hillbillies...
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 6:34:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Ditto TJ

Truth be known most people on this board who talks with such a low opinion of a Hillbilly wouldn't know one if they were slapped in the face by one.
I am a pure blood Hillbilly born in Lexington KY, raised my entire life in the Appalachian Mountains of South Eastern KY. I am not ashamed of what I am nor were I was raised.
I bet anyone on this board if they ever meet me would never suspect I was a Hillbilly.
Labeling poor white people as a Hillbilly is bullshit. I do have one question, Huntergren are you a Yankee?
I will add I have seen crack whores in more colors than white people they are everywhere.

View Quote

A bit defensive, aren't you nwatson99?  The truth hurts ain't it?    [:D]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 6:49:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ditto TJ

View Quote

View Quote

Nwatson had to go do some work right now so I've told him I would reply for him.

You see where he's from, the term is a compliment for it stands for poor, honest, hardworking, and God fearing folk who just happen to live in the hills.  These people would give you the shirt off their back however spiting in their face is not adviseable.  

Using the term to be an insult to working class white people in general besides being a miss-use of the description is an insult to all working class people of this country.  It is a insult to those who's sweat of their brow built this country.  

If you lame heads want to start looking down at people we can start a W2 or in my case a tax return thread and rank your asses.  

Tj

BTW, 73 saw the movie and IMHO was not an insult to hill people but quite acurate.  In fact, I have found Americans of Italian decent to have alot in common with hill people to include a deep feeling for family and dedication to friends.

Edited to delete the bait.  Don't feel like taking advantage of the unarmed tonight.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 7:16:53 PM EDT
[#35]
I hope my post wasn't taken as an insult to hillbillys in general...

A lot of them are good people, hardworking, etc.

There are also some bad ones.

Just like any other group of people!
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 7:17:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Run the bitch over...
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 7:28:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Funny, I heard there was a multiple shooting on Chimborazo avenue the other morning!  Don't believe me, do you?  Look it up on the Richmond Times Dispatch.  Never knew you had your own street, Chimbo!

Black Fox
View Quote

Yep!  I picked a real nice one too!  It's cleaning up some, but it still has a lot of problems.

You should try and stop by the gunshow next weekend!

Okay, I'm done with the thread hijack!
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 8:22:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Nwatson had to go do some work right now so I've told him I would reply for him.

You see where he's from, the term is a compliment for it stands for poor, honest, hardworking, and God fearing folk who just happen to live in the hills.  These people would give you the shirt off their back however spiting in their face is not adviseable.  

Using the term to be an insult to working class white people in general besides being a miss-use of the description is an insult to all working class people of this country.  It is a insult to those who's sweat of their brow built this country.  

If you lame heads want to start looking down at people we can start a W2 or in my case a tax return thread and rank your asses.  

Tj

BTW, 73 saw the movie and IMHO was not an insult to hill people but quite acurate.  In fact, I have found Americans of Italian decent to have alot in common with hill people to include a deep feeling for family and dedication to friends.

Edited to delete the bait.  Don't feel like taking advantage of the unarmed tonight.
View Quote

Relax, Jefferson / Nwatson, just yankin' your chains!  [beer]  Boy, dare I jest with a Hillybilly in the future!  To paraphrase Mercutio, " Thou art like this fellow, when he entered the confinement of a tavern, clapped me his sword (or in a Hillybilly case, a double barreled shotgun) upon the table and said [i]God send me no need of thee[/i].  And by the operation of the second cup (second moonshine jug for you Hillybillies), drew it on me, when there was really no need!"

[:D]  
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 8:33:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Hey he got the right number and most of the right letters.  Clearly a product of the better schools in the better nayburrhuds.

Link Posted: 1/2/2004 8:46:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Amen, TJ.   I've got six generations of ancestors who lived and died on Brush Mtn. in Wilkes Co., NC.  When the SHTF, that will be the first place I head.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 8:52:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Considering your lack of spelling, punctuation and grammar skills, I don't really think that you should be calling other people "hillbilly" and "white trash".  [flame]
View Quote

Oh no the spelling police run away !

edit to add

I got it your just mad because I almost ran down your sister/wife? [:D] Tell her to come wash that dirty handprint off the hood of my car!!!
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 8:59:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Oh no[red],[/red] the spelling police[red],[/red] run away !

edit to add

I got it your just mad because I almost ran down your sister/wife? [:D] Tell her to come wash that dirty handprint off the hood of my car!!!
View Quote

Note the red commas.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 9:10:47 PM EDT
[#43]
The best man Ive ever known is a hillbilly and also my grandfather.

See ya at bulletfest[;)]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 9:11:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

edit to add

View Quote

Note the red commas.
View Quote

AAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How that for spelling ?
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 11:21:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ditto TJ

View Quote

View Quote

Truth never hurts, by the way where are you from? I noticed your state residency is not listed. Come on tell us please [naughty]

You ain't one of them there Hillbillys' are ya? [}:D]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 11:37:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

edit to add

[red]I got it your just mad because I almost ran down your sister/wife? [:D] Tell her to come wash that dirty handprint off the hood of my car!!!
View Quote
[/red]

Note the red commas.
View Quote

AAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How that for spelling ?
View Quote

[red] Are you sure it could not have been your sister, wife, or cousin since you must live close to the area you were driving in? [red]

Maybe you were looking for a crack whore yourself.

Are you that fluent and world renowned in identifying someone as a crack whore or a Hillbilly? Damn you are good if you are.
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 12:26:00 AM EDT
[#47]
just a tag so I can find the slumlord links back......dialup sucks....
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 12:32:35 AM EDT
[#48]
I always just assumed the capitol of W. Virginia was Cleveland Ohio...where else can you ask "whatcha doin' this weekend" and get a reply like..."I'm goin' down home". [:E]
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 1:11:10 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I always just assumed the capitol of W. Virginia was Cleveland Ohio...where else can you ask "whatcha doin' this weekend" and get a reply like..."I'm goin' down home". [:E]
View Quote

[lol]
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 4:50:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Now that's funny and true!  To add, you get second and third generation so the result is this typical Cleveland accent with terms like "Youens" and "Fixing to".  

BTW, Cy, slight correction it's Readen, Writen, and Rt 23 and alternate instead of the three Rs, they are taught the three Cs, Cinncinatti, Columbus, and Cleveland.[:D]

The one that always puzzled me was "You can hire one Hillbilly or three Clevelanders." and this was typically followed by "Stupid Hillbillies".  I guess it's an inside joke.

BTW, I thought it worth mentioning that people stopped quoting Shakespeare to try and show their intelligence about 30 years ago along with quoting Kafka and Joyce.  I enjoyed it though especially R&J.

Tj
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top