Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2003 4:52:08 AM EDT
I love Christmas!!  Just got my Christmas money together, and looks like I can finally afford that progressive reloader I need.

But, I don't know if I want Dillon's 550 or the 650.  Can you guys tell me the differences and which one you prefer?

My big thing right now is TIME--not enough of it, so I'd rather get the press that offers the most automation and time savings.

Appreciate the help!
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 4:54:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Already asked and answered: [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=9&t=220896&w=searchPop[/url]

BTW, helps to find your answer when ya go to the correct forum to post and search....[;)]

Mike
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 6:29:00 AM EDT
[#2]
The 650 has auto indexing, it will save you time.
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 6:34:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

BTW, helps to find your answer when ya go to the correct forum to post and search....[;)]

Mike
View Quote

Doh....[slap]...thanks for the link!
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 8:14:24 AM EDT
[#4]
By placing your question or topic IN the proper forum or searching the proper forum you are actually benefitting and being a benefit to the AR15.com web-site.

Others will look/read the forum in which their particular interest lies and you could be helping those who have the same question and pick on your post to get the same answers.

As AR15.com grows and becomes a resource for others you could be contributing in ways you might not possibly realize.

Hence the comment above which you took offense to, think about it, ya wanna be a help to the site or a hindrance?

While becoming a "team member" is certainly the best way to show your support for the site, think about what is written above, perhaps you might see my comment above in a different light.

Mike
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 7:42:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
By placing your question or topic IN the proper forum or searching the proper forum you are actually benefitting and being a benefit to the AR15.com web-site.

Others will look/read the forum in which their particular interest lies and you could be helping those who have the same question and pick on your post to get the same answers.

As AR15.com grows and becomes a resource for others you could be contributing in ways you might not possibly realize.

Hence the comment above which you took offense to, think about it, ya wanna be a help to the site or a hindrance?

While becoming a "team member" is certainly the best way to show your support for the site, think about what is written above, perhaps you might see my comment above in a different light.

Mike
View Quote

You obviously misunderstood my above post, because I didn't find yours the least bit offensive.  I was (properly) chastised by you; I posted a one-word way of saying "Wow, that was really stupid of me!" using the (I thought) universal language of Homer Simpson.  Then I used the icon for what happened to me (a verbal slap in the back of the head, becuase I was lazy and went directly to the general discussion) as a way of light-heartedly acknowledging the chastisement, followed by (what I thought was) an expression of gratitude for pointing me in the right direction.

Your response to that makes it apparent that it didn't translate that way.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 12:59:56 AM EDT
[#6]
If i was going to do it all over again id grab the 650
[b]auto indexing[/b]is your friend.

The 550 is nice but I'm lazy. All i wanna do is just pull the handle and make ammo.

IMO you did right by posting in [b]GD[/b]

You were looking for [red]general[/red]opinions were you not?

Link Posted: 1/1/2004 5:10:53 AM EDT
[#7]
[img]http://www.hunt101.com/img/084469.gif[/img]

Just kiddin!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top