Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2003 7:42:04 AM EDT
I am not much of a computer gamer but got the network adapter for ps2 this christmas.  I started playing it online and noticed in the past others played half life and counter striker against each other.  Maybe one day we can take over a server and shoot the hell out of each other
anyone interested?
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 7:44:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, I play, and I play it constantly. I play SOCOM II.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 8:12:41 AM EDT
[#2]
As a Moderator, I think you should know that this is not in the correct forum.  Don't let it happen again.

*Click

[rofl]

EDIT: If anyone plays Medal of Honor - Operation Spearhead online, go to the BBC server, I'm there as Balzac72.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 8:18:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I play both SOCOMs...  My screen name here is the same as it is on the games.

03Mav
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 8:47:08 AM EDT
[#4]
I play SOCOM 2 online at my buddies house pretty often.  My name on there is AZ-AR15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top