Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2001 9:55:35 AM EDT
http://www.bushboyzstolethevote.com/assassination.htm

was prowling over at dem underground. They had this posted. Personally, I don't think this is a bad idea. I guess thats why I'm not a democrap...........they are some F*cked up people over there
Link Posted: 2/5/2001 10:07:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Assasination is a bad idea if it is official policy. The secret service knows if the US went around bumping off terrorist leaders, there is no way they could keep our President alive. Assasins would be coming out of the woodwork to collect the multi-million dollar terrorist bounty. The President would have to spend his presidency inside a 100 foot thick concrete/steel vault just to survive his 4 years in office.
Link Posted: 2/5/2001 12:28:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I think this is just to pave the way for the assissination of Bin-Lauden,After all, he's been somewhat of a pain in the ass for some time now,And there's more than enough reason to get rid of him,By getting rid of this little law,wacking him would be nice and legal.
Link Posted: 2/5/2001 12:44:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Ralph,
I agree, but the more I think about it,Sodie makes alot of sense. On the other hand, alot of these 2 bit pain in the ass countries would think twice before trying some of the crap they do.
Link Posted: 2/5/2001 12:53:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Killing one man seems neater than lobbing a missile in his general direction and killing several people. Not that I'm completely opposed to missile lobbing.
Link Posted: 2/5/2001 12:54:12 PM EDT
[#5]
The United States and other self-styled civilized nations do not overtly order assasination attempts.

You just don't.

Contrary to jus cogens.
Link Posted: 2/5/2001 1:13:01 PM EDT
[#6]
You have to declare war first before you kill someone, or take part in a UN sanctioned police action, right? But you don't kill the leaders then either, you just kill everybody else.  I guess the trick is to be the leader.
Link Posted: 2/5/2001 1:21:51 PM EDT
[#7]
IMHO, this bill is a dumb idea. Keep assassination illegal. Then assassinate whoever you want anyway. If your boys get caught deny all knowledge, If they acomplish thier mission deny all knowledge (but pay them well). Introducing a bill just makes it more likely that other people will target our VIPs.
Link Posted: 2/5/2001 1:22:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Part of the problem is, we need to get rid of this whole "executive order" thing anyway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top