Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2003 11:26:36 PM EDT
Got bored and wanted to check out the DU.

Big mistake!

While there are some cooler heads over there, my blood pressure just rises at the wacko threads.

So, I had to come home to ar15.com.

Can you feel the love?

(chida66 breathing with contently now)
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 12:05:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I know.
I feel like [%|] after I visit DU
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 12:20:58 AM EDT
[#2]
My doctor told me that I wasnt to visit DU.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 10:15:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I was totally surprised today.

There was one thread about a machine gun shoot scheduled today in Texas. I thought it was there so activists could break it up, but it was an actual invitation and some of the Dems on the board were going to go.

So Dems aren't all bad.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 10:21:35 AM EDT
[#4]
I registered once on DU so I could go trolling but for some reason I couldn't stay on that site long enough to actually throw a line in the water. After about 10 mins or so I'd start feeling seasick and want to hurl so I'd have to leave.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 10:22:04 AM EDT
[#5]
[b]Why...oh why do I cruise DU?[/b]

Because you're a bored masochist who likes to pick on your sores til they seep greenish/black goo?
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 10:22:46 AM EDT
[#6]
I strolled over to DU after reading some post here about DU so I had to check shit out myself
I laughed at the dribble that is spewed over there. some of the garbage there saying.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 3:56:34 PM EDT
[#7]
ya know what it is? The fact is noone is perfect. And the Right has is faults too. So when dems point it out in a convincing manner tends to make wingnuts angry.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 4:15:16 PM EDT
[#8]
That place is pure entertainment!

I love going there right when a major political event happens they aren't pleased with.

When the 2002 elections were going well for us, I was cracking up over there at all the "I'm going to commit suicide!" threads.

When Bush landed on the carrier, they were saying his quotes indicated he was the biblically prophesized anti-christ.

When Saddam got captured, within minutes they were posting either that Bush had timed this news for now, or that Saddam trumped Bush by being caught this far before the election.

The days the news doesn't go their way, are hilarious entertainment!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top