Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2003 4:58:34 PM EDT
www.philadelphiaweekly.com/cover/

oh man...where to start.....

>> added:
here one place to start:

Go home muthafucka!!!!!!!!  Africa is horribly fucked up--- If I were black, I would be ashamed!!!  Go and help your brothers and sisters!!!! Do some real good for your people. Asshat.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 5:05:26 PM EDT
[#1]
WooHoo...!

[img]http://www.philadelphiaweekly.com/controlpanel/images/6580_1.jpg[/img]

What it is...?
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 5:08:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Let him have it, then enforce Patriotic Act and kick his ass while taking names...

NsB
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 5:12:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Go home muthafucka!!!!!!!!  Africa is horribly fucked up--- If I were black, I would be ashamed!!!  Go and help your brothers and sisters!!!! Do some [b]real[/b] good for your people. Asshat.
View Quote

By your use of "home" (he is an American whether either of you like it or not, he [b]is[/b] home) and "your people" (do I even need to go there?) you have demonstrated that despite not being Black, you think no different from him. Fucked up.

Go back to your home. www.assweb.com
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 5:13:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 5:14:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Let me be the first to say

[b]IBTL[/b]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 5:17:20 PM EDT
[#6]
This is just the next jacka$$ to overdose in a crack house. You watch, he'll turn out to be a hipocrit. They always do!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 5:17:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Go home muthafucka!!!!!!!!  Africa is horribly fucked up--- If I were black, I would be ashamed!!!  Go and help your brothers and sisters!!!! Do some [b]real[/b] good for your people. Asshat.
View Quote

By your use of "home" (he is an American whether either of you like it or not, he [b]is[/b] home) and "your people" (do I even need to go there?) you have demonstrated that despite not being Black, you think no different from him. Fucked up.

View Quote

Yes, us "Whiteys" should embrace this poor misguided black man and love him for all he is worth.

Which should be quite a bit more after he has relieved us of our wallet.

Fuck Whitey indeed.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 5:19:38 PM EDT
[#8]
That dude is one screwed-up lunatic.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 5:20:23 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't know. I read the article and it doesn't really depict a flattering view of this guy.

Doesn't bother me a bit.  It shows me and anyone else with a minor amount of common sense that this guy is a nitwit.

I'm more concerned about Ted Kennedy, Hillary Clinton and Tom Daschle than this idiot.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 5:22:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Actually, from what I can tell...he may be "home"...but this ain't his "home". And he sure as shit ain't makin my "home" into anything that resembles Africa. Normally, I don't involve myself with race threads, but anyone that puts a "something hyphen" infront of "American"...sure as fuck don't consider this "home"
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 5:27:20 PM EDT
[#11]
I live in Philly...I hope his 4 man army doesn't make it's way in my neighborhood...

What an asshole!!
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 5:36:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 5:53:13 PM EDT
[#13]
This rant seems to prove that there are fools of all stripe in the world.All angry fools arn't white apparently.I be wantin what yous bees havin.Old stuff.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 5:56:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Who the "black panther" or CavVet?
J/K CV
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 6:00:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Whitey needs to put his ass in the mental ward.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 6:07:05 PM EDT
[#16]
I bet if he shared more of what he's been smoking he'd get more followers.

This idiot doesn't even have a clue that his rhetoric and media attention does nothing but fuel his white devil counterparts rheteric, The KKK which by last count outnumbers his Army 1,000s to one.

Yep, he's going to make things better.[rolleyes]

I nominate this guy idiot of the year.

Tj
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 6:07:54 PM EDT
[#17]
So what kind of Cracker are you??? I dun be a ritz......[:D]

He be like dem new Izreelites ibe seein in center city.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 6:11:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I nominate this guy idiot of the year.
Tj
View Quote

I'll second that nomination.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 6:14:58 PM EDT
[#19]
His life expectancy can't be very long...if he's smart he'll keep his ass in the ghetto where he's safe.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 6:17:24 PM EDT
[#20]
[img]http://home.wi.rr.com/antigov/rebel.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 6:26:58 PM EDT
[#21]
I bet this urban gorilla is a NoI member.  Too bad the NoI refuses to believe Islam is the root of African slavery.  And why when Dutch merchants landed on the west coast of Africa and found the slave trade in Africa killed all of the males, the Dutch offered to trade for the lives of these males.  Out of compassion for the lives of the conquered slaves who were eventually facing death from their Islamic captors.
Truth.  And it CONTINUES today.
IBTL.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 6:38:08 PM EDT
[#22]
[red][i]<>[/red][/i]

My downtrodden African-American Brother PLEASE!
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 6:44:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Know thy Enemy?

Thanx for the warning...my Brotha.
[:)>]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 6:46:53 PM EDT
[#24]

"King's "queen," the mother of three of his eight children, is a pharmacy technician at a local hospital. For his part, King raises pit bulls in his basement and creates Public Enemy-style lyrics with his group Coup Da'Ta."

This say a lot.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 6:54:21 PM EDT
[#25]
The house smells like fried chicken and burning incense. An African national flag hangs between the living and dining rooms. Above the couch, next to the television, hangs a poster of armed Panthers.

[rofl2]

Link Posted: 12/18/2003 6:59:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

I know you advocate for the black man above all others, but please read the whole article. [b]Only_Hits_Count[/b] hit the nail on the head with his response.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 7:38:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Hey, I say we all fill out an application and join, then go to the media and show them that the NBPP are not racist because they even let "crackers" join [devil][devil][devil][devil] here's the link to the application:

http://www.newblackpanther.com/nbppmemapp.pdf
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 7:58:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Notice that "King Shabazz" has his Africa flag and his Africa medallion, but he wants his "seperate but equal" black society here in America, not back in Africa. "King" and I both know that African blacks would eat his half-steppin' ass for lunch his first day off the plane in the Congo.

Oh well, I'll just have to wait and prepare for the day that "King" gets his army of two and launches the revolution. I'll bet I'm better armed, supplied, trained and networked than his drug dealing ass is.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 8:02:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
LOL calls white people "Cracker" then when he gets his ass beat it'll be "the white man keeping me down" instead of "I was a big mouth dumbass"
View Quote

Couldn't have said it better myself.  Oops, I mean "word to yo mutha."  [:)]

- N20
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 9:06:29 PM EDT
[#30]
This is  riot!!

Their 10 "Wants" :

New Black Panther Party For Self-Defense 10-Point Program and Platform

What They Want and What They Believe

1) We want freedom. We want the power to practice self-determination, and to determine the destiny of our community and THE BLACK NATION. [red]Africa isn't even a 'black nation'. They should redo ther stupid little charms into the various 'states' in Africa. Hell I bet this idiot couldn't point out any counntry in Africa if he had a labeled map in front of him[/red]

2) We want full employment for our people, and we demand the dignity to do for ourselves what we have begged the white man to do for us.[red] So, he wants the blacks to be given jobs? Hell, go pick up litter off the side of the friggin' road if you are unemployed.[/red]

3) We want tax exemption and an end to robbery of THE BLACK NATION by the CAPITALIST. We want an end to the capitalistic domination of Africa in all of its forms: imperialism, criminal settler colonialism, neo-colonialism, racism, sexism, Zionism, Apartheid and artificial borders. [red]So, they don't want to pay the taxes to support all their other 'wants'. Trypical welfare child[/red]

4) We want decent housing, fit for shelter of human beings, free healthcare (preventive and maintenance)[red]WTF? Are they cars?[/red]. We want an end to the trafficking of drugs and to the biological and chemical warfare targeted at our people.[red]So get the drug dealers out of your neighborhoods.[/red]

5) We want education for our people that exposes the true nature of this devilish and decadent American society. We want education that teaches us our true history/herstory [red]WTF is herstory??[/red]  is and our role in the present day society. [red] YOUR role in modern day society is to be a whiney tax burden. What more is there that you need to know?[/red]

6) We want all Black Men and Black Women to be exempt from  military service.[red] They are. We don't have a draft. But if we EXCLUDED them, then we would be racists.[/red]

7) We want an immediate end to POLICE HARASSMENT, BRUTALITY and MURDER of Black People [red] Don't do drugs and attack cops, act like you are going to pull a gun, or run as soon as you see the po-po, and treat them with some respect and see what happens![/red]. We want an end to Black-on-Black violence, "snitching," cooperation and collaboration with the oppressor.[red]That will NEVER happen![/red]

8) We want freedom for all Black Men and Black Women held in international, military, federal, state, county and city jails and prisons. [red]Sure, flood the streets with like minded criminals.[/red]

9) We want all Black People when brought to trial to be tried in a court by a jury of their peer group or people from their Black Communities, as defined by white law of the Constitution of the United States. [red]But YOU DON'T LIKE white laws!![/red]

10) We demand an end to the racist death penalty as it is applied to black and oppressed people in America. We demand freedom for all political prisoners of the black, red and brown nation! [red] What about the White political prisoners in various countries? Oh ya, whites don't count.[/red]

Racist POS.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 9:23:14 PM EDT
[#31]
I don't think he has really thought this thru.

[b][red]3) We want tax exemption and an end to robbery of THE BLACK NATION by the CAPITALIST.[/red] We want an end to the capitalistic domination of Africa in all of its forms: imperialism, criminal settler colonialism, neo-colonialism, racism, sexism, Zionism, Apartheid and artificial borders.

4) We want decent housing, fit for shelter of human beings,[red] free healthcare (preventive and maintenance).[/red] We want an end to the trafficking of drugs and to the biological and chemical warfare targeted at our people.[/b]

Let's see...no tax money coming in, yeah, ok, ...and free health care.....yeah, that sounds like a good plan. I would love to be a part of this.

What a maroon.

Link Posted: 12/18/2003 9:55:53 PM EDT
[#32]
[red][i]<>[/red][/i]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 10:37:56 PM EDT
[#33]
11.) I want da Bling Bling rims as standard equipment!

WTF did this guy just get done watching "Undercover Brother"??
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 10:52:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Well now if we get some of our people at National Alliance or some group like that, media never even gives them a story like this.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:26:13 PM EDT
[#35]
You know say what you want about this guy all you want... doesnt matter his skin color... His belief system is RADICAL. If you were to leave him alone and NOT print an article on this guy, you wouldnt get all these emotional flare ups.

I get the same way when I read about the Aryan nation, skin heads and ANY other radical group. You give them notorioty, It stirs sh*t up.

They have the freedom to say what they want and the press has the freedom to print what they want.... like it or not, its their right. Just dont let it get to you. Hate to sound cliche but one apple doesnt spoil the bunch.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:44:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Notice how people let this guy go about what he does, but when it's a white guy talking about "white power," they throw his ass in jail?
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 12:27:42 AM EDT
[#37]
The black KKK.

[img]http://vikingphoenix.com/photos/gallery1/new-panthers-armed.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 12:33:33 AM EDT
[#38]
"ungowa black powa, destroy white boy"
"kill all you white pepole" -- T 0 N
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 1:25:25 AM EDT
[#39]
King Samir Shabazz opens the door to his South Philadelphia home clutching a chicken leg wrapped in a colorful napkin.
View Quote

Haaaaaaaa
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 1:40:00 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The black KKK.

[url]http://vikingphoenix.com/photos/gallery1/new-panthers-armed.jpg[/url]
View Quote

Ghetto gunsmithing...Notice the sinch clamp holding the heat shield on the gauge the one dude is holding...But, he looks cool and that's all that matters... [lol]
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 2:02:15 AM EDT
[#41]
The white man

Its him dat makes me smoke dis crak .
Its him spreads trash all round my shack.
Its him dat makes me rob and loot.
Its him dat sends da police dat we shoot.
Yet real soon we be takin hold like when da white bread starts to mold!

[b]IBTL![/b]

Link Posted: 12/19/2003 2:22:09 AM EDT
[#42]
cavVet and dis thread is funny yo!

(working on my ebonics)

[:D]
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 4:06:22 AM EDT
[#43]
IBT[img]http://www.masterlock.com/images/color_img/312wkeys.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 4:52:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 4:53:02 AM EDT
[#45]
1) We want freedom. We want the power to practice self-determination, and to determine the destiny of our community and THE BLACK NATION.

2) We want full employment for our people, and we demand the dignity to do for ourselves what we have begged the white man to do for us.

3) We want tax exemption and an end to robbery of THE BLACK NATION by the CAPITALIST. We want an end to the capitalistic domination of Africa in all of its forms: imperialism, criminal settler colonialism, neo-colonialism, racism, sexism, Zionism, Apartheid and artificial borders.

4) We want decent housing, fit for shelter of human beings, free healthcare (preventive and maintenance). We want an end to the trafficking of drugs and to the biological and chemical warfare targeted at our people.

5) We want education for our people that exposes the true nature of this devilish and decadent American society. We want education that teaches us our true history/herstory and our role in the present day society.

6) We want all Black Men and Black Women to be exempt from military service.

7) We want an immediate end to POLICE HARASSMENT, BRUTALITY and MURDER of Black People. We want an end to Black-on-Black violence, "snitching," cooperation and collaboration with the oppressor.

8) We want freedom for all Black Men and Black Women held in international, military, federal, state, county and city jails and prisons.

9) We want all Black People when brought to trial to be tried in a court by a jury of their peer group or people from their Black Communities, as defined by white law of the Constitution of the United States.

10) We demand an end to the racist death penalty as it is applied to black and oppressed people in America. We demand freedom for all political prisoners of the black, red and brown nation!
View Quote

Fuck, they're Democrats...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top