Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2003 3:54:12 PM EDT
In order to demonstrate to my cubicle-dwelling coworkers exactly how moronic the liberals are, I've started posting a "KOOKY LIBERAL QUOTE OF THE DAY" on my whiteboard at the office. Not only does it demonstrate to some of the fence-sitters how crazy the libs are, but it almost feels like I'm thumbing my nose at the McCain/Feingold restrictions on political speech.

Yesterday it was Madie Albright's quote about how she wondered if Bush was hiding Usama until the election. Today was PETA's quote about how all children's Moms are killers.

If there's enough interest, I'd love to hear suggestions for future KOOKIE LIB QUOTES pulled from current headlines. With all these Dems vying for the nomination, there's a wealth of material.

I actually got into a good argument with a very articulate lib who is not convinced that Gulf War II was a good thing. Besides the children getting let out of prison, what other "good deeds" have come out of this war? There are some fence-sitters who are interested in the discussion, so some good ammo would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 4:09:29 PM EDT
[#1]
how about the 1000's iraqi citizens that WON'T be murdered by their own government (mass graves) or that same now enjoy a higher middle class with real oportunity for stable income (shops opening up selling satalite dishes and cell phones once previously banned) or that 1500 more schools are built and educating children in real world facts not government controled propoganda or that the nations oil resources are being sold on the world market (not only to america) and the proceeds are benifiting the citizens of iraq and not building palaces for saddam...etc,etc,etc.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 4:13:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Good work, there, [b]heavilay_armed[/b].

From the PETA article:
The fliers include a color drawing of a woman plunging a large bloody knife into the belly of a terrified rabbit. The fliers urge kids to ``ask your mommy how many dead animals she killed to make her fur clothes.
View Quote

"Hey, man, the rabbit was dead when I got there, alright?"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top