Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2003 9:53:02 PM EDT
www.journalnow.com

I don't know about you guys, but if I looked out my front door and saw a tiger in my yard, it would be dead fairly quickly.

WTF does anyone want a 400 pound tiger as a pet?  

Charge these folks with Criminal Stupidity and Murder 1.

Edited for fuct up link.  Go to the link now provided, and see the story about the tiger at the top of the "More News" section.  Sorry.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 9:59:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Nothing like a front yard safari.
Can you imagine explaining that to the taxedermist.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 10:00:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Didn't you see the story a few weeks ago about the guy in Queens (NYC) who had a tiger and an alligator in his apartment?

A freakin' 350-pound tiger and a freakin' 5-foot alligator...in his freakinn' apartment.  Holy shit.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 10:26:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Ask Roy about tigers as pets
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 10:28:56 PM EDT
[#4]
A local farmer has several tigers in his yard. A real elaborate setup to boot.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 12:32:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Why in the world would you want a animal that would eat you given a chance for a pet? I think it mostly to get attention and or the little pee pee syndrome. Look at me, Im bad cause I got a tiger in a cage in my yard. Like the Nandy Brothers would say, bunch of dumbass's.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 12:39:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Why in the world would you want a animal that would eat you given a chance for a pet? I think it mostly to get attention and or the little pee pee syndrome. Look at me, Im bad cause I got a tiger in a cage in my yard. Like the Nandy Brothers would say, bunch of dumbass's.
View Quote

Thats what my mom says about gun owners. My fiancee is begging me to let her correct my mom.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 12:59:48 AM EDT
[#7]
cool
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 1:24:38 AM EDT
[#8]
[url]http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/South/12/15/tiger.boy.ap/index.html[/url]
Tiger mauls 10-year-old boy to death

Tuesday, December 16, 2003 Posted: 3:24 AM EST (0824 GMT)

A 400-pound tiger that looked like this fatally mauled Clayton James Eller.

A 400-pound Bengal tiger fatally mauled a 10-year-old boy after pulling him under a fence and into its cage. WGHP's Brent Campbell reports (December 16)

PLAY VIDEO
MILLERS CREEK, North Carolina (AP) -- A woman's 400-pound Bengal tiger fatally mauled her 10-year-old nephew after pulling him under a fence and into its cage, authorities said.

The boy, Clayton James Eller, was shoveling snow Sunday afternoon near the tiger's cage, an enclosure made of chain link fence that had an opening at the bottom so the family's dog could go in and play, officials said.

"This little boy got too close, and it pulled him under the fence," Coroner Howard Laney said.

The boy's uncle, James Marshall Eller, heard Clayton scream and saw the tiger dragging the boy into its cage. Sheriff Dane Mastin said Eller tried in vain to get the tiger off the boy, then ran and got his gun and shot the tiger to death. But it was too late to save the boy.

The boy's mother, Angela Eller, had left the boy in the care of her sister Ruth Bynum, the tiger's owner, while she went to work, Mastin said. James Eller is the brother of the two women.

Mastin said he wasn't aware of any previous complaints about the tiger.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 1:42:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
cool
View Quote

Yeah, a dead 10 year old is [i]cool[/i].  Would it be so cool if it were your son?   [:(!]
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 2:32:08 AM EDT
[#10]
SURE.......reminds me of most women with no make-up, {tony montana} your a tiger baby,..... they'll take you'll life/gunz with a call to the POPOStation for a OP or restraining order if you sneeze the way that "offends them".
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 3:10:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Well I guess the cool way to avoid this confrontation about    "unnatural pets"  is to say ---- they are not pets  , I am just a keeper of a exotic ----  reptile, animal whatever. As the thing in question goes about it's nature, biting people, killing people, eating people.

RETARDED
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 3:15:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Tony Montana did it. All you have to do is start a cocaine empire.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 3:36:06 AM EDT
[#13]
It's actually not that uncommon. I think more tigers exist in captivity as exotic pets than exist in nature now. If one knows what they're doing they pose no great risk as pets. If the owner is an assclown who wants to impress someone, problems will arise.

Cpt. Redleg
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top