Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2001 8:33:16 PM EDT
Found out my wife is pregnant and we are expecting a baby in dec around 22-25.The only part that sucks is that my wife is very cranKY now and that i cant legally give my kid my ar unless i move out of the prk.Will be our first child.Hoping for a boy.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 8:36:02 PM EDT
[#1]
congradulations. you should move out of PRK so your son or daughter is born a free americian
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 8:44:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Daughters love their daddies, and sons make a man stand tall.  Congratulations, best thing that will ever happen to you.  Now move back to the united States and raise your child as a free American.  Hoo rah!!
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 8:52:04 PM EDT
[#3]
CONGRATS !!

You will look at life a little differently after having a kid...

I never cared much for children and really wasn't planning on having kids myself...But one day the wife called me at work and said : GUESS WHAT ???
My life has not been the same since...
After having our 1st baby girl (Alyssa) I was so thrilled I said : Lets have more !!! (kidding w/wife)
She took me seriously, and now we have another little girl (Katrina).
My wife already had 2 girls when I met her...so now there's 4 girls in my house driving me nuts, besides my wife.
My 2 little ones are still in diapers (14 mos apart)
Went from 0 to 4 kids in 3 years...

'Bectha can't beat that...huh ?
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 1:15:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Right on! My wife is due with our first child in November. I think she wants a girl, but I don't care as long as he or she is healthy. Don't worry about the AR. There are options.
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 1:36:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Pass out cigars to all members[smoke]

or better yet, send us all a NIW 30 rnd mag, since you're in CA and all.

Congrats!!

[bday][beer]
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 1:39:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Congradulations.You dont know what you've been missing.
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 3:57:32 AM EDT
[#7]
this comes from a single man but, i pitty you.
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 6:14:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Congrats,
Just found out our 2nd will be here around December 26-30. Being a Dad is cool our son is 5 it's the best there is to have some little guy come running to you when you get home....Wife never did that....HMMMMMM.

Anyway happy for you now there will be more people in PRK that understand the 2nd Ammendment

Boomin
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 6:37:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quote from ar15robert -

The only part that sucks is that my wife is very cranKY now...
View Quote

Hey, trust me on this, she ain't gonna get any sweeter in the future.

Anyway, congrats!

Eric The(been there-done that)Hun
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 6:56:57 AM EDT
[#10]
[beer]
We are also trying for a kiddo...
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 7:04:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Congo rats, dude, life will change. Completly. Go out to dinner, go to the movies, do whatever you like doing with your rib now, cuase it`ll be the last time for a long time. It`s not as bad as I am making it sound cause you will have a new reason to live.
My expert advice is to stop at two kids, no more.  
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 7:08:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Congratulations are in order. Your whole life is about to change. I could tell you how but you'll find out soon enough.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top