Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/9/2003 6:50:15 AM EDT
I'm doing a short power-point presentation tomorrow on the AWB and I need some larger high-res pics of a preban rifle with bayo-lug, FS, and tele stock.

I also need a good pic of a post-ban rifle, preferably with a tele-style stock and a muzzle brake.

Thanks for the help,

Arndog
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 7:10:54 AM EDT
[#1]
IM sent
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:14:36 PM EDT
[#2]
BTT

Anybody? Just a couple of good profile pics for comparison.

I IM'd ya back photoman.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:21:16 PM EDT
[#3]
[peep]
**Arndog notices a 15 page thread with AR pics right next to his thread requesting pics**

[slap] D'oh!
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:22:02 PM EDT
[#4]
[img]http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/uppers/Images/bura2b16m4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/uppers/Images/pura2b16m4.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:58:28 PM EDT
[#5]
**currently looking through a shitload of AR pics [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=168415&page=3[/url]**

Maybe I should clarify: I am looking for two rifles that are set up in almost identical configurations--one postban and one preban.

I am trying to point out the foolishness of the ban by showing the minute differances in function that the ban created.

Thanks again.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:21:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Damnit! 15 pages and a few hours later and still no good pics! (everyone has different custom set-ups/pictures are not clear enough to see pre-ban features readily)

Doesn't anyone have a post-ban M4gery and a pre-ban M4gery that look similar?

How about just some pictures on your HD with pre-ban/post-ban rifles in similar configuration?[?]

Link Posted: 12/9/2003 9:54:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Damnit! 15 pages and a few hours later and still no good pics! (everyone has different custom set-ups/pictures are not clear enough to see pre-ban features readily)

How about just some pictures on your HD with pre-ban/post-ban rifles in similar configuration?[?]
View Quote

why not just go to [url]bushmaster.com[/url] then pull down some post ban images then look at there LEO catalog and pull some images there.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 10:10:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

why not just go to [url]bushmaster.com[/url] then pull down some post ban images then look at there LEO catalog and pull some images there.
View Quote

Yeah, I first thought of that [i]after[/i] checking hundreds of AR pics for a couple hours.[BD]

I will probobly end up using those pics, but my only complaint is that the post-ban has a post-ban mag in it compared to the LEO rifle having a brand-spankin-new 30 rounder.

If anyone has some pics on their HD, I could still use them though.[wave]
Top Top