Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2003 8:34:40 PM EDT
Here is what I would want to happen:

1. Flat tax

2. Abolish minimum wage

3. Post National Guard along the borders.

3. Severely fine any company that hires illegals.

4. Make it so if anyone that was on any sort of government programs like welfare could not vote while on or within 2 years of being on social programs.

5. Make it so anyone that is on welfare will have drastically reduced benefits if they have another child while on aid. (or get rid of welfare altogether).

6. Rework or revoke NAFTA.

7. Speed up the execution process after the death penalty was given.

8. Banish Barbra Streisand.

9. Revoke women's right to vote. (ok, now I am dreaming.)

10. End the assualt weapons ban, bring back hi-cap mags for pistols.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:39:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Get rid of CA?
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:42:18 PM EDT
[#2]
We could sell California to Mexico and then use the money to build a giant wall along the border.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:45:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Actually, I would annex Mexico and make it the 51st thru 55th states. Makes the illegal alien thing much more manageable.

CW
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:53:26 PM EDT
[#4]
100% agreement on every point, ESPECIALLY #9!!!

I would also make it a mandatory requirement that all able bodied males ages 18 thru 45 keep, maintain, and regularly qualify with a military type long arm like they do in some European countries.  We used to be a nation of riflemen.  The law of the land states that every male in the age bracket above is part of the "unorganized militia", not having a rifle to bring to the fight is just damned irresponsible.

I would also require all young men, upon completion of their formal education, spend two years in the armed services.  Those who cannot meet the physical standards required for the military should have to serve 2 years in some kind of national service.  
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:54:34 PM EDT
[#5]
build up the space program so i could go to mars, start a colony and rule there.

not many people there to rule. it'd work just fine.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:56:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Change the Second Amendment to read "The right of the [b]individual[/b] to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Edited to add emphasis.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:58:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Change the Second Amendment to read "The right of the individual to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
View Quote

GREAT POINT!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:02:34 PM EDT
[#8]
I would make Latin the official language just for kicks.

CRC
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:05:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Tax refunds in the form of machine guns.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:32:03 PM EDT
[#10]
overhaul the government so it conforms to the one laid out by our founding fathers, as written in the constitution and bill of rights.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:53:20 PM EDT
[#11]
1. "work camps" for islamics

2. 2% income tax regardless of income, pick up the slack by investing in US companies.

3a. ALL infantry soldiers trained at the Ranger / SEAL / SF level.

3b. all other military personal must attend infantry school, just in case.

4. make leagal all guns regardless of caliber, barrel length, mag cap, MG, etc. for citizens.

5. constitutional ammendment saying women are NOT alloed to vote, be president or hold any public office higher then town councilman

6. elimanate NAFTA

7. eliminate illegal immigrants, send them back or send them to item #1. If they refure to go back, kill them.

8. erect the "Great Texas-Arizona Wall" no description needed

9. Pull "good people" like TacticalJew out of california, erect the "Great californian Wall" Fuck 'em their on their own.

10. Kick the UN out of the US

11. Make prostitution legal.

12. Eliminate FBI HURT, and disband the ATF.

13. Shut down the tobacco companies.

14. open strip clubs.

15. Every citizen, male and female must enlist in the military regarless of educational commitments.

16. Pull us troops out of peacekeeping roles.

17. Level Iraq, puplic torture of Saddam in Times Square.

18. Make clinton serve the reminder of his life in the Marines. Sorry, not good enough for the Army

19. Kill trade with China, Pakistan, India, and North Korea. Fine any companies who outsource or sell/buy anything to those countries.

20. Women can go topless in the summer if they wish.

21. Power to take off the books, any law I deem unfit.

22. disband the homeland security offce.

23. airport security / screeners are replaced by active duty military personal, MP's, SP's etc..

24. at least 2 armed, trained, plain-clothed soldiers on all domestic flights.

25. Make police departments turn in all weapons. and rplace them with .38 revolvers. shut down all SWAT teams.

26. make shooing in self defense legal no matter what the senerio. even if a cop pulls a gun on you you have the right to shoot and kill.

Thats all I can think of right now

Edited to add:

27. Raise the voting age to 28

28. Raise the drinking age to 25

29. One DUI offence you loose your license for life

30. Full nudity for BOTD threads on ARFCOM!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:03:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Change the requirements for a drivers licence to those of a private pilot.

Work stenously to limit the number of people who drive through a rigorous program of testing and certification of both vehicle and driver.

Development of petroleum alternatives for both energy and manufacturing.

Create a licence for reproduction. No kids without first qualifying.

Legalize euthanasia.

Legalize marijuana.

Repeal every gun law made since the 2nd Amendment.

Raise the age for marriage to 25.

Institute a national program similiar to the "History and Moral Philosophy" program in [i]Starship Troopers[/i] with an emphasis on citizen's rights and resposibilities.

Who's dreaming now? [:)]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:06:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Huge funding increase for the Border Patrol, then tie futture funding to their performance.

Fire the chicken shit bureucrats in INS and hire trigger pullers who are ready to bust heads.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:17:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Here is what I would want to happen:

1. Flat tax

2. Abolish minimum wage

3. Post National Guard along the borders.

3. Severely fine any company that hires illegals.

4. Make it so if anyone that was on any sort of government programs like welfare could not vote while on or within 2 years of being on social programs.

5. Make it so anyone that is on welfare will have drastically reduced benefits if they have another child while on aid. (or get rid of welfare altogether).

6. Rework or revoke NAFTA.

7. Speed up the execution process after the death penalty was given.

8. Banish Barbra Streisand.

9. Revoke women's right to vote. (ok, now I am dreaming.)

10. End the assualt weapons ban, bring back hi-cap mags for pistols.
View Quote

You'd get my vote.  Apart from the few things I dont agree with (NAFTA), death penalty, and Babs.

I would do most of the things you suggested, plus:

1.  End Farm subsidies and other forms of corporate welfare

2.  Abolish the Department of Education (Carterite abomination) and the EPA.

3. Lift presidential ban on importing the good guns.

4. Enforce the Executive Act Kennedy signed to abolish the Federal Reserve and put it back under US control.

5. Convert some supertankers into giant personnell carriers, fill it up with illegals and sail it down to the southern tip of Mexico, stand off the 3 mile limit.  Drop off Mexicans in barges and point them to shore.Do the same with Chinese, Vietnamese, etc who are here illegally. Amnesty for Cubans, North Koreans, the French, and other prisons.

6. Turn both borders into a giant no-man's land with minefields, electrified fences, automated machinegun towers, helicopter and Predator patrols.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:22:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Kick the French out of North Ohio (formerly known as Ontario) and North New York (formerly Quebec). The Scottish can stay.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:30:09 PM EDT
[#16]
1. Make Bill and Hitlery apologize to every member of the armed forces that served under them. Then deport them.

2. Illegal alien means that it's illegal. Punishment to follow accordingly.

3. Seal the borders.

4. If you publicly state that you dislike the US you are deported.

5. Constitutional government. The second ammendment gets it's power back.

This is fun, I could go on all night, but its getting late.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:47:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
9. Pull "good people" like TacticalJew out of california, erect the "Great californian Wall" Fuck 'em their on their own.
View Quote

Hey, can I come too?

CW
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top