Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2003 6:03:05 PM EDT
have to go to baltimore in january and i tend to seek out the local beer pubs.  

would like to know if any baltimore area locals can point me to a good one.  "the wharf rat" definately looks like its worth visiting...thanks
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 6:13:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Just get to [b]Fells Point[/b] and hop from one pub to another until you find the one you like.  It's been years since I was last there, so between the time and the drunken haze, I don't remember any specific names.  I just know I had a good time.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:02:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Wherever you go, please be careful.  Baltimore is dangerous after dark.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:53:09 AM EDT
[#3]
go to Fells Point neighborrhood. go to "Max's on boradway" enjoy the largest selection of fine beers in B-more.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 7:40:36 AM EDT
[#4]
MICHAEL's seafood and steak house

6207 Eastern Ave
410 633 6485

This place has the best prime rib I have ever had time and time again. Its about 25 min from fells point. The seafood is outstanding too.

Its a kinda seedy local place you would never find it. A true gem.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:09:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Fells Point and more recently, the Canton area (right next to Fell's) are where the best bars are. There are some in the Inner Harbor, but they are expensive and snooty, thus they suck.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:48:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Brewer's art!

[url]http://www.belgianbeer.com/[/url]

Get the Resurrection Ale!

"Resurrection»
During the fermentation of the first batch of this Abbey-style dubbel, the yeast «died» and was «resurrected» by brewer Chris Cashell. This beer is not unlike those that certain Belgian monks have been brewing since the 16th century. Made with five types of barley malt and lots of sugar, this beer is quite strong and flavorful, without being too sweet.
7%abv"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top