Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2003 1:36:30 PM EDT
Time to time I have a problems with a**holes dumping their garbage or whatever on our land.  Last week is was a deer carcass wrapped in a plastic bag with a zip tie around it with the antlers ripped out.  My current no trespassing signs don’t always work but I decided to try this one out. Again it may not keep out unwanted guests, but I think it might make them a little nervous. Any other ideas for signs?

Link Posted: 12/7/2003 1:43:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Well that got my attention and I can't stop laughing. But I suppose the Buttheads that trespass on your property probably can't even read. BobK
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 1:50:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, you could modify this one. Put them up every 50-100'. Might be believable if you replace "Area 51" with something vague like "Government facility" or the like.

[img]http://www.popartuk.com/g/l/lgMP0008.jpg[/img]

Might work, might not. Would probably work better if you left bits of clothing or dead bodies strewn about, though.

Cpt. Redleg
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 1:51:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I like that one.

I have a few on the back side of my place that read "Caution Low Flying Lead"
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 1:56:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 2:00:07 PM EDT
[#5]

[ROFL2]
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 2:01:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
A fence perhaps?

Or a large crater behind your current sign...
View Quote

good one! I see a couple of charges of tannerite right there sometime this week!
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 2:05:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Actually it occurs to me you could leave up the sign you have, but get ahold of some black powder and blast some craters in the ground randomly. Also, leave the occasional damaged shoe or scorched baseball cap near the craters.

Cpt. Redleg
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top