Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2003 9:55:25 PM EDT
As you know my birthday was the 18th and my mom was out of town.  Today my friends and family went out to eat and they ofcourse got me gifts.  one of my great friends got me a $50 giftcard to CARTERS COUNTRY!  My parents totally suprised me with some SHTF truck gear!

THE CONTENTS:

1 Carry Case
1 8foot 10 guage booster cables
1 non flammable tire inflator & sealer
1 12ft heavy duty roap
1 foam need pad
1 window mount triangle
1 19 piece first aid kit
1 flashlight
2 heavy duty D cell batteries
1 flashlight signalcone
1 pair of knit gloves
1 emergancy poncho
1 roll pvc tape
1 emergancy blanket
1 20"tie down strap
6 handiwipe towelettes
2 candles
1 box of matches
1 utility knife
1 emergancy water bag!
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 9:58:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like your heading up to North Dakota or Western Minnesota in the winter time.

Up here you need that stuff in your car/truck if you are going to go out i the winter madness
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 9:59:30 PM EDT
[#2]
That's a cool gift!

Good to have like-minded parents.

Link Posted: 11/25/2003 10:04:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey, where's the partridge in the pear tree?
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 11:38:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hey, where's the partridge in the pear tree?
View Quote

I donno.....must be somthing santa is bringing.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 12:53:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Sounds like your heading up to North Dakota or Western Minnesota in the winter time.

Up here you need that stuff in your car/truck if you are going to go out i the winter madness
View Quote

That's the truth!!!  I thought to myself when reading this thread, "Jeez, he only needs a winter hat, insulated boots, and long-underwear, and he's all set for a long drive across our frozen tundra!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top