Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/24/2003 11:50:46 AM EDT

The items shown are for sale in Palestinian areas. The Palestinian leadership has, for decades, preached that all real, or imagined, wrongs done to Palestinians by the Israelis were done with the permission of the United States. The common belief among Palestinians is that Americans are the enemy becuause of this, and, as a result, the attacks on September 11, 2001, were seen as a victory for Palestinians. Oddly enough, Palestinian spokesmen deny this (in English). But Palestinian media (in Arabic) says otherwise. So do the toys sold to Palestinian children.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 11:59:23 AM EDT
[#1]
And the answer is....Genocide!

IBTL

CW
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 12:01:01 PM EDT
[#2]
*blink*

That's just screwed up.  Someone remind me why we don't just let the Isralies go all out on these SOBs...
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 12:09:02 PM EDT
[#3]
What makes me sick is *knowing* that these toys will show up on eBay for sale in the United States, and that people here will buy them.

-Gator
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 12:16:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 12:18:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Would you like a nuke with that sir???
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 1:05:29 PM EDT
[#6]
That is just sick and wrong.  Next time I hear some redneck rant about sand ni--ers,  I am not going to say anything.  The palestinians could have fostered so much sympathy from Americans if they played their cards right.  I know a lot of people that agree that Israel treats them like shit.  After that I hope, Israel kicks the shit of of them.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 1:16:13 PM EDT
[#7]
The Arabs.  Only they have the temerity to invade Israel 4 times in order to destroy it, then complain about how it's not fair the Jews took some land.  The Israelis treat them like shit?  Couldn't happen to a better group of people.  I dont have a shred of sympathy for them, especially since this terror campain that they started 3 years ago.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 1:30:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Warning...  Rant Mode = ON

OK, right after 9/11 George Bush announced the war on terrorism as being named operation "Infinite Justice".  Then, some muslim cleric somewhere in a far away land announced that he was insulted, had his feelings hurt and was offended since everyone knows, only allah can dispense infinite justice.  So the POTUS renames the operation something else, in order to be politically correct and not offensive to anyone.

So, I see the picture of the toys above.  *I* am insulted, and offended.  As are probably many other folks in the Unted States.  How come *they* can do stuff like that, and get away with it?  Why is there a double standard for this type of stuff?

I suppose that to ask the question is to answer it.

-Gator
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top