Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2003 10:34:20 PM EDT
Mad Tv has been cracking me up lately!! SNL has lost it in my opinion.... Anyone care to disagree... or agree???

Answer me or I can turn this into a poll!!!
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 10:39:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Anymore I catch about 2 hours of TV a week.  Generally spent on a learning-type channel.  The rest of it is putrid garbage.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 10:39:40 PM EDT
[#2]
What no milslurpin pol...?

SNL died in the 70's.
MAD TV kicks butt!
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 11:38:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I cancelled my cable, now I get over the air. Luckily Fox and PBS come in clear while the other big 3 networks are snowy
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 11:45:27 PM EDT
[#4]
they both suck. SNL used to be funny. MADtv has always sucked.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 12:04:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Speaking of SNL, they're rebroadcasting an old episode of SNL here in the DFW/North Texas viewing area, and its the episode hosted by Charlton Heston. They just had the skit with the "NRA 5 day loaner" for anyone who wants to borrow a hand gun while they wait the 5 days for the background check. At the end of the skit he says- "They have the Brady Bill, but we have the Bill of Rights". Haaaa! I loved it.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 12:33:17 AM EDT
[#6]
I haven't watched MAD TV for a couple of years.  From what I remember, it was much funnier than SNL.  SNL hasn't been funny since the early 80's.

SAS Supporter
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 12:58:01 AM EDT
[#7]
SNL died.
i havent seen mad tv yet.

i agree that it lost its bling in the 70's and what they had that was good recently, died when they lost hartman and farley.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 1:04:55 AM EDT
[#8]
MAD TV is *extremlely* funny!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top