Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2003 7:35:46 AM EDT
Were are going to San Diego for several days at the end of the year.
I haven't been down there since before 9/11.
Is the boarder messed up as in requiring a looong time to re-enter the states?
I used to bring back a couple of minor contraband items like a bag of m-80's but I'm thinking them days are over.
Anybody done the boarder recently and have any idea of how long it takes?
We will be doing either the red bus or walking through.
I'm kinda wondering about how long to allow for it and if one of the kids (or me) brings back a couple of firecrackers will we be up the creek.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 7:52:34 AM EDT
[#1]
why ask about illegal activities on here?
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:19:13 AM EDT
[#2]
There are many Boarders (people renting rooms from other people) who have crossed the BORDER (the line seperating towns, counties, states and countries) against our laws.
Why would you allow your children or yourself to violate the good laws of our state and country? The Uniform Fire Code of California is there for a reason. The type of fireworks sold in Mexico are unsafe. Many many people are injured yearly when the illegal fireworks blow up in thier hands etc...  People go deaf and lose fingers, are blinded and suffer other injuries. If you don't love and care about your children then just don't do it because it is illegal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top