Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2003 10:33:56 AM EDT
When someone says Terminator who do you think of? And why? This may sound like a dumb question but I`m trying to settle a stupid agurement at work. I will always first think of Arnold as a good T-800, possibly from T3. Some people were saying that they (the Resistance) should send a better model by now. But I say how the hell can you have a Terminator movie without him? So I`m just wondering which Terminator you think of first. If its Arnold please specify T1, T2 or T3.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 10:48:58 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
This may sound like a dumb question but I`m trying to settle a stupid agurement at work.

Yep.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 10:57:22 AM EDT
[#2]
strange, my friend asked me this question last night.

my answer was: i think of the big chrome tracked vehicle with two big cannons... i thought it was cool in the 3rd movie they had miniature prototypes that would eventualy lead up to them. the reason i think of them is because i always like tracked vehicles, and the fact that they were shinny and had lasers always stuck out.

i will have one when i retire.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top