Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 3/24/2018 2:26:12 AM EDT
According to a book of faces post, he's being sued for using the company credit card for personal things.

"As many of you now know Spikes Tactical is suing me claiming that I fraudulently used the company credit card for personal expenses.
An hour ago every contact in my email was spammed with a copy of the complaint. This is consistent with their behavior.
When they got sued? They sent me to make peace with the plaintiff. I did every time. My friends have been trying to get Angela Register and Mike Register to make peace.
This anonymous email from “saltwaterfisherman” is how they roll and I expect more threats and attempts to ruin my life.
A friend of mine attempted to pay them what they wanted from me. Spikes reps told him “this is personal we want to see him, his wife and son living under a bridge”
They damages they seek would bankrupt my family.
I am not guilty. I am ashamed of their behavior and always thought more of them. Their lawyer said in a letter to me that he looks forward to deposing my wife, the intent being destroying my sons family.
I cannot speak about the case of the lies and half truths they will put forward. So please don’t ask.
Spikes has amassed a fortune and have dedicated unlimited funds to destroy me. Court cases like this are wars of financial attrition. There is no “winning” against an attack in court from a dedicated millionaire.
God does not ask us to forgive, he commands us."

Spike's Tactical response

"The statement from Ben “Mookie” Thomas is full of misinformation. We plan to settle our legal issues with him in court not on the internet."
- Spike’s Tactical
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 2:32:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Who?  Wut?

Link is empty.
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 2:33:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 2:39:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Delete, I'm drunk
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 2:41:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Who?  Wut?

Link is empty.
View Quote
Weird.

He's a former SEALl, mostly known for his work in Najaf with Blackwater, I believe, and was the face/spokesman for Spikes for quite a few years.

Link to Najaf video
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 2:42:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Pretty sure this dude is a known shitbag.
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 2:43:58 AM EDT
[#6]
I would never dream of spilling shit like this out on there internet let alone Facebook.

somewhere in the middle lies the truth.
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 2:47:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Is this over something other than his affiliation with Jeager and a certain gear company?
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 2:47:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I would never dream of spilling shit like this out on there internet let alone Facebook.

View Quote
Kind of my thinking.
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 2:48:10 AM EDT
[#9]
also, go to spikes page and look at their post, simply says 'mookie's post is full of misinformation and we look to settle this in court, not the internet.'
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 2:48:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Weird.

He's a former SEALl, mostly known for his work in Najaf with Blackwater, I believe, and was the face/spokesman for Spikes for quite a few years.

https://scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/de9b03b43ec702fca04fead16a943f0e/5B02B630/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/c110.0.859.859/11373811_1692345004386187_943416582_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIyMTAxNTkyODg2NzUwNTMxNQ%3D%3D.2.c

Link to Najaf video
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who?  Wut?

Link is empty.
Weird.

https://scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/de9b03b43ec702fca04fead16a943f0e/5B02B630/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/c110.0.859.859/11373811_1692345004386187_943416582_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIyMTAxNTkyODg2NzUwNTMxNQ%3D%3D.2.c

Link to Najaf video
He's not a SEAL. He's a BUDS grad. He was at Team 1 doing STT (predecessor of SQT), still in probation before he was boarded and given his Trident, and he decided to pin a Trident on his uniform and go pimp it at Balboa hospital to impress some nurse. He was spotted by some Team guys and shitcanned. That wasn't his only instance of being a turd.
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 2:48:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 2:51:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

He's not a SEAL. He's a BUDS grad. He was at Team 1 doing STT (predecessor of SQT), still in probation before he was boarded and given his Trident, and he decided to pin a Trident on his uniform and go pimp it at Balboa hospital to impress some nurse. He was spotted by some Team guys and shitcanned. That wasn't his only instance of being a turd.  
View Quote
No shit? I've never heard that story.
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 2:58:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Honestly, I like Mookie but he never struck me as the kind of guy "that would never do something like this"

I can't see why Spikes would make this shit up either. So I'm afraid to say my guess is he is probably guilty, and I'm expecting the case to show it as such
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 2:58:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Is this over something other than his affiliation with Jeager and a certain gear company?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Honestly I don't know and can't recall the ins and outs, but I've never heard this guys name spoken in a flattering manner.
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 3:01:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Interesting...
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 3:06:54 AM EDT
[#16]
I doubt they would go after him for no reason.
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 3:07:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Honestly, I like Mookie but he never struck me as the kind of guy "that would never do something like this"

I can't see why Spikes would make this shit up either. So I'm afraid to say my guess is he is probably guilty, and I'm expecting the case to show it as such
View Quote
Agreed.
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 3:08:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Honestly I don't know and can't recall the ins and outs, but I've never heard this guys name spoken in a flattering manner.
View Quote
Just curious. That always seems to be most of what I see. People just don't like him because if his affiliations.
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 3:14:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Not sure who this is but spikes is pretty well known for being a lying Company so I'm not too keen to trust them right off the bat.
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 3:18:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who?  Wut?

Link is empty.
Weird.

Link to Najaf video
That is quite the severe instance on stepping on one's own foot.
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 3:37:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 3:48:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Mookie took spikes from being a well known competitor to BCM to a company that specializes in funny rollmark lowers
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 3:52:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Why didn't they press charges against him for fraud?

Why would he offer to pay their demands if he didn't use a company card for personal use?

Both sides have a little fuckiness to them.
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 3:56:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I doubt they would go after him for no reason.
View Quote
He almost admits that he did it, although he ends with a "I'm not guilty".

You don't offer to pay back the money you took if you didn't take it.

Fraud triangle, motive, opportunity, and rationale. They always rationalize it, so of course he'll say he's not guilty. He might have felt like he should be able to spend company money on himself because _ _ _.
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 4:03:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Mookie took spikes from being a well known competitor to BCM to a company that specializes in funny rollmark lowers
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nah.

Spikes did that themselves.

Mookie was a symptom, not a cause.
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 4:06:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Nah.

Spikes did that themselves.

Mookie was a symptom, not a cause.
View Quote
Yeah it’s not like he was running the thing
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 4:10:04 AM EDT
[#27]
This guy is but buddies with John Willis and Yeager the ditch diver .

Show me a person's friends and I'll tell you about the person!
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 5:54:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah, both parties have brought attention to the situation on IG.  Truth usually is somewhere in the middle. I would bet this is deeper than just a money thing.
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 6:16:14 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Why didn't they press charges against him for fraud?

Why would he offer to pay their demands if he didn't use a company card for personal use?

Both sides have a little fuckiness to them.
View Quote
I thought the same thing.

His claim that he offered to pay makes him sound guilty of something...

I knew a guy who got caught stealing at work. Got caught. Friends and Church went to boss and paid what was stolen on a handshake agreement that he would be fired but no charges. He still got charged when company lawyers found out. Did time.

On another occasion, a guy at Church admitted to stealing (money) from work on Sunday at Church from the pulpit and said he was going to turn himself in on Monday. Turned himself in, paid back what he took, and did over five years in prison.

This was in Utah where I grew up...
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 6:31:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
That was my take on it when I first read their FB page. But yeah, this guy sure gets his share of notoriety.  
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 6:38:53 AM EDT
[#31]
How much did he steal that he can't even pay it himself?
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 8:32:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Really, who the fuck cares
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 10:42:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
67,000 in false charges and 30,000 fpr a company car that HE SOLD AFTER BEING FIRED.

400,000-500,000 lost due to his "actions" between a vender and spikes  (ETA:spikes not seeking money for this, but it is mentioned in court docs.)

False SEAL claims, never passed STT or placed in a team, never recived trident

all info included came from court docs.

#ISTANDWITHSPIKES
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 10:43:19 PM EDT
[#34]
https://myeclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetails?caseId=10493337&caseIdEnc=sZaGaUW9GLK47pqeD7%2BPghKFUYwtaJ1Qr1AIU1pc%2FZqLfaGvwSBqkRaR7j%2BJYL5QvGKA%2FxpJ2QkRoYVNN8H%2BpSHm512l2X%2F6lODpylppHiU%3D

ETA: link is dead, go to homepage and enter

Bussness name: spikes tactical

interesting read.  he is  turd.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 10:44:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
67,000 in false charges and 30,000 fpr a company car that HE SOLD AFTER BEING FIRED.

400,000-500,000 lost due to his "actions" between a vender and spikes

#ISTANDWITHSPIKES
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

#ISTANDWITHSPIKES
Intradasting update
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 10:44:17 PM EDT
[#36]
I FUCKING LOVE GUN INDUSTRY DRAMA
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 10:45:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Meh.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 10:48:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Intradasting update
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

#ISTANDWITHSPIKES
Intradasting update
holy fuck, that is no joke.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 10:48:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

#ISTANDWITHSPIKES
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 10:49:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Well known shitbird.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 10:49:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Why should I give a fuck exactly?
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 10:53:31 PM EDT
[#42]
info please.

post is gone i was replying to, when did spikes lie to the customers?
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 10:58:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
According to a book of faces post, he's being sued for using the company credit card for personal things.

"As many of you now know Spikes Tactical is suing me claiming that I fraudulently used the company credit card for personal expenses.
An hour ago every contact in my email was spammed with a copy of the complaint. This is consistent with their behavior.
When they got sued? They sent me to make peace with the plaintiff. I did every time. My friends have been trying to get Angela Register and Mike Register to make peace.
This anonymous email from "saltwaterfisherman" is how they roll and I expect more threats and attempts to ruin my life.
A friend of mine attempted to pay them what they wanted from me. Spikes reps told him "this is personal we want to see him, his wife and son living under a bridge"
They damages they seek would bankrupt my family.
I am not guilty. I am ashamed of their behavior and always thought more of them. Their lawyer said in a letter to me that he looks forward to deposing my wife, the intent being destroying my sons family.
I cannot speak about the case of the lies and half truths they will put forward. So please don't ask.
Spikes has amassed a fortune and have dedicated unlimited funds to destroy me. Court cases like this are wars of financial attrition. There is no "winning" against an attack in court from a dedicated millionaire.
God does not ask us to forgive, he commands us."

Spike's Tactical response

"The statement from Ben "Mookie" Thomas is full of misinformation. We plan to settle our legal issues with him in court not on the internet."
- Spike's Tactical
View Quote
Shouldn't have use the company credit card I suppose.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 11:05:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
This guy is but buddies with John Willis and Yeager the ditch diver .

Show me a person's friends and I'll tell you about the person!
View Quote
QFT
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 11:31:51 PM EDT
[#45]
This does not surprise me one bit. Bet the friend who offered to pay was JY.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 11:53:11 PM EDT
[#46]
How many people get caught up using company funds on shit they shouldnt?

Yeah. A lot.

His story sounds fishy and he has a proven history of trying to deceive people, I call bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 12:30:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Neat, he claims in his motion to dismiss he is in fact, a retired Navy SEAL.
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 12:39:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Neat, he claims in his motion to dismiss he is in fact, a retired Navy SEAL.
View Quote
It's weird to me he even mentions his time in the Navy, let alone the BUD/S portion.

His exploits in the wild west time of contracting are "cool guy cred" enough.

Hell, there are plenty of SEALs that have never left country.
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 12:41:59 AM EDT
[#49]
I follow him on Instagram, I like him. I knew about his past, chalked it up as young and dumb. This doesn't look good though
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 12:42:48 AM EDT
[#50]
lol in
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top