BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2018 11:40:14 AM EDT
Poll inbound.

Link Posted: 1/16/2018 11:42:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/16/2018 11:43:43 AM EDT
[#2]
They think they’re stoking the outrage the more they say it. So keep expecting to hear it.

The problem is that most people agree with Trump.
Link Posted: 1/16/2018 11:43:48 AM EDT
[#3]
87x
Link Posted: 1/16/2018 11:44:05 AM EDT
[#4]
I was in the dentist office yesterday afternoon and they had CNN playing. They were going on and on about how disrespectful Trump was for calling those places shitholes and how it wasn't true.  Then they cut to commercial break.   What was the first commercial? One of those UNICEF commercials about how 20 bucks a month will save a starving child with images of starving children in Africa, the ME, and south America and they were nasty images of filth, garbage, etc. like you see in those commercials--real shitholes in fact.  The cognitive dissonance of the left is mind-blowing.
Link Posted: 1/16/2018 11:47:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was in the dentist office yesterday afternoon and they had CNN playing. They were going on and on about how disrespectful Trump was for calling those places shitholes and how it wasn't true.  Then they cut to commercial break.   What was the first commercial? One of those UNICEF commercials about how 20 bucks a month will save a starving child with images of starving children in Africa, the ME, and south America and they were nasty images of filth, garbage, etc. like you see in those commercials--real shitholes in fact.  The cognitive dissonance of the left is mind-blowing.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/16/2018 11:47:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Couldn't tell ya....haven't watched that SHIT in years. Outside of watching silly clips of SHIT on the internet anyways. I keep thinking even moderate dems must be dropping them as well, it sounds like they have cashed in any credibility they've had on the last three elections.
Link Posted: 1/16/2018 11:48:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link Posted: 1/16/2018 11:50:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
Liberals are empty headed retards.
Link Posted: 1/16/2018 11:56:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Enough to offend all those snowflakes looking to get their offended fix, I'm sure
Link Posted: 1/16/2018 12:00:20 PM EDT
[#10]
I loved how they used the word "shithole" 87 trillion times while telling us that only uncivilized racists use the word "shithole".
Link Posted: 1/16/2018 12:02:37 PM EDT
[#11]
did you get up and change the station? they hate that.
Link Posted: 1/16/2018 12:02:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I loved how they used the word "shithole" 87 trillion times while telling us that only uncivilized racists use the word "shithole".
View Quote
How dare he say Shithole!

I can't believe he said shithole.

He shouldn't have said shithole.

Shithole is not a world a president should use.

I mean shithole, really?
Link Posted: 1/16/2018 12:05:33 PM EDT
[#13]
there's a video with them saying it all cropped and I swear they said it over 100 times.

Found it!!!!!

https://youtu.be/fkkKzKAa7-w
Link Posted: 1/16/2018 12:10:21 PM EDT
[#14]
No clue, i'm not an old codger that sits around and watches network news all day.
Link Posted: 1/16/2018 12:10:52 PM EDT
[#15]
I like how it empowered that one guy to just start using every slur and epithet in the book.

He a white fool and he especially seemed to relish saying n/$% er for some reason.

Then there was that woman who was sobbing like it was election day all over again.
Link Posted: 1/16/2018 12:18:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I like how it empowered that one guy to just start using every slur and epithet in the book.

He a white fool and he especially seemed to relish saying n/$% er for some reason.

Then there was that woman who was sobbing like it was election day all over again.
View Quote
this is why i don't miss tv.
Link Posted: 1/16/2018 12:24:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/16/2018 12:27:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Ordinarily, I'd be disgusted by the idea that the government could levy a fine for saying a word, but I really, really, hope the FCC is still fining companies for broadcasted profanity
Link Posted: 1/16/2018 12:31:03 PM EDT
[#19]
How would I know. CNN is the last place I would watch for news.
Link Posted: 1/16/2018 5:54:54 PM EDT
[#20]
And the answer is:

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 1/16/2018 6:09:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

And the answer is:

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote
It will be glorious when the FCC fines them for each one.
Top Top